Now that the results are in

Now that the results are in...

Who /lifelong/ britboo here?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/hong-kong-democracy-campaigners-demand-return-to-british-rule-as/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T-thanks m8, the future looks unexpected for Britain...

not me

Always have been

I don't get all the buttblast. Britain was only a half assed member of the EU anyways.

>yfw the eternal anglo will die within your lifetime

>Globalists hate him
>Find out how saved democracy with one simple referendum

But Isn't the Commonwealth pretty much globalist system and the Queen as undemocratic as it gets?

Britboo for life m8.

Mey, mey, oi lav Inglund, oi dew! Li'ool Inglund, moind yew, oi'll ave naught to dew with that Empiah nonsins.

>britboo for life
Britain will literally not exist in 20 years as a result of Brexit.

>Commonwealth

Pretty. But it's more about trade than politics. The EU is trying to leverage one to control the other.

>Queen

She's not even allowed to vote, or express a political opinion. And if she was caught acting against the will and best interests of the people, she would be gone.

Even then, the monarchy might not survive her.

Big dave went get directions from her right after the ref was over.

Will the island of Britain sink into the ocean then? Is climate change really speeding up that fast?

I'm of course refering to the country.

He has to 'ask' her permission to resign. It's nothing more than a symbolic gesture since it's "her majesty's government"

She has to accept or, like I said, she's the next to go.

You can still be a Britboo even if the UK breaks up. You can like the various countries of the British isles even if they're not in a union.

Yeah, definitely democratic and EU is a threat to democracy.

The EU has a history of ignoring democratic votes and forcing revotes until they get the answer they want.

And UK has a history of justifying unelected monarchs with divine right.

As we can see from the UK referendum EU isn't forcing anyone to do anything. It's all voluntary.

I am willing to bet a thousand euros that a Brexit still won't happen.

Is there somewhere where I can still bet? Id like to see the odds. I feel like making money.

They are gone. They voted for it. They'll probably even make it harder for the rest of the EU countries by postponing the 51.

Me

Mad respect for Britain.

>everyone fucking mad apart from Commonwealth countries+America

Thanks mate, love you too.

>And UK has a history of justifying unelected monarchs with divine right.

Do you think the little gold men run the Academy Awards?

I don't know if you can get Betfair in weedland but try that.

No.

Do you think your system is democratic?

Father was english

Would go on about how english girls were dope

He Married and fucked an australian girl

I was born

So lads, how do i get a slag?

>your system is democratic

More and more every day.

I thought it was great news, it's one step towards uncucking their country. It improved their situation at least.

But they didn't vote to lose Scotland and Northern Ireland. I don't see politicians wanting to be responsible for paying that price.

Moreso than Finlands it seems

Are there still idiots that think northern ireland wants to leave?

No, our leader isn't a hereditary leader with powers from god.

It would make sense. Their only real trade partner is Ireland. And they'd soon have borders.

That's why there is now a rush on Irish passports in northern Ireland.

>Their only real trade partner is Ireland. And they'd soon have borders.

making up shit isnt an argument mate

Why not?

>eu brings lot of wealth
So happy we joined EU
>Economic and refugee crisis
WE HAVE TO LEAVE EU IS SHIT IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN
>EU brings wealth again
Can... can we join again?

>making up shit isnt an argument mate
Worked well with the NHS and Brexit campaign.

Did Prince Harry fuck your sister or something?

didnt work well for remain though did it

The people were given a vote on something the establishment could easily have decided themselves, the people were told continuously to vote Remain - or else!!
The people said "fuck you" and made the decision we wanted, not the one they were threatening us to choose.

No, but the Queen gave a lousy BJ so now I hate the Englanders.

Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and the Queen are as establishment as it gets, m8.

The brexiteers backed on all their promises about immigration and NHS right after the referendum was over. They were in it only for personal gain.

Hong Kong pro-democracy activists and party call for a return to British rule after the successful Brexit vote and increasing rejection of China.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/hong-kong-democracy-campaigners-demand-return-to-british-rule-as/

I want Hong Kong back desu.

Nigel Farage wasn't part of the Leave campaign and never used the 350M figure... He's not even a big fan of the NHS.

So the "but he was lying!" narrative is, itself a total fabrication.

I yearn to rebuild the empire and revive the dream of Imperial Federation

But I know it will never happen now.

>Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and the Queen are as establishment as it gets, m8.

Is this bizzarro int?

Free Hong Kong.

Are they all 'missing' now?

So do I, or at least give them the democracy they deserve. I think its worth a war

wtf I love Britain now

thanks norge

The untold truth about British referendum

Thanks britain, hopefully we can follow suit now

Britain gets some mad respect from me

An omnibus going towards a cliff. half the folks on board have closed their eyes and started singing Rule Britannia, the other half are yelling in despair and confusion, and there are a few folks at the back desperately trying to kick the rear doors open before the bus hits the edge. The driver has already bailed out and gone under the wheels, and the guys wrestling for the wheel are arguing how much acceleration they should use on approach to the precipice.