African Genocides

ITT we discuss the genocides Christian Colonists inflicted upon African Pagans. (Estimated 50 million dead)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215949/The-albino-tribe-butchered-feed-gruesome-trade-magical-body-parts.html
tribune.com.pk/story/513598/virgin-cure-three-women-killed-to-cure-aids/
theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/16/tanzania-humanrights
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing of value was lost.

PROOF

White man sneezed
50 million african died
next day there was 100 million more

Thank g*d they killed niggers lol

By far not enough extermination desu, just imagine what a paradise Africa would be without niggers.

t. timothy sanders the aid worker who managed to connect to a zambian ISP

>be me, Canadian white guy, lived in Mozambique for reasons I'm not gonna say
>Pretty nice place, but always notice lots of albino kids
>like, more than normal, this is a thing I guess
>notice they always have big red sploches, kinda like bugbites but worse, iunno
>One day take off my shirt to go for a swim
>Black grill friend sees my acne on my back
>She freaks out, asks me if I have AIDS
>Explain that this is a normal thing for white people
>"Oh okay"

>Year later, going to bed one night, reminiscing
>Thinking about the weird sploches, something was weird about it
>Realise all those fucking kids had AIDS
>They were all getting raped to "cure" AIDS

Paganism sounds cool but in practice it's simply barbaric.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>Christians genocide others
>LMAO who cares
Good, the death of the jew on a stick religion can't come soon enough

Dammn

Jesus, poor kids

They were always walking alone completely expressionless too. I still think about it often. 22 and I got gray hairs, wouldn't be surprised if it contributed.

A FUCKING MACHINE GUN

That's Moçambique

It's a machete and a cog..

what were you doing in mozambique?

slow it down memester it's a machete

Angola doesn't have a machine gun in it's flag m8

Are you a westerner in Angola or what?

It wouldnt have come so far if your tribes would have stopped genociding each other all the time the moment you got guns, but pointed these at whitey instead.

"The kingdom of Lunda came to an end in the nineteenth century, when it was invaded by the Chokwe, who were armed with guns. The Chokwe then established their own kingdom with their language and customs. Lunda chiefs and people continued to live in the Lunda heartland but were diminished in power."

Albeit I grant you that we euros would have never united either in such a situation and would have fucked each other up, as seen at that time when the ottomans gave us the colonial threadment.

Albeit african paganism surviving in great parts would have stabilized your cultures more I guess as it was the basis for social fabric just as christianity in europe..

Oups, I went full american

Eh, basically I was part of some NGO thing. for a few months

Paganism still exists in Angola?

test

Normal day in Africa

In the rural areas.

Then again, they banned Islam.

It does but to what extend I don't know. I might have lived here most of my life but honestly I am in some way disconnected from the reality the average angolan person lives.

We didn't ban it, that would be against the constitution, the government just doesn't recognise it as one of the official religions so they have limited manoeuvrability i.e not building mosques wherever they feel like and stuff like that

>Christian Colonists inflicted upon African Pagans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215949/The-albino-tribe-butchered-feed-gruesome-trade-magical-body-parts.html

tribune.com.pk/story/513598/virgin-cure-three-women-killed-to-cure-aids/

theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/16/tanzania-humanrights

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

>We didn't ban it, that would be against the constitution

As if that has stopped them from doing anything

> I might have lived here most of my life but honestly I am in some way disconnected from the reality the average angolan person lives.

As we all are kek, welcome to Sup Forums.

it's okay bro. day of the rope is coming. whitey will pay for all of it's sins.