/Brexgret/

The hangover is real

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/24/480949383/britains-google-searches-for-what-is-the-eu-spike-after-brexit-vote
vocaroo.com/i/s02NUGpL5O6X
standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/650120/France-ferries-Calais-migrants-Britain-hours-EU-out-vote-referendum-Brexit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's with the anit-Brexit shilling? You guys need to fuck off back to

I think it's called common sense.

FUCKOFF YANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out is out
we don't want you back

Britain was a net payer so it paid the money to Cornwall itself.

>complain about wanting to leave the EU for decades
>finally leave
>country disintegrates overnight
How can you even resist such perfect Schadenfreude?

They will never see that money now.

>European money has helped develop infrastructure, universities and broadband internet in the county. From 2007 to 2013, €654m was given to pay for these projects, the Financial Times reported.

Remain cucks are upset.

>cuckoldry maymay bullshit
>not common sense

No wonder your country would go to shit without dem EU funds.

Celts are the Slavs of Western Europe.

You mean British money. I wouldn't he suprisided if the UK transferred money to the place in the future. Switzerland also has equalisation transfers between cantons. If we were in the EU, maybe it would (partly) become organised by the EU.

They won't get any money because all the money will be going to the NHS instead.

lol

Banter?
Memeing?
Serious discussion?

Or if you want a 1000 easter? threads, then I'm your man...

That's because of our slimy politicans, not because of the general population.

Time for the stick.No more carrots for you piggies.

Oink Oink

I don't- Why did they voted exit to beign with?

Because they're both the true inheritors of the Roman empire?

Stay mad Holy Roman Empire wannabes

OP calling it a hangover effect is pretty apt.

Basically, the UK is like a bunch of sorority sluts that got piss drunk (and I mean completely fucking wasted), said "fuck everything" and got themselves expelled.

This is the morning after when they realize they just threw their lives away over one wild night.

Only a deluded idiot believes Brexit was decided on a whim.

>not impulsive idiotic uninformed bullshit
>tfw leading UK Google search after Brexit was
"What is the EU"

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/24/480949383/britains-google-searches-for-what-is-the-eu-spike-after-brexit-vote

Sure, please do go on...

Disinformation from butthurt losers who have no intellectual honesty or moral integrity whatsoever.

Next question.

All this Brexit shitposting is making me see the good points of the EU

what a qt

Why do I see Portuguese Brexit shills in every single thread? Is it all you?

No. I'm sorry that the world doesn't conform to your biases, Sven :)

The common Poortuguese doesn't have a job and blames the EU for it. Now he spends his whole day shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums (and probably reddit too) from his mom's basement.

>implying hovels have basements

>Only a deluded idiot believes Brexit was decided on a whim.

Except it was. Thousands of stories on the net from people regretting voting Leave

vocaroo.com/i/s02NUGpL5O6X
poor quality recording and i'm not good but a vocaroo it is

Ah yes, when real arguments aren't available, just attack the person's character. I'm sure that will guarantee a victory for Remain. Oh wait.

wrong thread excuse me.

You can't reason with people like this.
If they were reasonable people, this wouldn't have happened.

>Only a deluded idiot believes Brexit was decided on a whim.

More than 17.4 million people across the UK voted Leave in the EU referendum, while 16.1 million voted to remain in the EU.

But many voters have since spoken out saying they are shocked at the poll's outcome and did not believe their Leave votes would actually count.

One voter, named only as Adam from Manchester, told the BBC: “I didn’t think that was going to happen.

“My vote – I didn’t think was going to matter too much because I thought we were just going to remain.

Another voter, Mandy, said: “I was very disappointed about the result, even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and the reality did actually hit me.

“But if I had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay.”
Other voters have also posted on Twitter that they regretted their decision to vote in favour of leaving the EU.

One said: “I personally voted leave believing these lies and I regret it more than anything, I feel genuinely robbed of my vote.”

standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html

Seeing the same three articles being shared by a thousand butthurt remainers on Facebook doesn't = thousands of people regretting all across the nation

Anecdotal evidence from those with a vested interest in staying. Therefore null and invalid.

Fuuuark

Gotta strengthen those borders

turn the poms back

I'm only resorting to this because you can't into logic. How the fuck was the Brexit a good idea if you look at shit like OPs article? How the fuck was it a good idea if it hurts their own economy and their scientific research? How the fuck was it a good idea if they'll just end up joining the EEA anyways and can't even do anything about their immigration problem?

Care to prove how you know that the people making those searches were people who voted to leave and not people who either couldn't vote or voted to stay?

>But many voters have since spoken out saying they are shocked at the poll's outcome and did not believe their Leave votes would actually count.

just a prank bro haha

>I'm only resorting to this because you can't into logic.
You can't into logic either. Otherwise you wouldn't be aiding Brexit supporters in their victory.

Because this isn't Sup Forums and people aren't blinded by their edgy fascism

>british money
>going to anywhere but Lodon

You think to highly about the uk government, Sepp. Cornwall is fuckt.

