korean pop

Fuck off Scotland

WE COULD HAVE RESURRECTED THE ROMAN EMPIRE
THR EUROPEAN UNION COULD HAVE BEEN THE UNITED STATES OF NEW ROME
WE WERE SO CLOSE
BUT YOU BREXITERS HAD TO RUIN IT
WHY?????

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36632805

>Turkey says Pope Francis' description of the WW1 mass killing of Armenians as genocide shows "the mentality of the Crusades".

Fuck in Scotland

I was one of the 38% of Scots that voted leave, and now Nicola is dragging us out of the UK.

I don't want to leave, /brit/.

Nigel Farage: Your appointment to PM should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Cameron
Boris Johnson: I take it he was agreeable?
Farage: He didn't really have a choice.
Johnson: Has he resigned?
Farage: Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for Danish bacon, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
Johnson: This winning— the shitlib salt is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Farage: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the cucks scream and cry. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
Johnson: I've received reports of attacks on banks. There's not enough EU money to go around, and the Scots are starting to get desperate.
Farage: Of course they're desperate. They can smell the resurrection of the empire, and the sound they'll make wailing on their bagpipes will serve as a warning to the rest.
Johnson: Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The muslims may not go as quietly as you think -- intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Rotherham.
Farage: A bunch of paedo gangs playing at running the country. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.
Johnson: We have other problems.
Farage: Antifa?
Johnson: Formed by Soros after the fall of the Soviet union. I have dank memes in place though. I'm more concerned about Trump— he's trailing Hilary in some polls.
Farage: Our memes are far in advance of theirs, as is our shitposting, and their... mental weakness has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.
Johnson: The MAGA project?
Farage: Among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the USA
Johnson: The Trump unit should be online soon. He's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within five months. My people will continue to report on his progress. If necessary, Hilary will be shitposted to death.

BUILD A PETITION

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm sorry, I'm talking about the batshit ones

Certainly 52% of the voters are not all racist, but I think you memers need to tone it down a bit.

See this album of public harrasment on fb:
bit --dot-- ly --slash-- 28UXrLu

As a JF I am indeed worried at these people and what they will do to ensure that their mindset of leaving the EU = deport them is realised.

I don't know if you really mean pack my bags, I've been here for 8 years since I was 18, graduated twice, and with my partner for 5 years, and your attitute really concerns me.

Democracy sucks when your side loses.

lmao

Farage: We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Brits spoke of the Empire. Soon that Empire will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Kek.

I guess it doesn't need to be subtle huh

>Britain leaves the EU
>Scotland secedes
>Northern Ireland secedes and unifies with Ireland
>Scotland and Ireland join the EU
>suddenly a fleet is spotted off the coast of Normandy
>it's HM Royal Navy
>A fleet of 5000 ships lands in Normandy, 2000 in Edinburgh, 1000 in Dublin
>she hits the EU before anyone knows, within a day Scotland, Ireland and Normandy are all under the Union Jack, and Brittany too for good measure.
>The EU army rises from Brussels, General Harry leads her majesty's men to meet them in the Netherlands
>Out of nowhere, an army of Australians, kiwis and Canadians bolster the British troops
>Canadians, asians and maoris in the vanguard
>Victory comes easily
>The British Empire is reformed and becomes the world's largest super power combining the economies of the entire commonwealth, and the European continent as a protectorate and tributary of Britannia.
>The darkies, muslims and pakis are removed from Europe and executed if they resist, they are pushed into Anatolia and a wall is built between the desert and the retaken Constantinople in Her Majesty's name.
>The anglo-Japanese alliance is restored and Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore are retaken within the year, as is the east coast of the United States.
>A new golden age dawns
>Britannia rules the waves

cannot believe there is an election next week
*looks over at the 'Australia-Relevancy-O-Metre'*
*it's still at 0*
*sighs disappointingly*

>Remain campaign: no one will trade with britain after brexit. Back if the queue!

>leave campaign: don't be silly ofc people will trade with us

>Germany, Iceland, America, Canada and Australia already said there will be trade deals 48 hours after brexit.

Why aren't remain getting blasted in the media for the liars they are?

Tell me about the election m8

media is all pro-eu

BRITONS WILL NEVER BE SLAVES

dont know a thing about it desu auspol is boring af

Imagine a world without London

completely forgot hahaha might go and vote this week in the prepolls

think i might vote for a meme

No country has said there will be trade deals you fucking retarded Sup Forums idiot

It truly is.

