Is Italy a 1st world country or not?

Is Italy a 1st world country or not?

In Europe you can notice a very clear difference between countries like Greece/Spain and Germany/UK//Sweden etc. It's houses being whole and not broken, streets being clean, there being order and generally just a 1st world feeling over it. This isn't there in Greece and Spain and you will see dogs running around freely, cars honking in a chaos, things being broken, it's dirty etc.

What is the situation in Italy?

Brown italo-disco shithole

>UK
>Clean

The International Monetary Fund says Italy is 1st world.

>Pic related

che haitiano postea scat dale

To show what I mean, this is how it looks in Greece/Spain

>Italy
>country
pick one

We need more multicut :(:(

North is 1st world, south isnt.

t.country pro

we're not northern scum.

The UK is actually clean

Central london where you've probably been to not as much

And for comparison, Sweden.

Which one fits Italy more?

>going from Germany to the North of Italy and realizing everything is malfunctioning or straight broken

please stop with this meme.

depends on the neighborhood or the city.

you can find broken houses in the alps and nice looking city centers in the south of sicily.

that said we're definitely mediterranean and therefore more similar to greeks as far as culture and way of life goes.

>average southern Italian street

Really? In Sweden you will never see anything broken and if it's broken it will be under construction within 12 hours. Also everything is clean, you have a lot of space etc. In Southern Europe everything feels so dirty, unplanned and just generally chaotic.

Isn't Ordnung a thing there?

Spain third world, dafuq bro. If everything was dirty and broke we wouldnt be the principal tourist destination in Europe.

Things being a bit disorganised is exactly why Italy is a goat place to live. No stress no autism do what you want when you want to do it...real freedom.

>in Sweden bla bla smug scandinavian babble

who cares nigga

>ordnung

top lyl

I'm exaggerating but there's a feeling that is hard to put the finger on. In Spain things feel way less orderly and more chaotic while in Sweden and Germany everything is organized. You know when you go to a complete 3rd world country and there are car honkings, dust, stench, powerlines and shit everywhere. The chaotic feeling when you go there? I get that in Spain but obviously way less than when I go to Thailand or Ethiopia.

lol

R A R E
A
R
E

>top lyl
Ordnüng is what separates the men from savages, not that you'd understand

It says Czech Republic is first world...

Are we like that poor ghetto kid allowed into prestigious private university out of charity who's for a rude awakening when he graduates and learns that all the nice jobs he qualifies for are only available via family connections and he's overqualified for everything his financial league?

You mean the autistic weirdos from the normal chilled people?

and still spain is better place to live then your grim depressing country

>dust

You should seek medical help buddy

>Israel
>Developed

well there's one thing you wont notice in Italy, the inordinate amounts of kebab terrorists running around.
Quit posting frogs sweden and focus on fixing your shithole.

>grim depressing country
>serbia

it's controlled chaos, we don't kill each other or live like animals, if you need a fearsome "ordnung" ideal looming over every aspect of your life you're basically living like a rat in a cage.

but to each his own I guess, I love living here but I guess it can be stressful to some.

This black or white vision of the world is holding you back in life breh

Northern too

Israel is already more developed than you, France.

>the normal chilled people
Sure thing you (probably northern) ned

A perfect balance between order (wannabe civilized savage) and chaos (savage) is the characteristic of a civilized man.

There aren't many civilized nations today...

t. never been to the actual third world

Czech Republic is fine

I agree I was just pointing out a cultural difference why do you people get so buttblasted?

Things are okay where I live

he's not, he just hates seeing you living in the rape capital of the world and all being able to do about it is come here and post some frogs.

I'm not buttblasted but when scandinavians/germans speak you can always feel like they're somehow lecturing you about "the ideal way to live"

nobody wants to hear that.

Where have you been in Spain? Do you realise the two pics you posted to show differences between Sweden and Spain/Greece can be easily changed?

Live in Italy, born in London, suck me off Tarquin

Thanks to US' money. Israel is the Poland of Asia.

This board has a thread every hour about how cucked Sweden is. EVerybody here agree which is why we sit on Sup Forums shitposting because we hate the reality of it all. It's not the point of the thread.

Fair enough, it's just how we talk that we can appear smug I think.

Look at where Saudi arabia is
That chart means nothing

>we don't kill each other
But your completely undisciplined ordnüng free driving does

Wtf does that even mean? Really doubt there are jews scrubbing toilets in China undercutting the locals.

Mallorca

Also they literally can't, you can google maps in Sweden all you want and you won't find anything looking like that. It's not a matter of rich/poor but rather chaos and order.

>pic related, worst ghetto in Sweden

lol I bet that guy is wearing new balances

the brice of freedoms :DD

but it was 36C today,it was far far from depressing,economy is shit but at least weather is fine
scandinavian countries are place were antisocial people live,no wonder their womem flock south europe en masses during summer

>36 C
>fine

We had 30 C a few weeks ago and I literally just laid on the floor below the freezer with a package of broccoli on my head.

> In Sweden you will never see anything broken

I've been to your country and that is a lie

1st world isn't defined as the scandinavian/american/german combination of cleanliness and order. otherwise they would be the only 6-7 livable countries in the world. and yes the quality of life in italy is lower than in scandinavia

goddammit Sweden, some kebab right now is probably forcing himself on a white chick, trying to get his circumcised penis up her asshole, later on he'll mouthfuck her to death, and you're all "let's not focus on that, focus on my frogs"
fucking Christ, is that what you want?

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Would you say Spain or Italy is better in this regard?

who gives a fuck about you

rrae

Ordnung is great:

>be female wake at 6am sharp to the sound of the local mosque and its call to prayer
>wash self and tidy the house make sure all things are lined up at right angles to the surfaces they sit on
>8am leave the house
>8:14 catch the 8:14 tram to the local rape center
>9am patiently wait in line at the rape center, Abdul is your rapist today and he is running on time, you are 3rd in his line
>9:30am be raped by Abdul
>10am go to work

spain and italy are very similar in that regard.

Is Japan a 1st world country? 3rd world country GDP per capita (same as Italy). Typical city view: exposed power cables hanging everywhere, cheap concrete, grimy (no trash though) af. Korea even worse.

36°C is the body temperature, so it feels fine.

this guy is an immigrant

I've only lived in Italy. I don't particularly like Spain the 5 or 6 times I've visited it..but who knows? They are probably both pretty cool

Do you hate us?

Maybe America is why this feels so natural to me. America is the center of all culture/entertainment now and when I see movies/shows from America it looks like here but I guess that's not the case for Southern Europeans.

It's not about what he wants, it's about what she wants

America looks very different from here, I really dislike the layout of American cities compared to ours too.

Here there's just "urban space" where you can find houses, stores, entertainment places all togheter, in the US everything is separated and located in different districts.

Germany, and to a lesser extent Britain, are more similar to us than america in that regard but I've never been to scandinavia

Why is Sweden so grey and boring?

I want to kiss italian girls.

>Japan
>South Korea
They're both 1st world Asian countries, along with Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, and Singapore.

(and Israel which is geographically within Asia)

Italy is first world, yes. I visited there. Everyone kept mistaking me for being German.

Berlusconi hasn't been in the news so that's a good thing.

Are they really or are they not? A random location in Israel too looks like

allied to the US so a first world country, yes

cheeky lemon key face

How does this correlate with the legal drunk level of driving?

What am I your personal statistician ?

kek'd

>36°C is the body temperature, so it feels fine
it's awful

it's the hot climate my dude, it's literally the exact same here