>Showers every morning and evening
>Read for at least 30 minutes a day
>Keep up to date on financial news in Canada and the US
>Try to limit masturbation
>Dont play videogames
>Learn Spanish whenever I have spare time
>Practice Russian
>Downloaded and slowly watching through a bunch of MIT and Yale course videos
>I tan for 10 mins on each side every morning in the summer(I put a sock on my dick and balls)

What about you? What is common in your country for self improvement?

You forgot
>made this same therad everyday.

>It's this loser again

Fuck off to /fit/ and reddit faggot. Self-improvement is a retarded meme and a waste of time, fuck you

Because everytime the thread gets derailed by /r9k/.

I'm starting to think you're all just losers at this point and that no one successful actually comes here

>Showers every morning and evening
Why though. Surely once a day is enough unless it's hot as fuck.

I get sweaty

I like to smell nice and feel clean & fresh

Oh look. What do we have here?

Why did you make this thread again? Firstly, wrong board so fuck off, and secondly nobody wants your life story

Why are you so triggered

I'm just asking how you guys improve your lives regularly, if you don't like the thread you can skip past it and post the much more relevant "Easter?" Threads

good luck finishing any worthwhile books in your life time

It's enough desu, I said at least 30 minutes

You already made that thread too.

And you've made enough "my parent were overprotective" threads

Breddy gud in general but
>only 30 minutes

Sometimes more m8, but 30 as a minimum, I think it's enough. I have other things to do than read for 4 hours a day

but i want asian immigration

Someone was quicker than you into making those threads? Thats why you feel unconfortable?

You are either Patrick Bateman or the must dull man alive.

Im with you on this, I basically started doing more things for self improvement and everyone always compliments me on how different I look and sound from a couple years back. It also makes my life a lot more interesting and fullfiling with the benefit of looking good naked haha

Wow you do fuck all. Why dont you do something worth while?
>Completed my masters course
>Long distance running
>Learning German
>Banging a qt girl who has a millionaire father and staking my claim to it

>successful
>ETFs

oh am i laffin

>Buttblasted daytrader detected

Nice lad!

And at the end of the day you're still a worthless shitskin mestizo

>millionaire
Being a millionaire means shit nowadays.It is just a broad concept,everyone with more than 1 million dollars is a millionaire even though they arent really rich

>watching uni courses from a uni he didn't even attend

what did he mean by this? do you even have a degree? From what institution?

Sorry I meant open courseware videos

MIT and Yale have video lectures of a lot of courses available online for free

It's pretty cool

MIT provides a lot of course material for free to anyone who wants to learn. It's obviously not the same as attending but it can be useful for autodidacts who do stuff for fun or whatever.

which courses have you watched so far?
berkeley and stanford have those too btw

Good, yet your women seem to be perfectly fine with it

>hmm it says here you studied at MIT and Yale.
>VERY impressive, TWO ivy league institutions!
>I think you forgot to mention what qualification you received though. What is it exactly you graduated with?

Just watching some compsci and finance ones

I am studying economics at a university

The opencourseware videos I just watch for fun. Calm down underachiever

what uni then lad?

>30 minutes a day

>Telling autists on Sup Forums what school you go to

What's the point, you'll just laugh because it's not a t1 school for econ

>you'll laugh

yeah probably. You're like that canadian autist who spams threads about his Sup Forums argie-gf AND you're just as delusional but in a different way.

Gook moot needs to range ban Canadians from making threads immediately.

I don't understand why you're so mad.

Is it because the existence of this thread reminded you how much of a loser you are and that it's your fault?

If you don't like the thread just hide it and ignore it. You're quite clearly very triggered by continuously responding with negative responses.

>makes threads on fucking Sup Forums of all places to try and reassure himself he's not a complete and utter runt who will never actually achieve anything
>gets called out for being a literal autist
>n-n-no you!

Canadians, everyone.

>going to two colleages at the same time
>...

That is pretty much it I don t have time for anything else

FUCK OFF KEKNADA

>make thread about self-improvement
>Australian NEET who plays videogames all day remembers that he's actually a worthless piece of shit
>Starts trying to cling to any little thing he can find to try to discredit or insult me
>Starts posting le original "golden lel" meme to imply that I'm putting opencourseware videos on my resume
>I tell him I am in fact not and that I am currently attending University
>Proceeds to just resort to ad-hominems because his le masterful trole skills end there

Lmao. You're like that Canadian autist yesterday who i was talking about anabolic steroids with. Says something incorrect, gets corrected and then just starts spewing out insults to save face.

whatever my suspicions have been confirmed, fuck this stupid board full of losers. i'm done with this shit

FUCK OFF YOU TO

m8, inheriting over a million dollars means you could comfortably retire whenever the fuck. You would never have to deal with debt unless it's debt you think is worth it (super low interest debt), you could travel as you like, and select employment you prefer over employment that is more lucrative and get away with it.
Sure, a millionaire in Brazil doesn't mean much since your currency is in Real which is weak, but for an Irefag to say it when he's dealing in Euros, that's bretty gud.

>getting mad about it
Seems like it's pretty apparent what sort of self improvement you need to be working on next m8