Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

As we all now haute cuisine is available worldwide now due to globalism - you can have an expensive meal anywhere across the planet and it will be of course great.

This map however focuses on countries where you can get an orgasmic meal for very little money. Cheap restaurants / Street food of these countries are not just tasty but also edible and safe to eat

GREEN: Countries that have amazing cheap food

RED: Countries that turned out to be meems and you have to shell out a decent amount of money for a good meal.

GREY: Never been

Of course this is all from personal experience so take it with a grain of salt. my favourite country to eat in ever was the USA and second would probably be Jordan. Both of these countries have an amazing variety from Shawermas to Burgers to Local cuisine that is light on the wallet and yet tastes like it's home cooked perfection.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMrhH0mxwC8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XcxtQFkx8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you not posting from the UK? It's looking pretty grey.

oh sorry lad.. that definitely should be Green tho. chippy's and cheeky nandos count as cheap r-right?

I haven't taste many foreigner meats but I don't like European meal since they eat alot of cheese and I hate cheese.

I love spicy overcooke meat.

Why Argentina senpai :/

Dont know about everywhere in the country but where I live country pubs do top notch food for normal prices and so do half of the non chained restaurants

Cheap food in the US is trash tier, their solution to low budget cooking is to deep fry everything and add sugar, or cover it in sauce.

Nah, it's looking pretty alright.

I don't really like fish and I only eat sushi :P

>No southern cross

It's shit

What were you doing in Algeria ladm8?

And did you go to hashem restaurant in Amman?

b...but there's a kangaroo

I see.eating raw fish culture is controversial.

how is Italy, especially north, amazingly cheap? great food? sure. cheap? not really.

Ignore him, sushi is fucking based.

i went to algeria and morocco right after the tourists got shot in tunisia lad. prices were laughable.. i think the entire trip across four cities was like £650

FUCK YES lad, al dae'a , hashem, buffalo wings and rings, Al ghazal. These people know how to fucking eat lad

Well part of my family are in love with sushi, when they make it I just eat fried fish. I guess is based since most people say that I'm mad for not loving it

Kangeroo is also the best meat in the world

You think anyone in our country wants to be represented by a kangaroo?

It's just cheap lean meat, doesn't taste particularly offensive but it isn't great either

Fuck off cunt, proper snags aren't expensive. Just chuck em on the barbie and you're gonna have a good time with some good tucker.

>mexico
>safe to eat

Eh... for the most part, but you can get some pretty ugly surprises.

It's an iconic animal mate and it means "Made in Australia".
t. guy who overcooks roo

sorry lad never been to mexico, just colored that because of all the godtier paelas, tacos, flautas with guac, Chilaquiles i had in Arizona sorry x

Okay, now lads?

Noice noice, how was Algeria? Visas easy enough?

Yes! I was in wadi musa for 6 months and would go to amman every few weeks for the weekend.

Replace the kangaroo with the federation star

Snags are fucking awful frankfurter tier """"""sausages""""""

See
Stop overcooking your roo

So I see they took you to the typical tourist traps in Spain. Here you can actually eat great food for 10 euros, you just need to know where to go.

Maybe you can enjoy TENPURA.It's not raw and can use any ingredients.

Depends on the type you get kiwibrah. Last time my uncle had a barbie he had lightly herbed chicken snags, normal pork ones and thick beef ones. And a lot of people fuck em up.

Looks really good, I'm gonna try it.

Lol no. In the 2 years I was in Aus I had semi decent sausages maybe 3 times. NZ is no better, but I've only been here for like 6 or 7 weeks

the agency takes your papers and gives you the visa before you leave. took 13 days to approve

but yh I love Jordan because it still hasn't been muddled too much by tourists. nobody knows about them desu and they don't do a great job of advertising their shit

Ignore the Aussie, keep the kangeroo, get rid of those stupid lines outside the circle (looks 1940s Jappy) and put the stars where the lines are

Israel, Egypt and Jordan need some joint tourism board because you can easily go to the three countries in one trip and it would benefit all of them.

Should be an Emu, desu. They won the war, they have the right to represent you in foreign affairs.

fuck Egypt tho. outside of sharm el sheikh and the other tourist traps it truly is an overrated shithole

I was very impressed by Irish food, they have great quality produce. It's just they don't have very good recipes. I ate the best venison burger at a street stand in Kilkenny.

Eating outside is fucking cheap in Spain compared with other EU countries.

idk lad it kind of is expensive to get anything decent south of York. in my area the only thing good in pubs is lasagna and I can still make a better lasagna at home desu

I remember a place in (based) Valencia. 1.5euro for a beer and a tapa

Fuck, this took me quite a bit.
This alright mate?

looks alright lad. did you make this from scratch desu?

>Algayria green
>Tunisia grey

Low test, spice intolerant beta detected.

>Argentina

>Red

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMrhH0mxwC8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XcxtQFkx8U

the point was that you need to pay a lot to get something actually good

Read what red means

they are right

stuff is really expensive here. What probably qualifies as cheap would be something niggers sell on the street next to the road without any kind of sanitation

If you like pizza i guess, otherwise no