I heard it's clear zone of racism but still,

some koreans i know say there is racism anyway like glass ceilling

I just wanna know the truth, it's alright even if you answer harsh things,

there are tons of koreans saying passimistic things concerned with racism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im feeling especially in Austraria,NZ,Canada,hatred to Asian are rising day by day.But there are many EA people,I believe you can cooperate with them and do well.
dunno about discrimination at a buisiness or some official scene like glass celing.

There's lots of racism from and against all races. Nonetheless, it cancels out in the cities.

t. street-shitter in Toronto

Can't figure out the fucking reason bout the hatred

no matter how we shout out we're low rate crime, normally being fine, we just get hatred

Guess it's because our mongoloid outlook.

eastern europe slavs would be treated well only if they behaved just like asian. because they got caucasian looking

There's more racism today than a decade ago against asians, mainly because of mainland chinese doing things like dumping their kids here and not paying taxes, driving up property and emptying neighborhoods and so-on.

Other than that not really.

Only asians that hang out are the ones born here, I've never seen chinese and koreans hang out with each other. They just avoid each other.

Chinese students are the worst, they are weird, anti-social, do weird shit like not wash their hands, and are loud and rude and have no manners.

Koreans are alright, quiet mostly and don't really do stupid things.

different appearence is big ploblem actually.You should also staring at foreigners in Korea for example you are at train or some parted place.(almost foreigner in Asia are claming it)
When I was in China,Surprisingly didnt experience disgusting racism things to me,oppositly everybody accepted me like local.(At the end,Their cunt is too much big.Nobody cares outsider even Im Japanese)
And you know,Generally saying,non-Asian have brutal mind unlike in thier films or dramas.You have to be careful than when you are in Asia.

In my opinion we EA guys have to cooperate with each other when be in foreign cunts,But You said, I also know in actual we are doing opposite behavior.
I see you are Chinese Canadian.But I wanna tell you
at the end,"Blood is darker than water"

my friend, how happy it would be if only we can really cooperate each other?

but in reality, it can't be happened

we would rather choose to flatter to whites instead. rather than taking care of each other with EA friendship

Because average asian outlook is pretty bad. maybe even more than any other races

I have never witnessed racism against Asians here. I'm studying Chinese and most of my friends and family love it. They also love going out to Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants. If there are any racist remarks, it's usually a joke.

Overall, east asians are the most blatantly racist people I know. The Koreans complain about the Chinese who complain about the Japs, and so on. They will pretend to like Americans but in reality they bitch all the time about us too when we aren't around, but they stay in our country for some reason.

East asians are nice but don't trust them. In the end they will always fuck you over for one of their own. To them this is OK.

Yeah bro,that is true.
Why we are comparely accepted than Muslim or Africans,of cource particaly because Korea,China and Japan economy are highly developed and we are generally sotisphicated than other minorities.But I also think we are very loyal to the big power(same as we are in our homeland,Asian generally dont have collage to protest the big power.Confucianism influence?).

I want ourselves to have sympathy with each other like Whites like in this website(Im very surprised how whites have sympathy with each other when i start to enjoy Sup Forums).In old days,We were authentic bro cunts(didnt have so much trafic each other though,but we actually had studied each other).

Because this
Every Asian has a rank
Korean is top rank of it
Learning Korean language and Korean culture has a image of cool, fasionable, beautiful and modern.
But study jap language and jap culture has a image of loser, pedo, gross, disgusting and old school or out of the modern.
This is the reality. All the jap and weeb must face this reality.

Being Korea is most coolest and advanced image of Asia.
Korea is a only true first world of Asia about beauty, fashion, advanced culture and advanced society.
Other Asian included japs are image of ugly monkey.
This is the world image of Asia 2016

Why useally japs are much uglier than korean?
Even without plastic surgery, Korea is much beautiful and handsome than japs.
Especially jap nose is nigger wider nose than Korean and jap legs are short as fuck as sin.
And then japs hights are so short like a most Manlet gross race is a japs but Korean is taller and cool enough in world standerd.
and add more. korean eyes are bigger than jap monkey.

this is the reality of jap monkey
Everyone must accept reality.

Holy shit.

How do you know about it btw? the most of normal people can't even think in that way

I guess you're definitely not major race of america.
you're indian descent or other descent aren't you?

well no matter bout your real ethinics, i partly agree with your opinion

You guys are very different culturally.

Not in America.

We fucking hated Viets, Laotians, and Japs until the 80's-90's.

We actually like Chinese. We have a big rnough native population.

No, I am 100% white american but I've worked with people from all over the world. Like many slavs, Asians take their 'foreign' prejudices with them. It seems strange to most Americans to learn that many asians really don't get along.

