What do you know about Serbia, aside from Sup Forums memes?

What do you know about Serbia, aside from Sup Forums memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

destinationspoint.net/misc/top-11-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/6/
mavericktraveler.com/serbian-women-the-perfect-combination-of-slavic-and-mediterranean-genes
hellotravel.com/stories/10-countries-with-most-beautiful-women-in-world
balkaninside.com/serbia-girls-enter-into-prostitution-for-ten-euros-and-jeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_e7QbWc5mI
cityoflove.com/EN/Serbia-and-Montenegro/Belgrade/default.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=vBjW3VNefL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Serbia
>Sea

Hot girls with scary daddys
Based kebab removers. I like them

That's a lake, Guillaume.

chimped out and started the great war

Nobody in Serbia aside from autists from Sup Forums would know what kebab removing means

Our girls are hot though.

>started the great war
I guess I wasn't clear enough when I said "aside from memes".

desu i don't know as much as i should considering they are / were my neighboring country. i've never been there, but i did see serbia from across the danube when i was on a school trip to vukovar and ilok
t. croat

I really want to visit Serbia, I liked croatia a lot but Serbia seems to have a lot more to offer besides their gorgeous wymen. Any city or area I should visit ?

Well, it depends what you like more - nature, landscapes or cities, history, nightlife.

Belgrade is our capital. It's probably the most vibrant city in Balkans, with biggest fortress in Europe. It has mostly austrohungarian and 20s/30s architecture and that bphemian vibe, but lately (unfortunately), it's' leaning to this sterile glass/metal architecture tnx to arab ''''''investors''' and other dubious personas.

If you're into music we have Exit festival, which is said to be one of the best european festivals( I personally havent been there, though). Also, Belgrade nightlife is pretty diverse and vivid.

Food is cheap - you can get a huge portion of grilled meat on any corner for 1.5 euros. Accomodation is pretty cheap too.

Our mountains and lakes are cute. Serbian nature is still kinda undiscovered by tourists, which is maybe a good, maybe a bad thing, depending on the angle.

Anyway, you'll be welcomed, Frenchbro.

And you too, Croatbro.

Are you maghrebi or are french people normally this stupid?

I know it's the friendliest country to us in Europe in terms of diplomacy.
Also, been in Belgrade few times, nightlife is surprisingly good.

FREE VOIVODINA YOU CUNTS

where the fuck do I begin

Georgia and Serbia have loads of similarities
>Used to dominate the region and shit
>Always problems with muslims
>Fucked by Turks
>Separatist regions, in which your supposed ally "empire" did not help, while the enemy "empire" fucked you in the arse
it's just inverted for us, cause Russia was your ally and USA enemy, in our case the opposite

My cousin is from serbia
He likes strip clubs and bowling

NIKOOO, LETS GO BOWLING

slav orthodox bros

Forgot the same religion

I have a couple of Azeri friends and you guys are bros. A man always knows what you think, no that western fake smiling shit and gladhanding.

Sucks you're muslims, though.

za dom spremni

srbe na vrbe

>same religion, same blood, same slavic complexion

Are you that one "girl" that likes posting this pictures and asks those questions like "ask me anything about Serbia"?
And those pictures have tons of filters, only pic without it is Belgrade pic.
Would you like to be really good fucked, to give me bj etc....I would give you a bowl of egs to eat.

We earned it, though. We were the one fighting turks because austrian pansies didnt want to get their hands dirty.

Sorry, I like Slavs only. Which kinda excludes south Slavs :^)

>Sorry, I like Slavs only
And wtf is Serbia if not Slavic country.
Also I am more north, Belgrade....
Also I am more montenegro mediteranian type
Also I am tall and manly
Also I am good at sex
And offcourse I am gentleman
Are you virgin, how old are you?
Ako mozes da mi kazes.
Also I started every line with A because I got Auti___? What?

How is Georgia now, m8?

Accept your Serbian roots and convert back to orthodoxy.

It's fucked up, but hey, could be worse

obligatory post feet post

Makers of fine ammunition.

also s*rbians like to suck russian anus alot

What is wrong with sucking assholes? Ar you homophobic or something?

I don't know anything about Serbia except that they probably hate us.

