Are Slovenians just Friulians in denial? Pic related, Slovenians to the left and Friulians to the right...

Are Slovenians just Friulians in denial? Pic related, Slovenians to the left and Friulians to the right. They look the same desu. Their women seem to have been cursed with those big noses as well.

bump

>Slovenians too scared to reply and admit the truth

Come on. Why are you even mad about them taking """""your""""" land? Why don't you just start speaking Friulian and come live there? Nobody would be able to tell you apart.

It's obvious. Carantania used to encompass the lands west to Verona and the Friulians are what's left of Slovene colonisation.

WE WUZ FREEDOMS AND SHIT
WE WUZ DUKES AND SHIT

Seems like typical slavshits to me

Or maybe it could be the other way around, my friend. Are Slavs supposed to look like that even? Why do you have big mediterranean noses like us?

ugly people

We have Alpinoid noses.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS, YOU FUCKING COMMIE FASCIST AVAR

East Friuli was colonised by Slavs brought in from Carinthia following the Hungarian raids. You still have places like Gradisca, Grado, Belgrado, etc. to the west of Gorica. Also, Udine isn't an Italian name, but probably derives from the German Weiden (Slovenian: Videm). Still, you can see some darker complexions and longer faces on the right side.

Dear slovenians, is it possible to visit your country for italians or you shoot us at the border?

We let a small population live but only in fojbe country so they are constantly reminded who their masters are.

Three Italian lads robbed a bank in Koper some years ago. They were surrounded by police and then extradited (across the hill to Trieste). The parents sent a thank-you note to Slovenian police expressing their disbelief at the fact that the boys weren't shot to death. Italians sure do have some odd preconceptions about us.

Holy fuck all these Slovenians look exactly like I pictured Slovenians xDDDD How can people even look so Slovenian?

it's sad really I remember the first years of history lessons in school we were talking about boring ass reformation and shit while we could learn about the golden age of this little thing called our history

>Italians sure do have some odd preconceptions about us.
I've never heard a slovenian saying something positive or even neutral about us.

You'd rather learn about the Bavarian families of von Zaehringen, Andesch-Meran, Sponheim, etc. than about Trubar and Dalmatin? Wew lad.

On Sup Forums maybe. Also, the case I mentioned previously apparently involved two lads, one of whom fired at and wounded a Slovenian police officer, without retaliation by police, which was the cause of the parents' note. This wasn't the only instance in which Italians tried to rob Slovenian banks along the border recently, but we don't hold it against your gypsy blood :3

Sorry makaron, it somehow enveloped deep in our psyche or something

maybe it will fade away sometime

Sixth guy in the third row on the Slovenian side looks like a Finn. Rest looks like the Italians.

Please don't call Friulians It*lian.

t. Venetian

Don't worry we have slovenian criminals too here.
It won't be difficult waiting the end of your irrational hate, we never ever speak about you irl.

Make fun of me while you can, but it's going to happen someday. And then other regions will follow. It*ly must be dismantled.

You're Italians anyway, no more special than any other big region

Venetians in disguise

well you kinda did try to, how to put it gently, genocide them

Kek. This retarded animosity between us has to end. People on both sides are still brainwashed by propaganda dating as far back as WW1.

I visited Italy a couple times and I unironically liked it, and I hope you too visit us some time.

False

Do you even speak Italian, lemoni terroni?

So how do you call systematic oppression, italianization, deportations and killings of Slovens and Croats?
Also, what were Rab, Gonars, Monigo etc?

teach me master

>if you believe in Italian identity you're a terrone
kys "1/64 Venetian heritage" monkey

Don't worry... Sicily, Naples and Calabria are the best places of Northern Africa to survive in.

Well Yugoslavians (mostly slovenians and croats) killed thousands of italians (even after the war), fascists and innocents, soldiers and civilians and "buried" them sometimes alive in the foibes (great holes in Carso's mountains).
I would say we are both have done war'crimes and massacres, but while italians 70 years later don't consider slovenians criminals, we are still hated by them.