Everybody loves Korea though

the two good example came which is why EAsian cant cooperate with.
American and American dog Japanese.These are the biggest obstacle of our cooperation.And main promoter is American you know.Because America are fear of Asian shakehands and go to destroy white hegemony.If Japan,China and Korea united with,We dont know how powerful we are.

I think South Korea has a most advanced and coolest image from asia. Like a NY of Asia is south korea.
Why Asia except South Korea has a image of poor shit or shityy pedo criminals? Because they are ?

well I think Korean has a much higher talent of art than japan. Kpop videoclip is much more interesting and imaginative than any other manga and anime.

Asians are like fucking black people I swear, nobody is racist until you bring race into the conversation. Or complain about it like a fucking child. Nobody cares, just be normal.

Just shut the fuck up and be normal.

Fuck off racist war criminal monkey nazis jap!!!!!!!!
the two good example came which is why EAsian cant cooperate with.
American and American dog Japanese.These are the biggest obstacle of our cooperation.And main promoter is American you know.Because America are fear of Asian shakehands and go to destroy white hegemony.If Japan,China and Korea united with,We dont know how powerful we are.

I think this is somewhat true. South Korea is seen as being a more 'Westernized', like Hong Kong. Japan still has a reputation for being very culturally different.

The truth is Koreans are as crazy as any other asians, maybe they are just better at hiding it?

Normal red dod japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag.
Japanese red dod flag= Hakenkreuz. In asia.
Japs must change this national war crime flag as soon as possible.

The flags of war criminal.
All of jap flags of now are more evil than nazis at least in Asia.
Fuck off japs. Change the flag!
Everyone of Sup Forums. We must bring this voice of justice. And make Jap monkey to change the flag From the disgusting jap war criminal flag
We need more peoples power to make this wish of Asia come true.

as my experience this is true.
The people who is put this flag on his t shirts or bug. He is automatically seen as a nazis worshipper in Asia
So everyone should be careful and know about this fact
Do not wear or show jap flag in Asia if you do not want to be seen as a nazis

Japanese troll always make me say same opinion with him.You dont permit some perticular view about international relationship.

Do everyone know?In Japanese class,When Teacher ask even some simple question,Nobody cant raise hand and ansewer,Very very creepy like facism nation.Because of this.Peer pressure.In Recent Japan no one can be permited say something good about Korea or China.I always must aprove of pro-US Japanese goverment.Because this is considerd as conservative Japanese way of thinking.Fucking suck cunt.

In fact Korean people was very elite people even ancient times
Jap king family Tenno is Korean blooded and ancient Yayoi Korean was elite master of native Jomon jap monkey
And Korean people was being 5times as a emperor of china as well in its ancient history.

You east asians are horrible, unkind people. No wonder you all hate eachother, if I lived near your disgusting ass I'd hate you too.

t. I have some jap skulls from WWII in my great grandfather's attic

Learn to be kind.

You can stop posting like you are joking.Thats not fair.You are ok with Japanese.Which point of mine disgusted you??

What are you saying
Are you netuyo jap?
Shut the fuck up and accept unit 731 and apologies from your heart. Do it.

Japa are too evil as be seem as human beings
In fact jap national sports is rape and killing pls resource about it how jap commuted pedo rape
Like jape ape rate is ten times bigger than Korean

Once I mention WW2 or Asian cooperation,American always react like "My grandpa have skull of Japanese" or "Two nukes are not enough"things,This is very very old way of them.
Im fucking disgusted by your "KKK thoughts".
And Why recent Japanese dont regard US as enemy,but Korean,Chinese??

It's in the best interest of the USA to promote friendly relations among our asean allies as this is an effective check to China, our mutual rival.

There are like two Koreatowns in Toronto.
I would bet Canadians are more frustrated with chinks when it comes to Asians (just an outsider's guess). If you're planning to go there, you'll probably be fine. Asians probably face the least amount of racism of all non-whites to be honest

Jap monkey must learn the history before you speak something bad about Korea USA and china.
Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.

i live in toronto, they do not care. they just don't really interact with each other.

then again koreans only really hang out/date other koreans here.

I have to say,Very very conservative opinion of Japanese,is pro-Asia,not only to China,Korea.All of Asia like Philippine,Thailand,Myammer.Our ancester faught a war all for rebelation of Asia(this was not fair to local people though)So we call pacific war as "Great East Asian war"(This is prohabited by GHQ though)

Recently too much Japanese have GHQ way of thinking,this is very pathetic.But I see all of them are low-IQ,only graduated from highschool,or some low level workers.At the end,they are basement of society.Almost of us with high level education are not like them.

If there's racism even in Brazil, which is as y'all know, a mixed country, why would a country with a white majority (memes aside) like Canada be free from it?

And no, I'm not implying that whites are racists, it's just that any homogeneous society tends to be racist, more or less.

