What do Japanese people think of Weeaboos?

What do Japanese people think of Weeaboos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk
youtube.com/watch?v=GiNBs18k5_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a video of an american guy living in Japan, the interviewers keep laughing on his face.

they buy their shit so it's k

They hate foreigners in general but i think they make fun of them more than they hate them

>youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

that's the video

Westabo

what do you call other types of people obsessed with nationalities that aren't theirs?
i have heard of teaboo and koreaboo.

Is there an explanation for Japanophilia? Why are there people that act like in OP's photo?

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

>he is this delusional
>thinks otaku (nerd/geek) = anime fans
Jesus Christ.

did you not know of this copypasta?

I'm commenting the pasta, not the user who posted it. This Ken-sama guy is an idiot.

straight from their gook mouths

youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk
youtube.com/watch?v=GiNBs18k5_M

you're the idiot, buddy

do not disrespect ken-sama, he wants to integrate peacefully

He's not going to integrate by pretending to be Japanese. All he'll accomplish with that attitude is getting them disgusted.

i am a bit confused, i thought ken-sama was the pasta about japanese guy wants to come to america and make cartoons. you know the one?
and i see your point, on how otaku does not equal anime fan, iirc it's like more outcast?

>you know the one?
I'm afraid not, sorry.
>iirc it's like more outcast?
In Japan, the word otaku is used in the same way as nerd and geek in the West. Likewise, it started as a pejorative but it grew to be less negative over time.

this was one i was thinking of. and thank you

You're welcome :)

They are eerie! (キモい! kimoi)

Dear Lord, that face.

Additionally if people are interested the same guy also did some videos on yellow fever.