Why do we call "Indo-European" languages "European"? They weren't native to Europe...

Why do we call "Indo-European" languages "European"? They weren't native to Europe. They were brought by poo in loo invaders from central Asia. The true European languages were the ones the Basques, Etruscans, Sardinians, etc spoke since they were relatively unaffected by the poo migrations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasconic_substratum_theory
mek.oszk.hu/07200/07288/07288.pdf
users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>central Asia
That looks like Ukraine to me desu senpai

Neolithic languages might have also originated in Anatolia or even the near east though, I doubt any of the paleolithic languages of Europe survived, even though I think some suggested Basque might even be older than the Neolithic.

Because the people conquered a land reaching from India to Europe?

I know this is a bait thread but lithuanian is as old as sanskrit

That's the pontic steppes. It encompasses part of Ukraine and central Asia.

they weren't indian either. we call them that because that's where we found them. by your logic all languages should be african

>some suggested Basque might even be older than the Neolithic.
Sources or evidence?

I find it unlikely that we will ever know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasconic_substratum_theory

I knew about this but it has pretty much been debunked. The truth is that we will never know what came before, and even if some very words survived we might not be able to tell that is the case.

Yeah I find the hypothesis a bit stretched as well but as you say it's all very speculative.

>Tfw you're a superior Turbo-Turanian Sumero-Mongolian and not an Indo-Eurocuck

Mother tongue in:
Sumerian: Eme-Gi
Finnish: Emä kieli
Estonian: Ema keel
Mongolian: Ekh khel
Turkish: Ana dil
Uzbek: Ona tili
Kyrgyz: Ene til
Manchu: Eniyengge gisun

>mek.oszk.hu/07200/07288/07288.pdf

Kankermongool

>lithuanian
nice meme

>PIE
no such thing

Proto Indo Europeans

No such thing

kys autist

could you stop making thread? It's always you sardina bastard or that other tuscan nigger who makes thread about "muh europeanness, muh we are uncucked, muh intolerance".

Cool. You're still a fugly shitskin. Fuck off subhuman.

Original Indo-European were not Poo people but actually Aryan horsemens from Ukraine steppes and north caucasus, they just invaded India and Persia, the poo people of India were actually an inferior caste at the times.

t. pugliese furente

If Poles are Proto-Indo-Europeans Finns, Hungarians and Turks are Sumerians

that's the 'Indo' part you fucking dipshit

Nobody gives a shit about memes people like yours.

the only important ethnicity is the western european, is opinion IS A FAR more important than meme peoples.

omelette au fromage

Feels good man

Nice meme, meme.

>poo in loo invaders
But they invaded poo in loo

I do Europeans orginatef from Samara Russia, that is whithin Europe

Stop being butthurt about your med heritage OP

WE WUZ PROTO-INDO-EUROPEANS AND SHIET

Irish are actually meds who were VIKINGED
or cimmerians like Conan.

Sumerians weren't slanty-eyed and didn't have blue eyes and light blond hair.

Read less turanist crap websites.

No

Very ancient Irish were meds, but they were conquered by an indo european group that we're are all related to now. This indo european group was GAEL'D. then VIKING'D, tean NORMAN'D, then ANGLO'D

>says the guy speaking to skeletons

what did he mean by this

so if you put out the germanic norse shit, Irish are literally like spaniards? mostly northern spaniards?
anyway the peoples of the atlantic coast are all more or less related, they are some breed of dark haired or brown haired white people with fair eyes colours, and mostly tall, with originally some celtic or pre-celtic culture for ancestries.

>didn't have blue eyes

Yes, there are plenty of Irish who look exactly like Spaniards.

No, again, we are mostly related to the early bronze age invaders. We certainly have deep a connection with other west european atlantic groups who share ancient med farmers and ancient west european hunter and more recent celtic ancestry but evidence points to us being essentially the same as Bronze age invaders around 2000-1500bc. I'm not denying deep connection with places like Galicia in Spain, but it isn't that significant

Could be just decoration. Egyptians didn't have red skin either.