Just read and learn the history of hap monkey war criminal at first before post your tiny dick size brain words. read this

What is ethnicity of you?Are you just kidding?

Read this 100time evey morning you wake up
And say the words of sorry for whole Asia especially Korea and China
That's what you have to do it every morning and every night before you sleep
Do it

What is your ethnicity of you?

gr8 b8 m8

Seems like the rest of Asia does not like Japan though

That' why you Korean are hated by not only whity but also Asians.

At the end,War crimes are not I,or Weve done.I dont need to apologize what.We just have not to do it again,or aprove it.

Pro-Asia,or Pro-Western choice is perfectly depending on someone's way of thinking about Japan.But at least I think Japanese would study and imitate Westerner again and again.Although we created semi-western country ,but in conclusion White wouldnt accept us like their familiy.because our race and history are completly different.They would treat us like their survant,not human.

Face this reality of your history and what jap is doing and think well before you post dirty shit post like you did
War criminal rapist you are after all

もうバカバカしいからこんなスレッドは相手にするな。

「教えない」「助けない」「関わらない」

Are you thumb upping for me or oppsite Japanese poster's opinion?Im pro-Asia Japanese poster though.バカバカしい this word indicating who?

I think it's more of a cultural thing than racial, really. Asians who grow up here are as American as anyone else, but Asians from Asia are seen as very alien.

Vietnam,Thailand,Malaysia,Indonesia have good feeling that relative statistics explaing.I see also because perhaps they have been familiar with Japanese anime or youth culture from their childhood.
Phillipine perhaps are also using Japanese invation as "shaping of nationality" like China and Korea,or their infuluence of Western colonist too much strong,their posters generally very offensive to Japanese I found.But most of Asia have good feeling at ww2 Japanese have done.

Need to stop being arrogant you non-achieved poor life pooing on sofa burger.

before we stick kimchi in your mouth

What you believe is another racism of US.

We don't call Urinara fantasy History.
That's all.

======= the End =========

I guess you are right, looks like mainly Korea and China with negative opinions on Japan.

We're never leaving Okinawa, get used to it.

I dont feel Native Westernized Asian are being treated as same as white mainstream people though.Ive heard there are still many many "White only" store in US or Canada.

also there are many many thread about looking down mongoloid,especially our appearence.

Dont worry,I woulnt go outside of Asia in my lifetime.You wouldnt be chilled by my appearence.

In most big cities, Asian people born in America are treated like regular Americans.

>mongoloid appearance
nobody says this

>Ive heard there are still many many "White only" store in US or Canada.

Lived in USA my entire life (and have been to Canada several times) and this is 100% untrue. That would be huge news and they would be shut down in days. There's very little systemic racism against asians here, but I think the cultural differences make asia-born people seem strange or unfriendly to some americans.

>also there are many many thread about looking down mongoloid,especially our appearence.

It's banter m8. There are a lot of posts from the 'Japanese dog' poster but I don't take that to be a majority opinion by any means.

Further, I would be very surprised to find a 'whites only' store in any Western nation. I would not be very surprised to see a 'no foreigners' sign on a Japanese business.

it's all in your mind, you're just scared. memes aside out of all the races i've interacted here whites have been by far the kindest and most open-minded. sure part of that behavior might be the stereotypical american superficial niceness, but who gives a fuck. just mind your business, be polite and don't act like a nigger, then you're golden

I always thought,

the only reason we fucking get smirked is because we've been seen as weakling
I usually hate chinese and japanese, but it's because of the historical problem

but you ignorants who have cheese in the brain space don't even try to understand.
well that's alright. but whenever asians get insulted, it always come up with strange shitlines

like dog eater, or street shitter

idk, if one chinese boy shitted in the street, that would make all chinese as street shitter?

then how would you explain white pedestrians with some 100kg fats who have shit-rubbed pants walking around in the walmart?
would that fit stereotypes for entire whites are pooing animals with dreadful fats?

and most of ignorants insist we're dog eater,

then what about you people enjoying breaking some peaceful deer's skulls with their riples? isn't that kind of some animal abusing?

The only fucking reason you guys are teasing and arrogant, it's because east asians are so peaceful and mannered people

who don't sell cracks, who don't make gang stuffs, who don't get exploded among the people in the street

you remind me eric kartman in southpark. ignorant burger shit.

i will confidently and willingly stick my chopsticks in your eyes in reality

>east asians are so peaceful and mannered people
>I will take your eyes for making dog jokes on the internet!!!

OK Kim

What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody gives a shit about Asians, just stop buying up all of our property and learn how to speak English properly, that's all we ask.

Ok
There is not obvious answer for this question.

