Anyone else really triggered by how they name the country "United States of America"?

Anyone else really triggered by how they name the country "United States of America"?
Not only is it long, it doesn't sound like "countryish" at all. Calling it United States, The States, or U.S.A doesn't help either. It shouldn't be called America because that's already the name of the continent.
Grrr

We could have named our country Columbia but that causes confusion with Colombia. What are some better names?

chicano

There is no continent named "America" you dumb beaner.

I think New England is the obvious choice here

Yeah, it's on the level of South Africa, United Arabs Emirates and Central African Republic

A name in Latin would had been perfect for a Superpower

Whyd they have to name two different continents after our country? Why not call it Amexida?

This

>United States of America"

That's not long. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is long.

Change it to United States of Fatties.

United States of Retarded Fatties

For some reason the name Providence always stuck with me for a possible name for the USA

The Federal Republic of Germany

Don't be regarded OP

I like it.
Rename DC to the City on a Hill.

The only reason I can see to complain about this is that you're a chicano that wants to call Americans "United Statians" like in Spanish

McWalmerica

Freedomland

Well you are the land of the capitalism.
Why not just sell the naming rights to highest bidder (renewed every 5 years with new auction). So for next five years you could be called Coca-Cola TM, then PepsiCo or Apple.

Burgerland sounds better.

we get it you vape

pls no

>1776 feet
That is perfect

fif you knoe yjay O ddiny'tr realy want to bumo theis ithreaf but I felyt like iyt was a good itdea anyway just becauise I"M FUICKING BORED AS ALL HERLL and I jsut watn to post some weirds shit for attention and yous ebvenn if i am not nokoing this thrad hhhhaaahaha noko remember that

are you on ambien

In japan , America is "rice country(米国)", why not ricia or Taco-ricia

We are the only united coalition of individual states on the continent therefore the name is accurate. Were not a singular completely centralized country so the states part of it is to recognize the states sovereignty

Go back to Mexico

>only united coalition of individual states on the continent

no you aren't

If among chicanos lick

I've never realized where the name columbia came from until now.

United States of Shaniqua

New Mexico
oh wait...

just take a page out of Idiocracy and call it "Uhmerica"

The only people triggered by the name are spics and Eurotrash, OP

Neo-Europe