ITT people you admire from other countries

ITT people you admire from other countries.

>Ayn Rand

Gratulation to your 18th birthday.

Good choice

How is 8th grade going ??

Haha, Leafy is the bestest youtuber, all other youtubers makes me #cringe. HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

t: classcuck

>aynd rand
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you haven't even read her works.

Their IQ is too low to understand Ayn Rand.

What did he mean by this

Someone explain this autistic rambling

When I was 14 I thought that book was the greatest thing ever.

Trust a Finn to defend autism

Oh god, this is so #cringe, like this motherfucker gave me type 4 cancer haha HISSSSSSSSS

Hes a fucking loser.

Ayn Rand sucked hard.

I spent two weeks reading Atlas Shrugged and it was a pile of speed freak ramblings of uber capitalism. And every two dimensional character in the book was either an evil dumbass or just some version of herself made out to be heroes.

Fuckin stupid.

BAIT

it's like actual required reading in middle school in some places i'm pretty sure lmao

Heroin. It´s my wife and it´s my life.

This

this guy on the right. he managed to destroy the uk more than hitler and he saved that fine german woman from the rapefugees cause she totally looks like she doesnt deserve to get a raped. a true hero

Underrated post

i can only wish to get as skilled as him some day.

So your shitty school system failed you?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?
le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))
EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D
le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

My great-grandfather took a boat with his brothers to Spain to fight for him. My cuck father threw away his Mauser. I am still pissed off.

Even though she was wrong about a lot of stuff, I too admire her. Don't listen to all the leftie cucks trying to shame you.

H O M O C U C K

I honestly hope this is not a pasta. I actually laughed.

I like to think there's a special place in hell for people who throw out heirloom guns. I'm pretty biased though

No I grew out of it.

I used to love listening to Nigel Farage beat up on the EU toadies in their parliament, and still enjoy the wit and wisdom of Sir Winston Churchill.

He's man of considerable size

If Ayn Rand was so great then how come she smooched off social welfare?

wew

He was practically a demigod.

Ayn a cute, CUTE!

my nigga

>Alisa Rosenbaum

He's a great actor.

i admire his piano, not his cello or personal life

Autist

Wittmann and his crew.
Probably the best and most brave tanker that ever seen battle. Destroyed a whole fucking allied combat group alone after killing more tanks (like 150) than anyone before or after him (away from Knispel) and died a glorious death driving alone into a whole army of allied tanks, knocking out a good bunch of them and died in the fire of many tanks and bombs dropped onto him.

>tfw I see his wiki page today
>tfw the JIDF was there, shitting it up big time
>tfw I rather wanted to post him than a rage face and know no emoticon for rage

>other countries

Well... fuck. Drunk reading comprehension.

Nice argument

Who is this guy?

These guys too

Steve Michael Harriston

its just a fucking gun

I love Ayn Rand too but her philosophy is flawed and she didn't even apply it to her life. She died and lived her old age relying on social welfare. What an absolute cuckold.

I have dreams of fucking her to oblivion thi

>alla
alri sadiq?