Are you aware to be brazilian right?

>Italian identity

No such thing. You know very well that the culture of the city-states is still very important in modern Italy. There's a big cultural, economic and developmental difference between the regions. We don't have a national traditional dress for example like other countries do. It's all regional shit.

Still not a terrone, Calugeru. :D

bait

Do you realize that feeling Italian doesn't imply wanting an united Italy? Yes, there are strong regional identities, but there has always been a larger Italian identity, you need to know nothing about Italian history and literature to deny that

I'm tuscan you idiot and btw at least terroni don't have tails.

Do you feel close to a Sicilian? I don't.

Sicily is better than all of Brazil, you inherited the unjustified smugness of northern italians.
Sicily and Naples were relavent European powers when Lomabrdy was cucked by austrai.

I only feel close to my neighbours, who in turn feel close to their neighbours.

t. neoborbonico

Closer to a Sicilian than to an austrian/french/slovenian/swiss.

>knowing history = neoborbonico
>t. leghista

why are slovenians so fucking ugly

IN
EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

We don't hate you, but people in the littoral region tend to be communist and anti-Italian sometimes. This is because these people had to live under Italian fascism for 20 years, and not just during the war like the rest of us. I can't blame them desu.

And yes, we did some nasty things too, but those events were ideologically motivated, not ethnically. Many fascist Croats and Slovenes also ended up in those caves.

shut up cuck

sei siciliano? se sì, dovresti impararla tu la storia, la sicilia era tanto oppressa dai borbone che hanno fatto 4 rivoluzioni contro di loro

PORCO DI QUEL DIO QUESTO THREAD È STATO FATTO PER PARLARE DEGLI SLOVENI E DEI FRIULIANI, MA COME SEMPRE INIZIA LA SOLITA DIATRIBA TRA TERRONI E PSEUDOLEGHISTI MENTRE GLI ALTRI RIDONO ALLE VOSTRE/NOSTRE SPALLE. SMETTETELA CAZZO.

colpa delle scimmie brasiliane

Then blame the fascists not everyone, your monuments always say italians and never fascists.

non ho mai detto che la sicilia fosse libera, ma che la prima ferrovia in Italia sia stata fatta nel regno di napoli è un dato storico.

Let's make something clear, I have no sympathy for either Yugoslav or Italian war crimes. But firstly, it was official fascist politics to eliminate Slavs hence genocide. Your politics started it, you were the cause and a guilty party. Also, Italians through some clever maneuvering between sides manage to never be held responsible for what you did.
On topic of foibe; the number of (Italian) victims is grossly exaggerated because Italian politics saw this crimes as a nice diversion. There is an official report from the mix Italian/Slovene commission which researched the topic (you can probably find it online, I got it from my thesis supervisor and have no idea where i have it). To sum it up, there are at "most" 5000 victims in foibe, also all the victims are not Italian. Even more, for the foibe that you made a symbol of Italian prosecution (Bastovica or something like that, I'm sorry I can't remember exact names, it's been awhile since I studied this) there are no proofs that the bodies are even Italian; what is know is that there were 150 German.
Long story short; don't mix cause and consequence; Italy's role and the degree of crimes are far far far bigger than anything that was done to you.

And don't let me start with Abyssinia ...

>I'm tuscan you idiot and btw at least terroni don't have tails.
Ah, unlike Tuscans, right? BTW "tosco" in Portuguese means "stupid person". It looks like you're below even Northern Africans...

>Sicily is better than all of Brazil, you inherited the unjustified smugness of northern italians.
Sicily is specially good at the "disappearing corpses" business.

>Sicily and Naples were relavent European powers when Lomabrdy was cucked by austrai.
>Naples
Fourty keks. Even in Roman times cities as Pompeii were considered dirty.

colpa delle terroni
>boohoo sonu merdaletanu i non l'hu fattu nienti!

