Hometown thread?

hometown thread?

why is it always a slovenian who starts these threads?

Budapester here

is it?

Anyone from Limburg here? >.>

Morning mist :)

Pune

Our clock tower has it's 700th birthday this weekend, look at that cute bow-tie it got.

Also fuck you Sup Forums for never uploading my pictures the right way round

How old is you hometown? My town is 2000 yo more or less.

>living in Siena

I envy you so much, Siena is one of my favourite placesin Italy. Been there last spring, the view fom the tower was incredible. Tuscany truly is the land of the blessed.

This the only halfway decent pic I can find, only difference is the power plant in the back has been demolished and they're turning it into a park

Thank you Hans. It's strage that everytime I post my hometown there is someone who has been here, Siena is a beautiful city, but it's not that famous.

Also about 2000 but it has like 10.000 inhabitants so nobody gives a shit. The mayor doesn't care about all the roman columns from the nearby roman villa so they're just sitting in a public park getting ruined even more. rip.

Well, it is part of the UNESCO world heritage, plus it's rather famous among German tourists, just like San Gimignano.
It always seems like the German tourists avoid American/Jap hotspots like Florence and Pisa and instead go to the smaller Italian towns.

OP here, it's the oldest Slovenian city

>There is evidence that the area was settled in the Stone Age.

around 2,000

Zagreb

beautiful

Pécs

here are the ruins of the amphitheatre visible in the bottom part of the picture

The french and the dutch seem to think and do the same thing.

Mine's the oldest in France with Marseille, it was founded by the Greeks more than 2500 years ago

I've been there as well tbf
I also visited the most touristic places in Toscana but not only

The older the better, very cool places.

869 years this autumn

Absolutely disgusting.

b-b-b-but why?