The one issue that, imo, everyone has been ignoring with UK leaving, will those Argies go for a second try?

The one issue that, imo, everyone has been ignoring with UK leaving, will those Argies go for a second try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
youtube.com/watch?v=oFl4UT0pC7g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ouZH9C2Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot this:youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

isn't argentina vastly weaker and the UK vastly stronger since the last time they fought?

The Argie military is less capable today than than it was in 1982.

only if they want more dead spics. and get rekt by a small expeditionary force.

Why is everyone in that cartoon a shitskin

They're not even fucking capable of folding a flag

Requesting that photo where some Argie soldiers take a flag down, and they crumple it into a ball instead of folding it

This.

And our government isn't desperate for remain in the power, so it won't happen.

found it

Headquarters, Land Forces
Falkland Islands

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER
I, the undersigned, Commander of all the Argentine land, sea and air forces in the Falkland Islands surrender to Major General J.J. MOORE CB OBE MC* as representative of Her Britannic Majesty's Government.

Under the terms of this surrender all Argentine personnel in the Falkland Islands are to muster at assembly points which will be nominated by General Moore and hand over their arms, ammunition, and all other weapons and warlike equipment as directed by General Moore or appropriate British officers acting on his behalf.

Following the surrender all personnel of the Argentinian Forces will be treated with honour in accordance with the conditions set out in the Geneva Convention of 1949. They will obey any directions concerning movement and in connection with accommodation.

This surrender is to be effective from 2359 hours ZULU on 14 June (2059 hours local) and includes those Argentine Forces presently deployed in and around Port Stanley, those others on East Falkland, West Falkland and all outlying islands.

[signature] Commander Argentine Forces
[signature] J. J. MOORE Major General
[signature] Witness - Pennicott

2359 hours 14 June 1982

that was propaganda from our ex-semi commie government, it's not what most people believe.

WTF UK?! I hate you now...

Aye, they'd probably lose to the garrison alone.

Argentine military are a rusty wreck.

holy shit. that's depressing.

But that just ended the first one, that totally worked for Europe after WW1

if you're gonna meme, do it well, Zhang

It's a big flag and they are just two granadiers.

How do you fold a 3mts flag alone?

>It's a big flag
u
u
u
u

It's still pretty fucking funny though
Is there still a majority opinion that the Falklands are Argentinian?

> Arg*ntina
>White
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>bring trebuchets
>use negros and indians as ammo
>????
>profit!

it depends, we're indoctrinated to believe so from the elementary, but I think that middle-upper class don't care about the islands but about our veteranes and died soldiers in the war

the poor and ignorants on the other hand are the retarded ''MUH MALVINAS'' shits

Got any recent propaganda about it?

Previous president, Malvinas bill

the propaganda about was constant during the kirchner government, like the video posted above, signs in highways and streets and constant speeches about that
but like the relevant part of the population knows that we have more important things to solve than 2 cold and tiny islands in the south, don't care very much about it

thank dog the brainwashing ended with our actual government

HAha damn what butthurt, thanks for the info

they're argie clay but they're full of bongs

It's a matter of time before Argentina gets Malvinas back.

With that latitude they're technically French...

youtube.com/watch?v=oFl4UT0pC7g
let's start a war

*attitude
Fucking autocorect

>USA

LOS MALVINAS SON AMERICANOS

B U I L D A W A L L

(To keep the Argies out)

Noice.

I cant believe there are argentinians like you who are so desperate to fit in here so much as to betray your countrys sovereignity. Any country in the world would fight over territory that is near its mainland no matter how little or irrelevant it is. Especially when it is used by a foreign nation as a naval base to have military influence on the south pacific.

I'm more worried about the invasion of peruvians and bolivians and corruption 2bh, nationalism it's ok when you have the basic things covered, being irrational about two rocks that won't change your life in anything is useless

How the fuck are the Peruvians getting to you when you don't even share a fucking land border with them? Cause they sure as shit can't afford a Naval or air invasion.

yeah? well, I don't know, but we're flooded by them, especially Buenos Aires
they come here for make money, having children (at least 4 or 5) to get the citizenship, the free healthcare and most of them don't pay taxes.