Tuscany is a developed region with a low homicide rate, unlike your ape shithole

t. Joao Ambrogini, proud descendant from poor illiterate northern italian farmers

non hai risposto? sei siciliano o no? se non lo sei allora potresti avere ragione ma se lo sei (te lo dico da siciliano) non devi abboccare alla propaganda neoborbonica

Most homicides in Brazil are in São Paulo and begun to pop up when we dropped those Northern Africans from Turdany and Cazzolabria there.

Well, technically we got occupied by the Kingdom of Italy, and not by some fascist militia.

I'm not even a wop dude.

sono calabrese

Sicily homicide rate: 1-1.5
Brazil homicide rate: 24.6
>but we wuz venetians n shieet!
No, having Venetian genes doesn't make you better than the other Brazilians

>He calls himself Calabrian
No need to insult yourself like that, man. Did you really sell your mother to the mafia?

it said "bodies" but I read "boobies". it is difficult to concentrao today

exactly, fascism was official Italian policy of that time, it's not like there were Italians and few fascists that did all the cimes

se non ricordo male ci sono state rivolte anche in calabria. Insomma la ferrovia è stata costruita in campania che era la parte privilegiata del regno, tutto il resto era oppresso. meglio i savoia che i b*rbone

First of all, the number of the victims can't be known as the ones who have the datas never gave them to out government. Let's say that only 5000 people died, you can't hate a whole nation for something that a dictatorship did after 70 years or we should all hate the germans.

did you sell your kidneys for a mud hut in a favela?

>reverse image search
>find zeta boards
>find 2 people that you know on them
top kek

Than we can blame the whole german nation for the holocaust while most of them did not know about what was happening in the camps.

>did you sell your kidneys for a mud hut in a favela?
I couldn't, a Sicilian sold his father's kidney for the barraco first.

>having Venetian genes

amici meridionali, per favore smettetela di rispondere furenti al nostro amico brasiliano. Gli state solo dando ragione.

Well I have no idea why you think Italians are universally hated. Maybe you are spending too much time here?

Also, few years ago I was in Ljubljana on a conference and city center was full of Italian tourists; surprisingly, nobody was yelling at them or threatening them and I believe all of them got home safe.

P.S. now I'm bothered but to lazy to find my notes so help me, what is the proper name of Bastopica/Bastovica

But most of them can still be blamed for the rise on nazism in their country.

Bazovica

No need for any blaming but Germans did collectively go through denazification and the responsible ones were also put on trial; nothing like that happened in Italy. Anyway, I don't care what and how you do it, it's up to Italian people to go through your history and come clean about it.
However, I would very much find it in good taste if you officially, as a country, apologize and admit your wrongdoings. I'm assuming it would be healthy for your relationships with the neighbors.

>implying the holohoax happened

well i was close, thanx

>muh little mafia, please don't answer to criticism, let's pretend nothing happened, don't make people realize he's right!
It's almost like Spain forgot some shit to the East, called Southern Italy! And the shit got filled by maggots, terroni and roaches! Did you stop eating maggot cheese?

yes because slovenjews want them precious tourist shekels.
But if ww3 begins, the italians living in slovenia will be executed in the most horrible ways. Slovenians hate us and their slavic/balkan evil hearts are the haven of the devil. They have war crimes written in their dna, it's in their blood

Don't bully Sardinians, faggot monkey. They're more developed than the south and they don't have mafia. Sardinia is a perfect location to chill on vacations.

>be cunts for 30 years be surprised that shouting I switch sides does nothing

>They're more developed
Since when is development measured by the amount of spoiled cheese you eat, maggot faggot defender?

>They have war crimes written in their dna, it's in their blood

well, than you have something in common and you should get along just fine

Hey bob how's Brazil? Have you fucked any nasty latinas? I hope nobody will rob you during your vacation.

Don't worry wop. Everything is fine after we kicked the mafia back to you.