>mad noorthern airish wants reunite with the republic
>mad gibraltars are locked to their tiny rock because spain got mad

They don't, though.

I can't wait to be the United Kingdom of England and Wales

>scots want to leave Britain to Join the EU
>People think the Union will last.
Ayy lmao

It will though, if we're divided ISIS, Russia and the chinks will fuck us over just as bad as the UK in the next few years

This Summer I am gonna make vacations in Scotland to show my support for Scottisch Independance

nah lad

The spirit of Owain Glyndŵr lives in our hearts.

>russia is a bad guy

Give the rest of us a chance to vote on Scottish Independence.

We'll see you out.

It's very possible now , those opinion polls have become obsolete after yesterday

This. Russia is not a bad guy, that would imply that they actually know what they are doing. Do you call a wild animal evil if it just does what its instincts made it to do?
Better just build those passive protections and hope that they hold the winter.

The good part is they will leave the Uk the sad part is they will be rejoing EU and will be the new Greek in 40-50 years when all their oil is running out. Its just another unimportant country that will be heavily dependent on Euromonies

Scotland is not a real country. You're an Englishman with a dress.

Let's make Scotland great again.

It is been funny that in our news each time when there is a news report from Scotland there has been a bagpipe music in the background.
Especially noticeable now that there has been reports changing between Scotland and England. In England there has been just basic city noise in the background, but when Scotland comes up the bagpipes begin too play.
I wonder if our news are a tad racist or something.

I'm from Edinburgh and in our main streets there is bagpipes playing most of the time.