How would average people in your country react if you said 'i date only Asian girls' to them?

how would average people in your country react if you said 'i date only Asian girls' to them?

You would be recognized as scum

They'd say I have yellow fever.
Then say "wow maybe that's why you don't date anyone, you're too close-minded."
Fuck you, dad

i only masturbate to asian girls

i am now to minako komukai

>minako komukai

>Niceee

Pretty sure it's a given when you live here

If you are handsome or popular they would say nothing. If you are ugly they would call you a creep who hates women who think for themselves

Asians in my country are vapid and greedy and annoying and always try to talk to you after you had your way with them and you don't care about them anymore. They just do not shut up. I used to only date Asians but then I realized they are about on par with blacks.

Anyone with any experience with Asians would think you're an idiot probably.

yes she finally has uncensored

Don't lie, Toby.

A handsome or popular Australian white male wouldn't be caught dead with a gook. All his m8s would rag on him and call him a faggot and a pedo

>A handsome or popular Australian white male wouldn't be caught dead with a gook. All his m8s would rag on him and call him a faggot and a pedo

Nah its only women who are salty about asian girls

If you are attractive, and the Asian is one of the few that are stunning, the only people that will react badly are white girls.

If the girl isn't anything special (the average Asian is ugly) the guy would be ripped by friends and family.

If the guy is ugly he'd be called a pedo creep.

All the while white girls would be salty.

Mostly losers who travel to foreign countries to get cheap asian wives tbqh

It'd be a bit odd but people will think it's only a matter of taste.

Asians here are all westernized so it doesn't even matter
they're just as bitchy as white girls
no difference really

They would think I'm gay, no Asians here.

Women would probably be mad, but most people don't care I guess.

>Asians here are all westernized so it doesn't even matter
This. Only decent ones are the international students, and even then a lot of them are from affluent families and aren't particularly welcoming.

>implying i actually talk to people when there is no self interest involved
>implying i would tell them anything else than what they want to hear when self interest is involved

ask your dad why he wouldn't date other men.

tell him about preferences.