/eo/ - esperanto thread

nova flago eldono

Afiŝu nur la plej altkvalitan fekaĵon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzDS2WyemBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Russian better sorry.

Okej T_T

When will you realize that Ithkuil is the superior language?

i hope you didn't learn this """language""" unironically

>Danish
>A language

>Canadian
>A language

i hear is easy language to learn. is it worth it?

Depends on the person I guess. It may help you to learn romance langauges and some eastern euro langauges.

real question, how does it help?

reddit.com/r/vexillology/new

I've always was interested in it, but never actually found any reason to actually learn it.

Do you want a cosmopolitan wife?

How is it going to help me find a waifu?
Especially compared to knowing english already?

People have lots of sex at Esperanto meetings. Many get married and have Esperantophone children.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzDS2WyemBI

So basically the only reason to learn the language is to go to meetings and have sex?
Huh, maybe it's not so bad.

The other reason is universal brotherhood and intercultural understanding...

Well, I mean realistically speaking. I just don't see any particular use of it or any especially promising perspectives of it in the future.
For intercultural understanding I might as well shitpost on int in english.

>How is it going to help me find a waifu?

We esperantists evolved beyond base needs for intellectual pursuits through esperanto. If you're looking "sex" or a "waifu" then we don't want you in the esperanto community. Foriru!

>People have lots of sex at Esperanto meetings. Many get married and have Esperantophone children.
>We esperantists evolved beyond base needs
I think one of you must be a traitor

>people have lots of sex at esperanto meetings
>it can help me learn eastern euro languages
i see literally no reason why i shouldn't do this. should i do this before or after i become b1 or b2 in the language i am currently trying to learn

>tsk vi nek rajtas seksumi nek havi vaifuon

Fek, mi ne povas paroli Esperanton.

I do not think you should learn two languages at a time. Just finish it up. Also, I would learn an eastern European language over this. While it does have some grammar and such crossovers, learning their languages would be more useful and will cross over since they are all similar.