Brits

brits

Can you tell me why Scotland becoming independent is such a big deal to you?

Honestly I thought it already was it's own country because lol American education.

I think it's just a banter thing.

They aren't going to become independent, there a better chance of Argentina annexing the Falklands.

They can fuck off to be honest.
Most of the unprofitable counties are in Scotland, so it would be a load off the English economy.

>Scotland get independent
>have no industry
>wont be allowed to join EU
>will become very poor

Just like the EU am I right :`)

you mean golf, kilt, bagpipe and plaid exports won't be enough to support the country?

Yep they can leach off krautbucks enjoy your taxes being spent on pasties at gregs Hans.

What if they just focus on software development?

I actually want Scotland to leave & be independent. They keep crying for referendums because of Nicola sturgeon who is just a twat.
The EU is amazing for poor countries but developed master race countries like England it's bad as we get rushed with poor Eurocucks.

> Scotland leaves
> England no longer needs to pay for the 2 million alcoholics
> England becomes even more powerful

>why don't countries just force people to be clever

That's what education literally is.
>inb4 people are born with the ability to code

I feel quite sorry for the Scots, to be honest here.

I don't like them, no, not one bit. But they are a poor people.

And then it all looked up, oil off the coast of Scotland, sufficient reserves that if they were independent they would have so much money they wouldn't know what to do with it. but they were not independent, they were part of a much bigger united kingdom - and while the oil was nice, stopped the pound declining, it wasn't quite the loadsamoney it would have been if spent only in Scotland.

And so for decades, the UK does nicely out of oil that's in Scottish waters, and the Scots don't ask for independence (and for this, I can really only blame the Scots.), and the oil reserves go down and down and down. And then they try and leave, try and take what little oil is left, but by then it is too late - the little oil they have is soon made worthless by a price crash, so even if they had left in '14, they would be no better off.

But then, just to spit in their faces, as their oil dries up and the price falls, god decides the Scots haven't had enough, and he puts more oil in Gatwick than remains in the north sea; the UK is set for a continued "nice bit of oil", while Scotland has been drilled dry and left with poverty, their justification for the little they get in additional public funding (below the oil revenue historically, this will be the first year it falls short) gone. Scotland's oil may have accrued across the UK, but I've severe doubts the UK's oil wealth will now accrue to Scotland.

I feel sorry for you, Scots. You are a repulsive people, but you are an unfortunate people as well.

If the Scots want to be independent then that's fine by me I'm not really bothered

Personally if I could vote I would vote for them to fuck off but its not up to me

Nobody can compete with Pajeet

>mfw I was born before coding was seen as a viable skill to teach children.

I could've been a billionaire.

It's literally the destruction of the United Kingdom.

I'm Scottish and persoanlly I don't care.

Scotland would be vetoed if they tried to enter the EU independent of England and wales. They don't want another Greece too take care of.

For the most part, English people hate us. The only ones that do like us are in the North.

Personally I despise most English people. I voted to leave the UK last time and I will again if it happens for that reason alone.

probably because you spend so much time on Sup Forums that the real world doesn't effect you.

We lose the oil/gas, the maojority of our eez and a fair amout of our military, plus going to uni up there will become even more expensive for us.

It does effect me and no, I don't spend too much time on Sup Forums. In reality I have zero emotional connection to England or the rest of the UK as a whole. The UK breaking up wouldn't bother me at all.

Scotland is a shit land

They are ungrateful leeches and acting like babies. They have a teenage cunty personality, they are like deliquent higher schoolers in the remedial class constantly disrupting the lesson because they think they're cool and a rebel. They have no actual beliefs, just drink and benefits.

The only reason they hate the english is because england is a scapegoat for their shit culture - they think everyone in england is a toff tyrant who speaks like the queen.

Because the Scots are the highest quality people the UK has

The brown percentage of our population will rise and the Queen loses her holiday home.

in your dreams faggot

the reality is that the UK will crumble and England will end up just being a regular country, nothing more

You are talking to someone who can only communicate in memes. In reality most people do not want Scotland to leave, including HM Government because Scotlands role in the UK is absolutely vital.

For what reasons do you despise most English people?

I'm English and these are my reasons for despising most Scottish people:
Unnecessarily loud, shouting all the time
Rude
Arrogant (for some reason think you're better than the English?)
Far too proud
Ugly

Same reasons really, throw in the fact they hate Scotland as a whole and multiply Arrogant by a few times.

Well they have a decent chance of pulling in the financial services industry from London, since they would become the largest English-speaking country in the EU.