No read this. There is a connection but people exaggerate it. Colin Farrell could look like your typical handsome irishman if he had a lighter phenotype, he just has remnants of a few older genes that give him a swarthier phenotype. Europeans arent very gentically diverse anyway, but we are more related to other north europeans than spanish although we have clear ancient connection to the area

>archeologists find anime
>the Japanese must have had rainbow hair

I dont believe so. Ancient Sumerian statues found in a set both have the blue eye inlays and black ones together. Also, the people who are believed to be higher ranking priests in the set do not necessarily have the blue inlays so it means they were given to some for other reasons than simply aesthetics

OH TTHAT MEANS THEY WERE FINNS XDDDD

Even though Finns are described to not hold any form of civilization by every possible non-turanist crap source.

It's unlikely for them to have had light eyes at a significant rate. The genes for light eyes weren't present in that area.

>Also, the people who are believed to be higher ranking priests in the set do not necessarily have the blue inlays so it means they were given to some for other reasons than simply aesthetics

Why not? The different decoration could be just to denote that they were of a higher rank.

Nordic sagas tell of Finnish kings from which most Scandinavian royal dynasties descend from.

indo-european languages are adopted by the descendants of incas, aztecs, mayans, australian aborigines, bantus
modern indians are simply adopters of a language group originating somewhere near the caspian.
modern europeans are also adopters of this language.
the people who originated this language were neither indian or european.

Proto-Indo-European exists as a reconstructed language that explains the similarities between a number of European language families. In a sense there's no such thing, but to say that the overwhelming amount of linguistic similarity across such a large area doesn't indicate a large amount of interaction, and therefore fucking, between different early European peoples is pretty stupid.

I just told you the ones of higher rank did not necessarily have blue eyes.

Also if Ancient people from 14,000bc carried the blue eye gene then it's not a far stretch that mid easteners could have had it as well around 3000bc. In fact a study just came out on Mid east genetics and some amateur geneticists are claiming that levantines carried genes for light eyes, some people who were skeptical have recently conceded that it might be true but you can check online genetic forums if you dont believe me

It's funny because Simo Parpola (world renowned assyrologist) is convinced uralic languages and sumerian are related.

Of course assigning any relevancy to finnish or finns is a major taboo that would cause international butthurt so no one pays him attention.

users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm

>muh victim complex
>muh turan

Huh, now that I think about it maybe you are related to turks

Sardinians are basically the direct descendants of the farmers of that area and they're very dark when it comes to eye and hair color.

saw that as well, I'm not aware if they checked for the presence of HERC2, got any link?
Sardinians cluster with euro farmers not with near eastern farmers.

>Implying I didn't know that

>euro farmers

wut.

anatolian farmers further mixed with european hunter gatherer, the ones who drove the expansion in Europe

Indo means Indian

ahhh, a proxy-finn.

>Sardinians are basically the direct descendants of the farmers of that area and they're very dark when it comes to eye and hair color.
No they are not

If you read the new study you would learn that there were genetically distinct groups in the middle east all practicing farming, the Sardinian related people were from Anatolia, the people from the Levant were genetically distinct from them. Also Phenotype is affected by such few genes it wouldn't matter what haphazardly related modern populations looked like, it can change so quickly.

Go to Eupedia, the thread about the genetic structure of the first farmers. A few pages of the discussion there is people arguing over Genetikers findings that a some had light phenotypes

>South West Iran
>Indo-European

kek.

>turkey
>victim complex
when have we ever had a victim complex about anything?

Sardinians have 15% light eyes

The routine "why does everyone hate Turkey, we dindu nuffin" posts

well then don't get baited by the half-kurd called "kamal" who keeps posting dead turkish soldiers on /tr/, dead american soldiers on Sup Forums and baits people with such threads

>pasta poo

The eternal "native" dillema, how long people have to be in a place to be native to it? Are modern Europeans not native? Am I not native to my country? Are humans in general only native to the one place where the first human was born?