What language should I learn?

My friend did this a couple days ago and I decided to do it as well.

Brainfuck

Kazakh

Autism to understand this website better.

Lojban

Gaelic.

Is your friend the one learning Romanian ?

You learn Flemish

animerunes

Esperanto

Turkish

I think my friend is learning romanian

Ayabadhu

Nahuatl

gothic

Learn spanish so you can interact with people around you

reroll

I would like to say that the most frequently said language is the one i will learn

Farsi

Turkish then

Esperanto
One of the easiest languages a person speaking English can learn and it also gives you a head start in learning other languages as well.

Afrikaans
One of the easiest languages a person speaking English can learn and it also gives you a head start in learning other languages as well.

Trips for Hebrew.

Irish

French
Oh, and it's actually useful.

Are you trying to be stereotypically German?

Pick a culture you find interesting

Rerolling.

Xhosa

REROLLING AGAIN

silesian

Fourth time the charm.

Come on

>being this close twice
kek

I'll roll for Hebrew too, because the Duolingo course just came out

post panties beastboy

AAAAARGH

fuck off

I wish supporting conlangs were a bannable offense on Sup Forums.

Hewbre

Hebrew

cant go wrong with spanish.

Hebrew

Or Hebrew

Toki Pona

Basque

It depends on what area you live in, as well as your needs.
If you live in the south, Spanish is your best bet. If you're fucking weabooitis trash, Japanese would serve you well. Otherwise, Chinese is pretty useful, as everything seems to come from there.

No matter what it will wear on you and get tiring at times, it will begin to feel like a chore, so pick a country you give a single shit about. If you want to get fluent fluent you'll have to talk to people who speak the language, so don't be one of those meme'rs in big business or the military who are fluent in Arabic or Mandarin despite hating the people who speak it. Your flag is US so I suggest something European if you're unsure, you'll find the most relatable people there and the languages are related to English. Spanish, French, German, Italian are all safe picks.

Speak spanish where you can say such catch phrases such as
váyase al carajo yanqui puto
La concha de tu madre
Chúpame
bésame el culo puto
no mames wey.
and so much more.

schweizer deutsche so you can talk about how much you enjoy fucking horses