Leave EU

>leave EU
>it goes a lot better than even the leave campaigners expected
>pro EU european media cooking up all kinds of stories about companies leaving based on data collected before the referendum
>SNP threatening to have another referendum that they can't have
>free up one GB of space in the EU

and still the fear mongering goes on

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-oldham-idUSKCN0ZB0LU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1.37 US Dollar

>not everyone decides to fuck you and themselves up the ass out of nothing but spite
This doesn't mean you're going to get a trade deal with the EU more favourable than your former membership, lad

is the malnutrition making you delirious?
USA should ship more cum

I stand with the UK.

senpai...

>pro EU european media cooking up all kinds of stories about companies leaving based on data collected before the referendum

yes, several companies stated that it would have a negative impact on trade, and it's been two days since brexit, of course things haven't changed massively

>Ahmed said he reads the Daily Mail online and sometimes buys The Sun, both eurosceptic newspapers which urged readers to back Brexit.

>He confidently reels off answers to every one of the Remain campaign's concerns: The financial turmoil is temporary, trade benefits everyone and won't stop, EU countries will be happy to give his children visas to work and study.

>But as with most Leave voters interviewed, his optimism that the economy will improve in the wake of Brexit was not backed up by any specific reasons other than the saving of resources no longer devoted to the EU.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-oldham-idUSKCN0ZB0LU

lmao brits literally have no idea what they're doing

You're still a member of the EU and will still be for another two years so nothing has changed yet.
Once the details of the post-EU agreement become known and people know if trade with the UK will be restricted or not is when stuff will happen.

>the poung lost 7% of its value compared to the euro in 3 days

lmao

>LTSE and pound crash so badly that one quarter trillion is injected
>Still in dark red
Bongs lost

They expected worse than this yet still voted to leave? Those Brexiters wouldn't happen to have vaguely French-sounding last names, would they?

>experts say it'll be bad if the UK leaves
>UK says "WE ARE TIRED OF EXPERTS THAT KNOW BETTER"

>Trump supports the UK leaving
>ISIS celebrating the UK leaving

>Stephen Hawking one of the smartest people in the world says it would be a disaster if the UK left
>gets ignored and his words are called ridiculous by a pro-leave politician

>Scotland setting up to leave the UK
>Ireland doing the same
>London even wants independence somehow
>The UK as we know it is literally in danger of not existing anymore

>Campaign points that Leave voters mainly voted for are now being retracted
>clear evidence of lies in the Leave campaign

I have never seen someone willingly fuck themselves over like this beyond belief.

Sup Forums is one hell of a drug

All this just because Camaron wanted to get re-elected.

10% actually.

retarded gypsy

It's bouncing back

IT'S COMING HOME

wow

Just look at the demograph that tended to vote for Leave, that will tell you everything

christ, stephen hawking is not known for his ideas on (global) politics or economics

why would his opinion be important?

not that he wasn't right

Jesus christ

its not like a monstrous big bang that destroys everything in a moment.

you slowly become poor. at this point its hard to perceive it.
when its obvious to everyone, you only realize you are trapped in a swamp and cant move out of it anymore.

#shrekt by nippon, that must hurt

UK will be fine. Experts also said Brexit would never happen and that it would be far worse. Scotland and Ireland will stay. I wish butthurt Euros would try to be Objective.

M8 I have very quickly become a lot poorer since the pound crashed. I'm really angry. But I must remain calm, pls gib zen koan.

Who cares about what Hawking has to say.

Except in this case, the road to the swamp had numerous warning signs for miles - "SWAMP AHEAD, TURN BACK, SWAMP DANGER". Farage just led everyone there anyway saying the signs were just there for 'fear mongering'.

You nips always sound like you're speaking in poems when our languages are translated

It's beautiful

>Scotland will stay

You're a cuck through and through, they almost lost the indy referendum last year and the main reason stay won was the scots being afraid of leaving the EU. There is no fucking way Scotland is going to stay in that sinking ship

>the UK is now supposed to be "free" from Brussels

All they have to do now is be free from themselves.

>CCTV cameras everywhere
>Paki rape gangs all over the place
>Social media police arresting people over hurtful comments
>"Hate speech" laws

The UK is pathetic.

>Stephen Hawking
>the man who unironically believe philosophy is dead and science is the only answer
who gives a fuck what this goof has to say on global politics?

Scotland only stayed with the uk because they wanted to be apart of the EU and when they leave they take their oil with them.

t. Proud Catalonian patriot

>EU supporting Scotland in an independence referendum

I'm sure Spain is totally cool with that seeing as how Catalonia wants independence. Sets a bad precedence. France and others would take issue with it too. You'd all have to nurse it back too health, it would be another Greece or Poland. Scots won't risk it.