THE SUN NEVER SETS

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466840549479.webm

>tfw a trump presidency would actually be very beneficial to the UK now

Yanks when you're young what do you call a penis? We call it willy.

we can only dream

>yanks talking about brexit as if they know anything about it

This makes me physically ill

not falling for it kpop degenerate cuck

what's the aussies got the vote on then?

its not gaypop

oi thats not noice lad. it's pretty comfy here tbqh

t.Mohammad

Wee wee

ROOOOOO VOTE AGAIN NORMIES

No wonder I never hear anything of Aussie politics, apart from tone ofc, not even the aussies carae

Leave him dream.He also thinks that Trading with EU countries is the same as EU investments.

I am really sorry for all Brits that will loose their jobs or get their EU projects sacked.

The ignorance of your fellow countrymen is above and beyond anything i've ever seen.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466693170173.webm

what did he mean by this?

****No countries want trade deals with the UK****

you're missing out

20 cents have been deposited into your shill account.

t. salty gyppo

wouldn't recommend it lad

I did it recently and now we're leaving the EU

whoops hahahaa

pee pee

It's literally just fucking chav retards who figured out how to vote, and have now fucked the country

it's the election
*looks around at the other board members*
so what are we feeling? 5 prime ministers in 3 years?
*we all laugh*
yes that's surely to daze and confuse the runts

is this the quietiest thing in the world
had to turn my speakers to the absolute maximum and could still barely hear it

got it memorised you meme loving fuck

it's not gaypop

That picture is prime for adding reeeeee red effects

The country is just fine, why don't you wait a few years

>Bulgaria

Ah yes please inform me on running a successful country oh great nation.

>Chav retards with an IQ of 50 figure out how to vote
>Britain goes to shit

well done

anime

before
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466809745253.webm

after
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466775787899.webm

I actually have a tear in my eye

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9JyyR7jbg

Why is Starkey SO BASED?

Gonna get back to learning German and piss off over there while we've still got the chance I think.

Don't wanna be stuck on this dingy island.

Has George Osbourne legit killed himself, haven't seen him since Wednesday

The waves will be ruled again soon lads.

>Eastern Europeans leave Britain
>replaced with new immigrants from Pakistan and India

Reminder that pakistanis across the UK are rejoicing since their family can now join them in the UK

howling
back to plebbit with you
didn't think people would be this desperate to literally have to pay someone for them to boss you around

God normies are chatting absolute shit about the 'rendum
A girl has half a mind to go out n slap em
They're just sharing strawmans about immigration
Aunt is the only one with a shred of sense
Shut up shut up shut up

westminster is currently being consumed by fire

what have we done

when will it be made real? :L

This brexit thread is comfy as fuck

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466409620950.webm

are nige

Do you think the racists that voted remain are pissed that everyone is calling leave voters racist?

Just tried to get a coffee and croissant but they said shipments from the continent stopped on Friday.

Sat here with a cup of Bovril and a cheese cob. Miserable.

Hope Scotland leave so I can move there and watch England collapse

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466940975996.webm

Still here senpai, having a little cry over the EU ;_;

>they're STILL here

I literally can not wait until we take Hong Kong.

So we do a new union with our fierce lad Ireland. United Kingdom and the sovereign Republic of Ireland. Something like that.
It would be for our shared economic benefit. We'd never try to fuck them again obviously. Just lads looking out for each other's interests, as we seem to do already now. The mess that is northern Ireland would become obsolete.

Why are you so angry about the condition of a country you don't live in?

Do us all a favour and fuck off

>The EU is a magical thing that'll last forever

Other countries will leave

The Jews voted for brexit, reminder you leavefags have been manipulated by g*ds chosen people

they already could

Ah yes the classic "every single EU migrant MUST be replaced with a paki" meme AGAIN

Haha I love it lad!

has anybody wanked to this vid yet? I might give it a go

does anyone take this effeminate bitch boy seriously?

NOT gaypop: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466940975996.webm

bomi lol

I shan't join them until they start discussing something i don't know 1,000,000,000% more than them about cos I'm horrible at articulating me arguments and will come off a rite knob

>A marxist coalition could be elected in Spain

habbening

>eastern euros on Sup Forums legitimately upset they can't come to the UK and scrub toilets anymore

Howling

What fucking "Britons", Englishman?

warning: is gaypop

I need a bomi laughing webm

Wow! it really isn't

Terrific post

Do you have any idea of how immigration works in the UK

I can tell you're retarded just from your post

she could punch a hole in the space-time continuum

australian culture and the idea of politicians are two very conflicting things. i'd say 95% of people think all politicans are utter fuckwits and routinely tell them to fuck off haha

Memes are the future

I'm voting for Full Comfy myself