there are still bullets in my wall since the american invasion

> there are still bullets in my wall since the american invasion
> neighborhood is still in shambles
> Old ladies whos homes have been destroyed by americans are stilo digging through trash to find food

> mfw usa still hasnt fixed anything or done shit
> they still steal our resources
> they still fund isis through their proxies

LOL SHITSKIN, YOUR COUNTRY IS IN SHAMBLES CUZ OF ISLAM!!!!1! WE ARE WHITE ND EUROPEAN, WE ARE NATURALLY SUPERIOR, WHY DOnT U STEP UP LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

coralbaghdadhotel.com/
patheos.com/blogs/unfundamentalistchristians/2014/04/top-7-claims-for-same-sex-relationships-being-unnatural/
yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does Arabia think of non whites visiting their country? Like Spanish or Asian?

Feels good desu senpai

Iraq=/=arabia

We dont care either way so do what u want white devil

Baghdad? What is there to do in Iraq other than shitpost on an animeme image board?

I agree that you were set quite bit back in 2003, but let's be honest you weren't exactly 1st world before either.
And the funniest some of you do is blaming it on 1258, like 700+ years isn't enough time for recovery

Move to Europe

That's what happens when you live in a racist, misogynist society. Iraq was shit both before and after the war.

lol why not join ISIS?

> le pick yourself up from your own bootstrap

Funny you say that, because the allies made sure to protect west germany from all threats thus providing stability in your country and breast fed yiu out of their imperialist man boobs to make sure you serve as a model of obedience with the marshal plan and all :^)

> iraq got more aid than marshal plan!!!1!

Majority of this aid money was laundered to contractors

The rest were used to buy weapons that caused the situation to escalate

And all that was rest was lost in the shitty beauracracy the us implemented in place of a strong authority

I am not angry. I am a patient man. I do not believe in vengeance. God will avenge my nation in the afterlife

>God will avenge my nation in the afterlife
Does the party van exist over there?

> Racist mysoginist society
> 15 million african americans being kept in a slave like system of ghettos and informal segregation

> posts on Sup Forums
> le ur mysoginistic!!!!

Next time, maybe kill Saddam yourself before forcing the world to step in.

Thats not what I mean

I will die and so will everyone naturally. I will not attack u.. On the day of judgement god will judge everyone fairly and will punish the opressors and reward the opressed. Western europe enjoy your prosperity in this life. Your ckmfort is at the expense of third world chodlren in china and africa. God will rise them up and bring peace to their hearts but will punish you fairly for the crimes you commit

that same God that said slavery was ok, put women so far below men that they were treated as sub-human, said homosexuality was unnatural and a sin, spurred countless wars and deaths...

Sure, keep believing that

Saddam had one of the strictest and most auhtoritarian regimes on earth and he kept us all humiliated weak and weaponless.

Problem was you didnt just remove him. That was not just it. You did much worse things as well

>Falling fur le Marshall Plan BS
I thought you'd be more resistant towards Murrican propaganda.
Reminder: They did NOT "prop us up" after the war by any means, that plan was a LOAN of a measly $100M, or about four whole dollars per capita, like 0.001% or whatever of our GDP even back then, and a one time thing on top of that (for comparison Israel receives 3% of it's GPD every year from the clapistanis).
In the meantime, they made company seizures, patent transfers and taking scientific elites as "war booty", probably worth trillions of damage to us.
Yet despite of all that, we advanced to become relatively rich again by the 1950s
Also Stalin offered to give back the East in exchange for united Germany being neutral (a sort of Austria-like deal), of course our bought NATO shills back then declined

أبيك ميمي يا أخي

Oh lookie here, another pathtic virgin whitr boy who knowz nothing about the history of islam or its teachings!

>haha, your god is a FICTION, you stupid muslim ;) *tipa fedora*

>yadada somehow something will make everything right in the end
Don't you ask yourself why you believe this?

>implying the burgers stepped in for altruistic/humanitarian reasons
Kek, they didn't give a flying fuck when he gassed the k*rds back in the 80s, they only stepped in when he planned the apparently most evil war crime one can commit according to Murrica: Planning to abolish the petrodollar

If we invaded your country would you die?

>le oil money XDDD

Tbf we looked the other way because he was also gassing Ir*n.

Even as a kid I was fuming against the injustice committed against the Iraqis and their nation on behalf of the US army.

I really dislike Islam, but I can still at least see the bullshit that happened to you.

Who the fuck is going to put out this fire that never stops...

If this isn't an American soldier shitposting from his razerblade laptop from link related coralbaghdadhotel.com/ i'd shit myself

No need to get all upset, I'm surprised yo even speak English given your country's terrible, or non existent education system. Your probably a proxy or a foreigner using his free time to shitpost.

Did i say that? Saddam was threatening to the west for multiple reasons

Having such a valuable resource as oil pretty much globally tied to your currency is a massive stabilising factor, pretty much allowing you to print money endlessly, if you did that without that tie you'd have long faced massive hyperinflation, so of course you would do anything to keep up that convenient system

>it's another anti-american leaf episode

Believing that makes you feel better doesn't it?

The Bible says the same thing.

The USA is a deplorable shithole, granted, but the current state of affairs in your country has far more to do with that abhorrent """religion""" of yours than whatever those fat cunts have managed to screw up.

It's actually quite fascinating to watch how oblivious you and your fellow swarthy peoples are to this.