Anyway,You have to know why Japanese occured invading war against China,or Asia is all because White empriarism.We just suited the system at that time.In the local,Japanese army perhaps have done cruel things,But I believe that was war of justice.
Thats because too much Russian have caused plobrem,And why they have caused ploblem in Japan Because they are looking down Japanese.Why US army behaving freely,is because they are looking down Japanese.Who started to the attack,is you.

Fucking whites

we will see, in later time like 100 years after,

your race would be disappeard
The only thing you need to choose is whether you will get cucked by african, or arabian, or asian

How is it 'white empirism' that made you ally with nazis and sneak attach the USA? Imperial Japan was a nationalistic and belligerent power from the beginning (富國強兵). Was it better for Japan to colonize the Pacific just because they're not white? I think the Chinese would have rather been invaded by Europe if they could choose...

Sure, western nations were very Imperialistic as well. Japan was no different, they just ended up losing in the end.

>We are peaceful people
>I hope you fuckers all get raped to extinction!
You must have a Korean wife. I hear that can be tough.

Don't be sissy.
I've never worried about racism even if I come across it.
Just go about your business.
Nobody takes care about your looks so much.

Whitey are mad because all they do is shamefur dispray and they know the future belongs to asia

Honestly curious, have any Japanese traveled to China or Korea? How did that go?

But it's very true m8.

Sometimes i feel bad generous race like whites will get extinct. and it would be done with your some of your men or women' preference, not with rape.

>glass ceilling
is a delusion
there is typical cronyism but that applies to everybody

me too

Why are Asians pulling out the racism card now? I thought you were on our side

My understanding is that South Korea is actually the worst country in the world, is this true?

Reality is not Sup Forums
If you're a korean and you offend a japanese person in the street they're gonna look at you the same way they would if you shout HEIL HITLER in the street
A lotta koreans even learn japanese when they're young.

But racism is the only reason of existence of Sup Forums?

Why Japan went to extreme nationalism is because white invation of Asia though.

And you US.
Why Japan allyed with Nazi was because US forced us to quit British-Japanese ally.And we were isolated by US,.You stopped petloleum suppuly is why we attacked you.
US disapproved our "Anti Racial Discrimiantion Proposal".
These were all truth.

Anyway,Japanese have to cooperate with Asian.This is my the biggest opinion.

I've been to China.
They could tell Japanese by cloths or shoes.

Do Canadians hate East Asians?

If so, I did not know

Were they rude to you?

Very nice.

Open racism, no. Occasionally I get some retarded teenagers who call me chink or some shit while driving by, but nothing serious. Then again I do live in one of the more multicultural areas in Canada so people are less inclined to be racist. I'm sure people harbour some feelings against South Asians, Arabs or Blacks.

t. Korean-Canadian

Dont pull "Racist card" card and restraint us.We are still being treated like subhuman by you.

>We are still being treated like subhuman by you.
Really?
Source, please

ネトウヨまじ自殺してくれwwwwww

white should be genocided

I think Koreans and Japanese face the greatest levels of racism in Canada

If you are racist against Chinese,, you are fucked because there are too many of them and they all get mad at once.

but there are so few gooks and nips so it is okay to be racist

Whites did some contribution more than 똥송 though, we need to admit it

I think Australian and US are 一枚岩(dont know how to say in English)Oppositly Can i question you?Why you dont get angry US army in Japan?Is this a not occupying?colonization?Can you show me some logical proof?
US army in Japan differ from the one in Germany.our burden is fur bigger than German,and their behavior obviously differ from German.
German are the biggest immigratin groupe of US.They are basically have bro feeling.also 一枚岩.

That's the reason general cho's bullet was shot eventually.

No, that's because Koreans are violent monkeys, as they have demonstrated in this thread

I've never noticed it myself. Closest I can think of is little kids pulling their eyes back, but they are little kids and it's not meant to be cruel or racist or anything, they're just having fun.

Evidence please.

Opinion accepted.

Go to somewhere and take a adress with subject 'Koreans are violent monkeys'
look at this comment written by korean. It was demonstrated in july 26th 2016, on Sup Forums Sup Forums"
Your comment values nothing. burger.

That demonstrates your cheese brain limitation.

>That demonstrates your cheese brain limitation.
my sides

>some koreans i know say there is racism anyway like glass ceilling

what did he mean by this

wtf are you seriously getting mad over troll comment on Sup Forums?

seriously get a life

> 一枚岩

Monolithic or Hegemonic (?).

he meant that his korean friends work in a racist greenhouse

There is very little racism in Canada. If you believe otherwise, show me some concrete evidence of racism.

Further proof, thank you dog-eaters. I'm printing these comments out to make a 'koreans are insane' collage for all us white folks to laugh at.

Not a fucking troll comment, dude

There are tons of white ignorants who seriously saying streetshitter, dog eater memes.

What should i do to put those things off? that is drafted to offend fucking asians like me.