Why are poor people always nationalists whenever I see a rally in Australia they’re always poor bogan scum

Why are poor people always nationalists whenever I see a rally in Australia they’re always poor bogan scum.

dude you have a bunch of sea monkeys in your country lmfao

dumb frogposter

AHAHAHAHA

dumb frogposter

Life for poor people sucks and they usually want someone to blame. Foreigners and Immigrants are an easy scapegoat, since real solutions are complex and require an upheaval of sociopolitical norms, where as Xenophobia and Nationalism only require "Close the Borders".

This isn't to say that Immigration Policies and Foreign Entanglements can't or aren't part of the problem ever, but they're always at most one, usually relatively minor, component to a much larger problem that's incredibly complex to understand.

they're the ones living in poor neighbourhoods along with immigrant scum, you dumb frogposter

Nationalism: "patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts."
Are you telling me you are not patriotic?
t. Rich guy

>why does populism appeal to the working class rather than a rootless global elite

huh
really makes you think

>t. Rich guy
Marry me

>why does populism appeal to the working class rather than a rootless global elite

/thread

>I can afford my own home and my children go to private schools, I really don't see what the fuss is about immigration. Don't poorfags like exotic restaurants and cheap maids?

Nationalism means conforming to a stereotype, which is a net gain if you're a worthless piece of crap with no merits of your own and a net loss if you're on top of the world.

I'm a globalist I have no ties to just one nation.

kill yourself

Just let them have something to hold on to. They have no achievements in life, let them pretend theyre part of something great.

This is as well put as ive ever seen it.

>I'm a globalist I have no ties to just one nation.
Kill yourself, Chan.

kk

based

twat

Because porkies want to distract proletariat from achieving class consciousness.

good lad

Bogans are a nuisance. But they're the only ones willing to do something patriotic for the nation without fear
t. Lelbournian

poorscum detected

>flag
wew

/thread

coming from a person of brown backround you lot just take being in a great country for granted ,you say this citizen of the globe bullshit but when you say that you really mean western European you should try visiting a thrid world shit hole some time to get more appreciation for all the sacrifices that were made to make your country how it is now.

What is so memery or wrong about being a globalist that I don't get?

And you assume just because we live in a great country we've been blessed with a great life. I lived in an abandoned warehouse for 4 years, breaking dry noodle packets in half to sustain myself.

Are you an immigrant, I can't imagine ethnic Swedes being poor

You're a loser though Sven

It's a philosophy espoused by a global elite (and wannabes attempting to virtue-signal their superiority i.e. half of this thread) detached from the concerns of the common people in their home countries (when they're not heaping scorn on said common people for not boostrapping themselves into globe-trotting prosperity like they did).

Got into lawschool. So I'll only be a loser once I fail.

Not impossible, if your parents don't support you then you're pretty fucked.

No you'll just be a loser lawyer

>Drinking and smoking about $15 worth in the picture

>implying this isn't a white melbourne cuck

t. WE WUZ QINGZ

Are you me?

i'm fully support you ,bro.

if humanity dont united we will never be ready for alien attack

Hm I get it.

>Post 2000
>The US a great country

Something went really wrong with Y2K

>nationalism
>concern of common people

The only time the average person is nationalistic here is during the World Cup (even less now).

The most nationalistic people I've seen here were rich conservatives and NEETs.

The average person here is a pessimist that thinks Brazil is inherently shit and can never get better.

But doesn't strong national feeling obstruct (in a democracy, at least) the capitalits' goals both of 1) eliminating cultural differences so that labor is more interchangeable and 2) destroy national borders to increase labor mobility so people who are willing to work for less can travel, thereby driving down wages and increasing profits (the proverbial "race to the bottom"?

>The average person here is a pessimist that thinks Brazil is inherently shit and can never get better.

"Brazil is the country of the future... and always will be"

No you just """elected""" an international joke who sent you bankrupt and made you a laughing stock. Also Started unwinnable wars in the desert that have over extended you to the point where you're not even really a global power anymore.

Face it Americas glory days are long gone

The same reason that the people they clash with are dyed hair, op shop wearing, face pierced, barefoot, hippy cunts. Because they're both different sides of the same coin. The dregs of society that have the time to care about shit like this while the normal people in the middle are too busy or distracted

Seeing poor sad people blame the farners for their lives is the one thing that makes me turn around and consider the idea that Marx was right about everything

Poor people are the pragmatic ones

They dont have lots of disposable income, so they have to be reasonable and acti wisely, unless rich faggots that can afford experimenting and errors

Two sides of the same coin, capitalism is going to make poor's people lifes shit anyway, so they need to redirect this dissatisfaction to something else, like race or nation or whatever.

Though the complete destruction of culture is not helpful to a capitalist, you can easily profit off culture by selling it, i.e. Selling kosher food, which is some tiny market for Jews, or like bullshit holidays like Christmas turning a religious holiday to a consumer one. Or like diamonds which used a tradition of marriage to sell fuck tons of shiny crystals. So capitalism loves piggy backing on culture to profit under cultures guise.

Though the complete destruction of culture is not helpful to a capitalist, you can easily profit off culture by selling it, i.e. Selling kosher food, which is some tiny market for Jews, or like bullshit holidays like Christmas turning a religious holiday to a consumer one. Or like diamonds which used a tradition of marriage to sell fuck tons of shiny crystals. So capitalism loves piggy backing on culture to profit under some cultures guise.

Though the complete destruction of culture is not helpful to a capitalist, you can easily profit off culture by selling it, i.e. Selling kosher food, which is some tiny market for Jews, or like bullshit holidays like Christmas turning a religious holiday to a consumer one. Or like diamonds which used a tradition of marriage to sell fuck tons of shiny crystals. So capitalism loves piggy backing on culture to sell to consumers.

Though the complete destruction of culture is not helpful to a capitalist, you can easily profit off culture by selling it, i.e. Selling kosher food, which is some tiny market for Jews, or like bullshit holidays like Christmas turning a religious holiday to a consumer one. Or like diamonds which used a tradition of marriage to sell fuck tons of shiny worthless crystals. So capitalism loves piggy backing on culture to sell to consumers. I would be pessimistic on culture though.

terrible attempt at making a meme

The Nation meme is a way to control poor people, see The Iliad

>American
>democracy

I don't vote

>Why are poor people always nationalists whenever I see a rally in Australia they’re always poor bogan scum.
Niggers are poor and hate america at the same time. Maybe your prisoner island is unique

>people tend to go for meme answers like 'le dumb poor' while overlooking the obvious

Poor people are nationalists because they're more likely to be negatively affected by liberal globalist policies, it's as simple as that. Take mass immigration for example - it hurts domestic working classby driving wages down while rich upper classes mostly benefit from it.