>Our girls are hot though.
Need proof

I heard that our ammo is poppular in USA, same with guns?
Serbian CZ99 and CZ75, same as AK are comon in there?
We in Serbia like guns also, we fuk bithez and shieeeeeeeet, smoke some shit and rolle it thruuh ma hood like a boss madafaka yeee

Russia beat yo niga ass bitch cracka
Shut up beaaaach, serbian soldiers came to fight for Russians cuz we badass and shieeeeet.
WE beat you mama ass so hard she is bleeding from her rectal yo moma bitch boy shut up

give dimitrovgrad and bosilegrad back and we're cool

literally nothing other than it is apparently nice

>What do you know about Serbia

poor as fuck
genocidal
prostitutes cost less than 10€ and have moustaches
dumb as fuck

Lol, we dont care. Be free to take it.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
pound it brotha, fuckin burned dat mofucka

Actually Serbs like Egyptians and Egypt because we were one of the best allies in the Cold War era, and out tourists go to Egypt en masse

We gonna grenade that shieeet pyramid crap, yo think yo cool cuz you got that triangle structure and we gona fucked it up cuz we can.
Serbs are hot in general, its well known fact dude
destinationspoint.net/misc/top-11-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world/6/
mavericktraveler.com/serbian-women-the-perfect-combination-of-slavic-and-mediterranean-genes
hellotravel.com/stories/10-countries-with-most-beautiful-women-in-world
She was suposed to be female ask her TITS or GTFO

>I heard that our ammo is poppular in USA
It's because PPU makes many, MANY obsolete cartridges/calibers that either aren't available from American manufacturers, or are absurdly overpriced.
>CZ99
I've seen a few of them. They're competing with the more established US branch of SIG-Sauer so they don't get as much attention as they do in other world markets.
>CZ75
That's Czech.
>same as AK
Yeah, AKs made by Crvena Zastava are very common and popular over here.

I have a Mauser rifle and a Tokarev pistol made by Zastava during Yugoslavia period.

During my erasmus year in Ljubljana i did a lot of traveling around exYu. All in all it's a gorgeous place on earth; from alpine Slovenia, Croatian coast to Beograd, Sarajevo ...

I didn't saw as much of Serbia as I wanted but I was in Zlatibor and Beograd. Zlatibor is kinda kitschy and I enjoyed Slovenian mountains much more. Beograd on the other hand is probably the best party town in exYu. Serbians were also nice, actually I was surprised how non-meme exYugoslavs are when you actually spend time with them. I traveled to Beeograd with few Slovenes, Croat and two Austrians and whenever we went out we end with group of Serb students and the exYu banter ensued. But it was all in good fun and surprisingly friendy considering war happened not so long ago. Nice to see young people not being narrow-minded and preoccupied with history. Although I didn't get all the jokes about alpine Serbs and coastal Serbs and turkified Croats but I guess all you exYu guys just love to banter.

P.S. leskovacki grill is amazing

>Verry similar living standard like whole eastern Euro, Balkan etc...
>Genocidal NO, but we got some balls
>Prostitutes cost around 50-100Euros/hour and event they wouldnt fuck you degenrate dickless cunt
>At least we had Nikola Tesla, what did Fins contribute?

I know Serbia is to blame for everything wrong in this world

>>Prostitutes cost around 50-100Euros/hour and event they wouldnt fuck you degenrate dickless cunt

balkaninside.com/serbia-girls-enter-into-prostitution-for-ten-euros-and-jeans/

>serbia
Meme country tbqh.

I know Hellas loves Serbs.
I also know you lads admire Ireland.
I love Greece and I'm a Fenian too.
ticked all my boxes for being good lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=B_e7QbWc5mI

>Verry similar living standard like whole eastern Euro,

Stop it, I'm blushing :3

Really, really not Muslim. Really.

Non white shitskins
Thankfully I'm mixed with bulgarian so I got light eyes from that side

>What do you know about Serbia, aside from Sup Forums memes?

they are kebabs.

Their frululu synth music can be heard blasting from cars here in Ljubljana every single day.

Though the most recent Serbian music has a pseudo-Latin American vibe, I think. Me gusta.

Are they?
How long have you been here Sauna lad?

Look at this fucking virgin posting me link about something in my country....I told you fucking price, this is one of the biggest BS I ever heard in my life that you can fuck in here for 10euros!
cityoflove.com/EN/Serbia-and-Montenegro/Belgrade/default.aspx

Here call them and ask about price

They are becoming European again with each generation since 1830, but the process is far from over. As far as looks go, Serbs are much darker than you would expect from a nation in their climate and location, though this isn't a strict rule.

Maybe I shouldn't comment. I'm miles away. I only know the lads I talk to playing games.

>this from America

Dude my brother has 1000euros per month sallary and he is registered on minal wage, so on this statistic he earns about 200Euros/month, my GF has 700Euros sallary and she is not even registered at all and so on....its impossible to have that data in here, but Poland is in better condition for sure I dont deny it.
I just told you about two person that I like, bro and gf, combined they earn 1700Euros/month but on data they earn 100Euros each.
Did some Serb fucked your mother or sister or gf and you are trying that hard to show me something?
We are not USA I know but educate yourself idiot, life is not equal Sup Forums and memes.