I'm pretty sure that's his point

>mfw Germany had a small loan of 100 million dollars

Jesus wasn't a pedo. Jesus didn't tell his followers to kill unbelievers. The list goes on.

>said homosexuality was unnatural and a sin
It is though?
Are you a faggot, son?

Don't forget the depleated uranium rounds either you ginormous faggot.

desu poverty and shitty wealth distribution has a play in this too. The poorer people are, the more susceptible they are to flee themselves into religious promises for self-comfort, Islam seems to deliver very well to them.
Just look at how "degenerate" the Saudi royal family is, what's with all their princes and shit partying hard in the West, sex, drugs, rock 'n roll while controlling their "plebs" via religious brainwashing they themselves don't follow
Well per capita it IS fucking small, even if we consider inflation, a one time loan of 4 dollars doesn't magically turn a then war-destroyed shithole to 1st world in 5-10 years

Baby can't face the real world

People on Sup Forums aren't really representative of the general American public.

Straight, but I'm not a judge mental hypocrite like you. It's 100% natural and many species have been shown to have homosexual tendencies. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm postitive you got off on something way worse than guy on guy or girl on girl.

Really makes you think huh

But it was a major reason...

>comparing germany aferwar to iraq afterwar
it is absurd to compare your country´s history to iraq´s one. germany is in a region of serius world powers, where everyone wanted your contie stable. on the other side, iraq is in the middle of conflict zones, where no one gibes a shit exept for petrol, which is in USA´s hands now.

>It's 100% natural and many species have been shown to have homosexual tendencies.

Gonna need a source amigo

"Fedoras" are 20-something neckbears with esoteric, fringe beliefs and enormous ego's who suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect. It was created by atheists on reddit who made fun of one of their own for making a narcissistic image about feeling euphoric. The types of 20-something whites who convert to Islam tend to be awkward fedoras looking for edgy counterculture to fit into

Not believing in Islam is not esoteric, fringe or egotistical to a westerner. It's the norm. You can't threaten a secular westerner with the supernatural unless we believe in it.

That's the afghan army you inbred mayonnaise toe scum

Fite ISIS

I shouldn't be doing this. You can use google too you know. What a waste of my time.
patheos.com/blogs/unfundamentalistchristians/2014/04/top-7-claims-for-same-sex-relationships-being-unnatural/

yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

>mayonnaise toe scum
>mayonnaise toe

Well that is something amusing, new and odd.

Speaking of inbreeding, will westernization and modernization of the muslim world finally put an end to the rampant inbreeding that's been going on?

Vietnam was bombed much worse than Iraq and endured nearly four decades of war and a huge portion of the educated population fleeing. Every bridge was bombed and infrastructure was destroyed several times, but every time they were smart enough to rebuild thanks to russian support. This is also while enduring embargo and without any major resources like oil.

Mate, it honestly takes less than a decade to rebuild your entire country, yet you guys are too corrupt and shit to do anything.

Why don't you clean it up yourselves? You've had like 13 years you really need your hands held to do anything haha

Also tbf we could have worked with Iraqi democratic activists to remove Saddam back in 1991, but instead we pushed those people away and kept Saddam in power to ensure stable markets

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Get fucked, Muslim

I don't give a fuck about you or your country or anything us and our soldiers did you. Eat shit

It's been a while since the Iraqi replied, I hope he's ok :(

Hopefully ISIS got him

Shouldn't have made dem dubya em dees

And the cycle of degeneracy continues...

Women are still below men though.

Dude isis is the direct result of the Iraq war and it's follow up.

Shit would have happened under other reasons besides sectarian reasons because unstable places tend to have a multitude of reasons to become unstable.

>Blaming an entire people for what their government does.
>Being salty against the west because of what their governments have done.
So when are you joining a terrorist group?

Polygamy is pretty natural but as a social structure has big flaws in it compared to monogamy regarding wealth as it descends generations.

That Map is pretty shit.

This coming from Ahmed the Paki immigrant

Humans are monogamous by nature tho. One of the few names that are.

Vietnam was pretty stable and it's neighbour's too compared to being in the middle east.

>you
>Sweden

I don't think it was Sweden who removed Saddam, Abdullah.

the greeks and romans fucked dudes in the ass all the time, they did pretty well for themselves.

>Genocide right next door
>Stable

K.

Keep telling yourself that, you despicable piece of shit

I think you mean American liberation, right?

Did I hurt the little muslim's feelings? What are you going to do, blow me up?

Fuck off

Not strictly monogamous either.

Self contained

>muslim's
The fat is enveloping your brain, m8

it was full blown civil war though.

just that everyone is practically atheist so they have no reason to blow each other up over religion.

>shitposting from an iraqi proxy

guaranteed (You)s

The fact that you are a grown man and saying shit like this might have something to do with your country remaining a shithole

he is a trip fag attention whore, i don't post on here much but ive seen his 50 square meter cuckshed in london and his picture.. there's a reason why he only chats shit online

The invasion was quickly over, then you sectarian niggers immediately started a sectarian civil war which the US had to stop. America does not fund ISIS, that's just a meme muslims tell themselves so they don't have to be confronted with the inherent shittiness of their religion.

The first suicide bomber in Iraqs history came after 2003

Really makes you think

This

American intervention was a mistake

Long live saddam

>believing in a sky fairy
and thats why you will stay irrelevant, muhamamamed