How is being in favor of making decisions for your own country fascist?

trips of truth, thank you based america, though you did have a more spectacular brexit than us

>tfw american trojan horse in europe finally leaves the EU

maybe now, without perfidious albion in the mix, the EU can create it's own foreign policy instead of just being american cucks

Answer my fucking questions. Was the Brexit a good idea or not and why?

express.co.uk/news/uk/650120/France-ferries-Calais-migrants-Britain-hours-EU-out-vote-referendum-Brexit

>MIGRANTS living in shanty camps in northern France will be put on ferries and sent to Britain the day after a vote to leave the EU, a French mayor warned last night.

It was a good idea precisely because of the chaos that would ensue. Attacking those who wanted to leave for months on end only made them more sure of their decision.

We ALREADY made our own decisions, the EU barely imposed anything and we still had our own government controlling things and our own currency. The whole "sovereign" bullshit was an excuse to make it sound like people didn't just want foreigners out of the country, which won't happen anyway

I love the chaos and the uncertainty too, it's certainly more interesting than the boring alternative that is the status quo, but that doesn't make the brexit a good idea for the Brits. I feel for the people who might lose their jobs or hard-earned money over this.

Those EU funds come from net contributor countries like the UK....

> people are so hysterical it's now down to the Irish to explain simple facts
dire times indeed

Well, the UK isn't going to help them. They've been shunning them for the past 800 years.

Only a deluded idiot believes Brexit was a bad thing.

It's more like the UK is a bunch of sorority sluts that got piss drunk, and noticed the plane they were on was about to crash into a mountain, so they parachuted off to safety and fell asleep, then the next day some complained because they thought if they didn't jump off the plane they'd be in Paris by now.

>recieves

That would of course imply that plane crashes and not just fly better now that the rock has left the engines.

Pretty much this.The EU ensures that everyone goes up so that the EU can be stronger as a whole.That is why no one is getting left behind.That is why the EU is trying to turn all weak economies into profitable ones.This is not a charity.This is so everyone on the continent can live better.This is long term.

The problem is most people are too stupid to see further than 5 years ahead.

Why'd they kick Greece while they were down?

That's not what actually happened. It's just hard to get people to pay for a country which isn't that poor, but is mismanaging itself and has rampant tax evasion.

>kick while they were down Greece
>by giving them 8 billion more
Now that is some kick i say.

People are blinded by false informaion, hatred and arrogance. But most importantly they're not even ashamed.

>you're mismagaing your finances Greece, so we will give you crippling debt which you will never be able to repay for the next 100 years, enforce austerity which slashes your pensions and generally turn you into a third world country
really makes you think

But it totally fucking is the EU's fault that southern Europe is going to remain jobless and poor.

The Euro is factually way overvalued for the needs of their economies. They would be MUCH better off with a devalued currency to build up a partially production-based economy.

All the god damn infrastructure projects build with EU(German) money went right back into Germany anyway because all of the shit was made in Germany.

The EU was made to stop Germany from ruining Europe but instead it just became a medium for Germany to bully Europe and impose it's will.

Fuck off Hans.

>we are giving you money to punish you
>we will make the USE so you will never pay those up
>feeling the punishment yet?
>BIG BAD EU SO BAAAD
Are you retarded?I mean really how stupid can you get?

you didn't answer his question

You mean supported them despite gross misuse of their grants?

Fucking nigerian proxyfaggot, stop making butthurt threads.

>Trump supports Brexit
>ISIS literally celebrating the UK leaving the EU

#FIXIT please

WE NEEDS IT

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Can you stop this spam? They voted, they'll leave, who fucking cares, England is opposing whole Europe since decades, let them deal their shit alone.

Article 50 is already being enforced, by July it will be all over with no hope of recovery. Unless article 49

>damage control

Greece is now on a diet of carrots instead of candy. It's better for them in the long run.

More of you will leave right?
You're not going to leave us out here on our own?

the UK is fine though
the EU was hit harder

You set the precedent. The domino effect is in place. There's no going back and it's not some EU rat who's going to stop it.

Nah, britain is already feeling the pain. Moodys dropped britain from AAA+ to AA a few minutes ago.

Brits are fucked.

Why the hell are Americucks participating in this when they have absolutely no knowledge of Europe or anything outside USA?

>UK investors spread risk months before
>Mainland doesn't and panics for a few hours
>EU was hit harder
Sure m8

Also:
>Indyref2 upcoming

Really? Proofs?

That costs actual real cash money.

Once your idiots stop whining and everything stabilizes and people realize it's fine to leave that shitty union I hope we can leave. Only way to save us. We're totally fucked in the EU and lose more than we gain.

>Indyref2
Pathetic.

>ISIS literally celebrating the UK leaving the EU
The ones outside your window you mean?

No. Not Finland at least. It's essential for us to have access to markets.

>this one poortuguese monkey in this thread.
jej, each country deserves the politicians that it gets.

>South Africa
holy kek

>if you're not a retard you must be a shill

We can have opinions that are in dissent with Sup Forums, you know?

It's just really sad if the European project is going to fail.

What the hell did Brits think they were getting out of Brexiting?

We're part of the EU and our currency has actually been increasing.

>Whatever happens, I must also be successful

Great arguments, really won me over

you guys should say that you'll join if they reform and increase transparency

They should have used the fear of Brexit to renegotiate their terms with the EU to stop immigrants.

They're so fucking dumb.

I'm sure they'll be another attempt when we all have better leadership.

Juncker said that the deal they had was as good as it was going to get.

>not using a proxy
shiggy