W-what did you mean by this, Britain-kun?

W-what did you mean by this, Britain-kun?

That they want you to fuck off

They mean that they prefer paki and nigger dick, instead of poles, because you're "stealing" jobs (even though eastern euros generally do shitty jobs that only the white trash brits would do otherwise).

chavs who have an average iq of about 50

>even though eastern euros generally do shitty jobs that only the white trash brits would do otherwise
Guess who made this card

>hate pakis but vote to stop white immigration
>hate refugees but now they won't be stopped at Calais
Brexiters are complete idiots
Sorry Bolan, we've fucked ourselves

this,
people on Sup Forums freak out about Pageets taking their jobs, rednecks freak out about poles

Funny how immigration was a main talking point of Brexit. And now as a result UK will take in more pakis and muslims.

t. 17 year old babby who cant even vote or check facts.
Go write a letter to Guardian. They'll publish your shit.

this so much. i've said this months ago, yet britcucks believe they will make their country white again. newsflash, the diversity train only sped up.

Look at the positive side. The pakis who become UK citizens won't be allowed off that island.

Their only hope is to force all the chavs to work. All the low paid jobs that no one but immigrants want to do.

What will happen to toilets in the UK now that Poland will no longer maintain them?

1939 was a mistake.

I never understood the hate towards poles... that is until I met one, I can honestly say I find it hard to even consider them white or even human.

What causes them to be this way?

they will either import more commonwealth poorfags from india and pakistan, or they will remain in the single market and still get poles because chavs will rather go on the dole
their immigration numbers so far were 51% non eu, now it will only increase

i hope they don't pussy out of pressing the big red exit button. DO IT FAGGOTS

So I guess if 30% of Swedes takes the nigger dick, that must mean that all Swedes are like that.

Right?

>t. Captain Sweden

Doesn't that say something like "to go towards the flat/house"? Or is that good Polish somehow?

"go back to your home, polish scum"

>but now they won't be stopped at Calais
Is that really a thing now tho?
When the french expressed this the first time (in March? I dont remember anymore) I merely thought it would be a threat to keep the UK in the EU.

Better than I would have expected desu

>I merely thought it would be a threat to keep the UK in the EU.
I think a lot of people thought stuff like this, but it turns out EU politicians realised the UK leaving would be bretty gud overall.

>Guess who made this card
Probably some lefty who will claim he found it to prove how the people who wanted to leave are racists?

>work shitty manual labor job
>full of poles
>poles work so hard and effectively I have to work harder but still end up looking shitty by comparison

This is my experience anyway, but it's not the Slavs fault I'm so lazy and don't care about anything. Uneducated Brits are probably mad about this.

>W-what did you mean by this, Britain-kun?
Fuck the English.
If we had money we'd gladly let you immigrate here.
I guess they prefer Muslims and Niggers.

the camps at calais are managed by brits. brits leaving the eu means they should manage it in their own country

It's broken polish actually, I've got the exact same result google translating "go back home polish scum".

It means go back to your own country you sub human prick.

At least Poles will still exist in hundred years Sven al Achmed

>the camps at calais are managed by brits
Hmm, but the border control still is there right?
Cant the Brits technically just gtfo, leave the "refugees" behind and strengthen the check at the border/inside the tunnel?

france would be most unhappy with this, so no.

No it doesn't you spaghetti nigger this has nothing to do with the EU it's a French law

>france would be most unhappy with this
Well they can go full Greece-mode as well and try to ignore "them" crossing the border 2bh

i endorse this

It's absurd to think the French should be the ones to manage migration into Britain when it really has nothing to do with them anymore.

Well yeah thats true, but I just wonder how and where those people have to apply for refuge in that case. Its obvious that neither France nor UK would want to have another camp inside its own borders, so

"Romanes eunt domus"?

XD

>Poles are mean to homos and non-white
>Hey, guy check this out, we are so cool in Poland, we surely showed them, huh?

>Bongs are mean to Poles
>why is everyone so mean to poor Polan? we dindu nuffin ;_____;

Why don't you just stay in Poland?

"(to return) into a Polish house boiling byproduct"

literally britarded

>czechs are faggots again

>Poles are wondering why nobody likes them again

czechczen please

>Polishman posts German meme
w-why?

>meme
GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

>GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND
good lad
ER STRAFE ES

they *can*, but its such an impotent tantrum move that they wont do it. it would mean they dont want to have any deals with the EU, which will get signing anything very hard. would hard for them to even join the free trade zone

Wypierdalać na madagaskar

My też was nie chcemy

Poles live their lives looking West, dreaming of what could have been had they but been born a few miles thataway. Germany is the first country they see, and so naturally, they all think that they're German, really deep down.

there is nothing to dream about
we're as European as you, unless you're a Prajeet

>shitty jobs that only the white trash brits would do otherwise

Hahahahaha, good joke, white trash brits would rather stay on welfare than do lowly job for people with no skills.

>they all think that they're German, really deep down.
Which ones?

Alemanni? Heruli? Suebi? Rugii?