>Serbs are much darker than you would expect
Doesn't bother me as long as we're all Christian.

Haha taj ciganski engleski.

What were you lads doing yesterday btw?

Are you actually trying to have a serious discussion on a cambodian yard twisting board?

>ciganski
Gypsy?

mourning and drinking tbf

Least you're not Irish lol

It's a beautiful country with a bunch of rich serbs who have questionable income sources.
I've also heard that the attractive serbian women are even more shallow than American women.

De si Crvaticu, jel si izdrkao crvica danas ili nisi mogao zbog keve pa si sada nervozan?
youtube.com/watch?v=vBjW3VNefL4

How much does it cost to buy one Desert Eagle, I would own one in USA for sure.
Also Serbs make those 75s but Crvena Zastava is broke almost, its sad cuz it used to be one of the biggest gun manufacturer worldwide.
No just replying to that finish cunt that always projects his buthurt crap over Serbia, its so obviously that some Serb fucked him over in some way. kek

During the early days of Sup Forums Serbia was the YES meme.
>Serbia
>Yes.

But then I just left for like a year off Sup Forums and when I came back, it's suddenly Sweden.
>Sweden
>Yes.

Зacтaвa is based.
Btw is it true that most of you support North Korea over us? My friend told me so.

They stood tall and fought alone against the US, Germans, organ/drug traffickers and imported jihadists

Ovo, nema veze sta kaze kada stranci vide da pise engleski ko stoka.

Considering the fact that we used to be comunist country there is a big chance that your friend is right.
But seruisly many nations used to have a deal with Zastava, I guess after wars in here that millions of ilegal AK's ended up on black market, there was even a tv docu about AK's from here everywhere.
Thanks greecebro

A sta hoces da se trudim sa engleskim kao da pisem cv jebeni za posao u inostranstvu?

Ne nego pusti curu da nam bude ambasada, ovako nas samo brukas.

Pa vidis da sam preuzeo tred, glavni sam, ona je kul i normalna ali mora malo da naduva ove mamlaze koji to zasluzuju. A stvarno pisem po ko zna koji post ne mogu ni srpski da pisem a ne glenski

visiting belgrade in a month. How much serbian should I know before going? do people speak good english there?

Even 40 yo kiosk workers speak english. You won't have problems with that.

i confuse it with siberia

apart from being east croatia, not much

No, you're east Croatia, silly. We're west Romania.

o ye my bad

cheap dentists

Tall people and beautiful women

Nema vrba koliko ima Srba,
ali ima granata za svakog Hrvata

Its a shitskin country. All light haired and light eyed people should become highly skilled and highly educated and get the fuck out. Its just another generic shitskin failed state that keeps failing.

All non-subhuman Serbs should have an obligation to get educated and useful and get the fuck out of here, regroup in a legitimate non-shitskin state, secure a much better future for their children, and let them reclaim Serbia from shitskins some day in the future, or simply never go back to that hell.

>dat inferiority complex
Maybe you're pojecting, being a shitskin yourself. Most people here look central/lighter southern European.

It's a banana state gdp with shitskin people, but look, we have a pretty cave!
I dont think I am projecting anything, it's just how I feel about it.

It is a fact that the country got overrun by shitskins in history, it is a fact that people also look like shitskins, it is also a fact that it is relatively poor in comparison to... well, everyone on this continent.
Also not saying that everyone looks like a shitskin, some people look European, but majority of Serbs look closer to Mexicans or Turks in comparison to other Europeans, and in comparison to other Slavic people.

This proxy can be safely ignored and opinion freely discarded

There are plenty of seriously beautiful Serbs all over the place but the fact is for every such person there are 10 more disgusting swarthy looking ones. Serbia could easily be a 10/10 country but the poverty and shitskins have to go, and nobody in Serbia is actively working on this, in fact, the opposite is what keeps happening, there are more and more disgusting shitskins popping up everywhere while any Serb of any merit and value packs his shit and moves out.

All best Serbs leave Serbia while shitskins and poverty stays.

Lel. I don't know have you ever seen Mexicans or Turks if you think that.

Brown-eyed, brown-haired people can be white too, despite what Sup Forums says. The reason why majority of Serbs/Bosniaks/Croats have brown hair and brown eyes is because we mixed with local tribes. Well, we're not mixed with them - we ARE native Balkan tribes and one of the oldest Europeans. Slavs just came and claimed territory, gave us the language, but they didn't change our dna much.