Euro 2016

That sucks, Croatianbros.

Does Sup Forums have a fav team other than their own country? Personally been rooting for Croatia and Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u9bB23X7No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck these slav bastards

what a fucking shitfest

Was rooting for Croatia also so this euro nonsense would stop here and people would do something productive instead of sitting in bars watching this boring excuse of a sport. So fuck you Croats, fuck you, who could you lose to our niggerized team?

Croatian girls are objectively hot.

Thoughts?

I'm liking Island. Island. Islenninnukkur. Islann!

Islanda of course

>eesti changing topic because they didnt make it to the europeans

:3

I dont really like the slavs, I just wanted Portugal to lose cause I'm salty at Ronaldo's ego

meant4

Did Ronaldo even play? I didn't notice him the entire match.

yes

Oh.. there was a topic? Shit! :DD

Hungary!

He was hiding somewhere

I'm supporting englel but would not be at all upset if Iceland make it through

England since my parents are English.

Ronaldo's ego is fine.

Only man made structure visible from space

>le croatia on finals/winning it all meme

holy shit, why is Sup Forums overrating them so much?

Dont get me wrong, i really like then, both as a country(everyone who shits on s*rbs is good in my book) and as a team, ive always rooted for them and czechia on euros/world cup when my two fav teams drop out(italy/netherlans) and since our own team is utter irrelevant shit for the last 16 years, but i just dont see them beating italy/germany/spain or even france this year.
I think even portugal will win against them.
It just feels like people overhype them too much right now, yeah they have great, talanted team currently, but they werent that impressive so far, especially on that czech game

I root for Japan. They never win anything but they put in so much effort.

now I just hope Germany provides some entertainig matches and maybe a nice tourney win in the end.

but with the brackets as they are any finale is doomed to be a bummer after the quarter and semi finales

Viva Portugal.

AMERICAN GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

There are far worse egocentric bastards than Ronaldo. We all cheered when he threw the mic btw.

You didn't see the goal then.

Join polish team hype train at least for this guy and his huge spirit.

>Be 11
>Witness mom getting stabbed by father
>Mom dies in his arms
>Become a decent football player
>Years later be the captain of national team
>Lose the title due to injury and the fact that the national team does better with someone else being captain
>Grow over this and still score loads of goals during Euros

Come on, this guy is inspiring as fuck.

I..I don't remember the last time I was so depressed over sports.. maybe when we lost againts Turkey on penalties.. exactly the same shit like this match

We were first in the group winning againts the best teams (Germany then, Spain now). They give you so much hope and then lose like fucking idiots in the last minute..

I want to kill myself so badly

Seems like we're playing with weak Portugal next match.

Thats a fortunate turn of events.

Why? I've heard it had to do something with journalist working for shitty news station. Is this true?

I've honestly never been so proud of Iceland before. We're the smallest nation to ever qualify and we're in the 16 team bracket. The whole country was crying and screaming when we scored that winning goal against Austria. According to the local sport TV station over 90% of people here watched the game. The spirit is so fucking real right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3u9bB23X7No

Hope you win..

I'll be cheering for you and Iceland now

Yes, Correio da Manhã is a shoddy newspaper and TV station which has libelled Ronaldo multiple times. They never give up even after being sued and losing.

Ronaldo has had enough of the scum.

Thanks man. Though I never understood the logic of it - shouldn't you be cheering for Portugal now? I mean: if they for example won it, you would have less regrets about losing, since you would know you lost with the best team in competition.

I did, his shot was weak and the goaile failed to keep the ball. Portugal was lucky Quaresma was there to push the ball.

I was always found of Poland.. I like Portugal too ,but less.. and them winning doesn't change anything to me
I need to focus on my finals and life problems since this is goodbye for us. This Euro was a good distraction
I have nothing to look forward to now

Always been for Italy. I enjoy their style of playing

What kind of problems?