>>Scotland setting up to leave the UK
>>Ireland doing the same
>>London even wants independence somehow
>>The UK as we know it is literally in danger of not existing anymore
>>

Most Oil is in England actually. Scots won't get into the EU regardless. They won't vote for independence.

Their biggest reason for staying was the EU without that they have no reason to stay in the UK

>SNP majority and a strong desire for EU membership
I'm not saying a sure thing but it's not far off. They're more likely to want independence

Dude lmao that video is so fucking funny it just goes to show that interviewing random people always turns out fucking hilarious cause they say some straight wild shit

kek

Leaving the UK would be far more damaging for their economy than the EU. And they'd still be out of the EU anyway...

I think they're going for something like the UK stays in as Scotland and England and Wales go and stay go.

No one accepts them as a country though. They're not a country.

Salty slav because you wont be able to go steal UK jobs

the EU is pissed off so they might accept them out of spite.

Then what's to stop separatists in Europe declaring independence? Europe would fall apart.

>Experts also said Brexit would never happen
They said remain was likely, not that it was the only option

Europe is already falling apart

Why do the English want to knee-cap both their legs? Just to get back at the European Union by shooting them in one foot because France and Germany are running the thing?
They empoverish England for the next several decades. They lose Scotland, Gibraltar and maybe Nothern Ireland. Even Wales is big "?".

They give more power and money to France and Germany, and enable them to run the European Union with less obstacles than before.

Aren't they supoused to be intelligent and informed people?

All these salty Euro tears, all this elitist shit about people being dumb voters. Its all shit UK will probably stay in the common market just now they can actually choose their own laws and regulations instead of unelected EU officials. The only thing significant that will change is that the UK will be able to choose its own future.

>UK will probably stay in the common market just now they can actually choose their own laws and regulations instead of unelected EU officials

Literally the opposite my black friend.

What the fuck do Nips know about economics, haven't you fuckbois been in economic stagnation for 15 years or something?

>Leaving the UK would be far more damaging for their economy than the EU

Not really, no

>stay in the common market just now they can actually choose their own laws and regulations

Boooy you're in for a ride

Eat shit fritz go enslave someone else.

>All these salty Euro tears, all this elitist shit about people being dumb voters

leavers are Britain's equivalent of EFF voters.

>Its all shit UK will probably stay in the common market just now they can actually choose their own laws and regulations instead of unelected EU officials

If it wants access to the common market it has to accept EU regulations and freedom of movement.>muh unelected officials is a meme and shows how little you actually about the EU.

>The only thing significant that will change is that the UK will be able to choose its own future.

No country does that.

>yes, several companies stated that it would have a negative impact on trade, and it's been two days since brexit, of course things haven't changed massively

Over the years, multinationals, enterprises, banks and financial institutions will move from London to the Frankfurt and Paris, because these cities will be in the EU and London won't.
They're after money, and custom fees, renegociation of trade agreements, time, uncertainty, beurocracy and etc... all those things cost money to them.

Lmao

Scotland might leave but the EU won't accept them. They have nothing to bring to the table and the E.U members won't shoot themselves in the foot by admitting a separatist state

>>Scotland might leave but the EU won't accept them.

they will, just to fuck with the UK

>They have nothing to bring to the table

They have an actual economy with good potential

>E.U members won't shoot themselves in the foot by admitting a separatist state

Only Spain might, but even that's unlikely.

Just like all of Switzerland's financial centres.

>just now they can actually choose their own laws and regulations instead of unelected EU officials
Except now they'll inevitably follow more or less 75% of all regulations passed in a parliament they have absolutely no representation or influence in. Great job! You've just made Brussels into the big invisible monster you envisioned it to be.

The populist delusion of total independence didn't work out too well for us, and it won't work out for Britain. Europe is best reformed from within. Take my word for it.

t. Nigel Nigelson, posting from my large plantation outside of Cape Town

The biggest damage will probably be do to the next 3 months of uncertainty. Markets hate uncertainty and will probably freeze all investments for the time between now and when the exact condition of separation are decided.

Switzerland never left the EU and doesn't have to face uncertainty, and its thing is that it isn't in the EU and not subject to European banking regulation. London's function as a financial centre is the exact opposite

I sympathise with that guy. When Jo Cox was murdered in my town, I was interviewed by a French journalist who asked me how I was going to vote in the EU Referendum and why. All I could think to answer was "Because I want Britain to be about British". I couldn't think of a single reason at the time. She caught me so off guard and put me on the spot. Didn't help that she was a qt (pic related) and I was a fucking autist.

If they actually leave, the UK is over. Something else will take it's place, whether we call it UK or not.

As an Argentinian I guess I should be happy, because England will have less money to defend their overseas territories/having military bases on them, and we might come to an agreement of double sovereignity (or similar) sooner than expected.

At the same time, I want a strong European Union, so I don't know what to cheer for, the UK surviving and remaining in the EU, or for the path they chosen, a weak England turned into a second rate world power.