>that sun face
JUST

Nah. My countrymen have much better countries to emigrate desu. Even chile is a far better option than Argentina such as current things are in your nation.

But I do agree that you have much more important things you need to solve before claiming back lss malvinas. But I woulndt ever call overseas territory 'useless'.

>My countrymen have much better countries to emigrate desu.
sure you have, but say that to the thousands of them we get ilegally every year, even politicians brought a lot of them to try to win the last elections with the promise of getting the citizenship

> But I woulndt ever call overseas territory 'useless'.
right now they're useless and they would be an unnecessary waste of money, if we get some shit together and start to do the things right, we can talk about it

Since the Peruvians are here i have a question, about a year ago i was doing some service work in one of the slums outside Lima and saw "PKK" or something similar plastered everywhere. What is that and why do the poor like it?

Tell them to leave then please.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ouZH9C2Oc

That is just propaganda for PPK for Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, who was a presidential candidate. We have had presidential elections recently and he won by a very narrow margin to keiko fujimori.

>Kuczynski
>Fujimori
I thought Peru was a hispanic nation?

Our race pool is very, very diverse.

every latin american has an euro surname, they're mostly hispanic though

Its interesting you say that cause the whole time i was there i don't think i saw any non-hispanics.

Read up on Alberto Fujimori though, glad yall were able to deal with that whole thing internally aside from extradition. Except that he
>attempted to resign via fax
like fucking lol, that's pathetic

I dont understand why you post that image to make fun of us when your fellow countrymen look the same.

If you come to Lima city you'd feel at home.

Well, in the slums lives people who has emigrated from the mountainranges who is mainly of amerindian ascend.

Well i stayed in downtown Lima and drove out to the slums cause i had the money to so. Didn't see anything but latins in either. ALthough considering i pretty much only see whites where i live in the US i can understand why i might not see other races in Peru.

Yeah. Your case is basically 'anecdotal evidence'.

But I wouldnt deny also that people of amerindian and hispanic ascend are the majority here.

Love of my life is Peruvian
Peru is one of the countries with the brightest futures, they are doing great and will do better

Definitely, you know the one thing i really loved about Peru that i wasn't expecting was the low density apartments. Those had cool designs with the fences around them, reminiscent of Japanese houses almost

>Taringa

AJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

CHI

>Barnard dined with the Isabella survivors that evening and finding that the British party were unaware of the War of 1812 informed the survivors that technically they were at war with each other. Nevertheless, Barnard promised to rescue the British party and set about preparations for the voyage to the River Plate. Realising that they had insufficient stores for the voyage he set about hunting wild pigs and otherwise acquiring additional food. However, while Barnard was gathering supplies, the British took the opportunity to seize the Nanina and departed leaving Barnard and three of his crew marooned. Shortly thereafter the Nanina encountered the British ship Nancy under Lt D'Aranda who had sailed from the River Plate in order to rescue the survivors of the Isabella. Lt D'Aranda took the Nanina as a prize.

Those perfidious fucks!
We didn't kill you even though we were at war, we went to hunt pigs so that you'd survive a voyage, and in return you seize our ship and maroon the captain and crew for 18 months of their lives?

FUCK BRITAIN!!!

this is fucking hilarious

Holy Shit, thats just completely dishonorable. Why would he even tell them that though? If it were me i'd wait until back in the USA.

No.

This is an allegory of how Argentina killed the original hilo latino

Freddie Mercury didn't die of Aids for this.

The UK didn't need anyone else to defend them in 1982.

They needed.

Wait, why is he a dolph...oohh

We'll be fine.

>will those Argies go for a second try?
nah

no thanks mate, I think we pass

>will those Argies go for a second try?
No, and they shouldn't.
It would be nothing but a big waste of money to the country.

there's a greater chance of them returning Gibraltar to Spain, which is the country that it is actually directly attached to!

>Pic related

t-that's enough