They don't Scotland is extremely dependent of gibs from the England and the E.U. The only booming business there is the heroin trade. The places with oil in Scotland voted overwhelmingly to stay in the U.K and would try to leave Scotland if they left.

>the next 3 months of uncertainty

It will take years before a new deal is reached with the EU (in which the UK will be fucked over). The UK will suffer in the period before the new deal.

why the fuck can't you think of a reason for one of the most important votes in your lifetime?

Durban, more likely, all the anglos live there.

Finance in Switzerland and finance in London are not really all that comparable. Like said, the fact remains, Switzerland is stable and has always been so. The UK leaving means banks and financial institutions are genuinely going to consider if it's actually worth the risk to continue doing business in London. Denying that isn't going to help anyone.

While we're here discussing, there are people in meeting rooms, in London and elsewhere, laying plans for the future. Chances are, many of those plans contain the words Frankfurt, Paris and Milan.

I doubt it as London was the finance capital of the world for hundreds of years.

cheap british slags soon on the market.

The EU will accept Scotland without a second thougth. The only question here is if they'll have them do all the beurocracy again, or some express procedure to get back in. Same thing goes for Nothern Ireland, Gibraltar and Catalonia.

Why would anyone leave London and move to a third world backwater like Paris, Frankfurt, Milan? Same with Dublin. I howl laughing everytime someone says Dublin will become the next capital of global finance.

If you look at the markets, they aren't going anywhere. MIB has been declining for god knows how long, ESE is not in a good position either, and DAX has a much slower growth rate than the FTSE.

>Switzerland
Switzerland was never part of the EU.

No they wouldn't

>Northern Ireland
>Gibraltar

They aren't leaving either the people in both places like the U.K

>Catalonia
The E.U accepting this would set a precedent that they don't want to set

Because they were raping half the globe. They can't even properly rape Scotland these days.

We don't need to rape it anymore. We won.

We will see in couple of years. Every right wing party wants what you guys did.

Next time Greece comes close to default you guys can sit back and laugh. Don't have to carry the southern European deadbeats anymore.

On the other hand I do hope you guys splinter and fail since I do like chaos.

No even when they weren't the leader of the world they had strong economic ties and London was the center of it all.

>Public expected remain would win. It didn't. From now on everything based on populistic beliefs must be wrong.

It's overwhelming. My more liberally minded friends on social media are beyond doom and gloom. They reference the apocalypse, and offer an analogy between Brexit/UK and Trump/USA.

They didn't seem bamboozled by it a week ago. What sort of things have they seen to equate Brexit with hatred and folly?

sure you did

What language are we speaking in Tyrone? Whose technology are we using?

>On the other hand I do hope you guys splinter and fail since I do like chaos.

Wouldn't you want them to succeed because it would cause the rest of the EU to fall into chaos?

>What language are we speaking in Tyrone?
not yours
>Whose technology are we using?
not yours

It's just standard overreaction. I went to uni in the UK, and virtually everyone on my FB friends list that supported the EU has collapsed into whining children, save for the guys who did STEM as they've decided to accept the results and see what can be done from there.

As a special bonus, one said that Remains wasn't sore losers, just in grief, all while posting links urging people to sign a petition for a second referendum.

Fucking progressives, I swear to god.

Oh you poor naive twat... We wont be officially out of the EU for another two years, but dont worry im sure the country will steadily decline into a 3rd world country because bigots thought leaving the EU would fix immigration(so mislead and gullible) but instead it just decimated the pound and made all brits considerably poorer for the next century.

I'm from birstall too lad where abouts are you

Well, yes and no.

London has always been a place of interest for the world's bankers, traders and investors, you're right about that, but times change. It's going to take a long time for the UK to draft and pass new legislation. Even if you look away from the fact that the financial sector won't have any idea how the laws are even going to look like, they're facing a period of great uncertainty ahead. Consider this, if you were a businessman, would you really invest your money in London - the city with currently the most unstable stock market, currency and economy of any place in W. Europe

Or would you perhaps consider going elsewhere?

Dublin is peanuts, you're right about that, but don't underestimate the others. Turns out, their citizens didn't vote for a recession.

You have to separate short-term and long-term investments. Regardless of whatever growth in size the FTSE had up until Thursday (and the inevitable recession) the other places can offer a little something called stability right now. Financial institutions really can't get enough of that shit.

The referendum was rife with misinformation how the fuck do you think a vote for making the country poorer and worse off even won? Idiots everywhere.

If they succeed it's going to be chaos as well. Might as well hope for them to crash and burn as well.

Englishman's. You live in an Englishman's world.

Not since WW2 at least.

>the other places can offer a little something called stability right now

But they haven't, FTSE saw the least losses out of all the European stock exchanges on Friday. It went down 3%, compared to 4% DAX, and 12% in the MIB.

Because most people remember a certain saying about security and freedom.