Self-loathing thread

Post ITT: if you hate your heritage

>Be half native
>Last week was my 6 year old cousin's birthday
>Mom and I go to their place to celebrate
>His parents are alcoholics who didn't prepare at all
>They probably forgot it was their son's birthday
>His parents are already drunk
>Cousin has no presents because his parents probably wasted their money on booze
>He looks depressed as fuck
>Mom asks her sister if we can take him out
>Go to a cinema and watch the Angry Birds movie with him
>Go to Toys R Us and buy him a giant Angry Birds plush
>Kids is genuinely excited, laughing and giggling constantly
>Drop my cousin back off at his house
>He looks so sad, tears are forming in his eyes
>He musters a weak 'goodbye' before we leave
>Get home
>Mom starts to cry because she knows my cousin has no future and will probably end up some worthless alcoholic like everyone else
>mfw she's probably right

>Today
>Wonder what all of my native classmates from high school are up to
>Log onto Facebook for the first time in years
>Look through their profiles
>Suicide
>Drunk driving accident
>Prison
>Prison
>Drug addict/alcoholic hobo
>OD
>Missing and presumed dead
>Gave birth to a retarded FAS baby and ODed a month later, father of the baby is unknown
>Drowned

I feel like I should be upset, but I don't even care at this point. At least I got a last laugh. They always gave me shit because most of my friends were white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuu_T'ina_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert
youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_economic_stratification_in_Appalachia
youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

tldr:

>leafs should have mercy killed us and copied the argentines

try being full Hidatsa, This is par for the course.

>italian-spanish mix
fuck my gay heritage

>be vaguely indian but mostly white
>my indian heritage was taken by the whites just like my land

>Anglo ancestry going back centuries
>Everyone I see is a fatass with a learning disability, who drone on about being "real amuhhrcans"
>self-loathing non-anglo politicians are too cowardly to put in a system that would work after the 18th century, are also too weak to put in moderate policies or have a backbone when discussing race or immigration
Hurts.
Immigration went wrong in the 1800s.

what the hell is it with natives and alcohol? its been 500 years now you cant use the low tolerance excuse.

I dunno. My mom never drank, so I'm not too sure

Binge drinking, taking drugs, and alcoholism are probably habits they pick up from their parents.

Man thats sad.
What native ethnicity is your ancestry from?

You dont evolve different genes in 500 years.

Tsuu T'ina and Blackfoot. Dad is a Spaniard/Argie though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuu_T'ina_Nation

>after 500 years Spaniards still can't stop cucking Injuns
Seriously though, everytime I hear about American Natives it makes me sad
It seems like it's never going to get any better for you guys

>and copied the argentines
what did he mean by this?

Dad told me all about it, Jamal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert

Anglos are germanics

we dindu nuffin, we gud boyz

youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ

>muh genes
you gain tolerance to drugs during your own lifetime let alone over many centuries.

>tolerance
The effectiveness of drugs wanes but you don't develop an immunity to the *negative* effects of drugs. Your liver and brain deteriorate.

just peasant farmers here lol so exciting

>tfw gook
>history entirely cucked by chinks and nips
>due to some luck had some economic development and shit but it is fucked up by liberal cuck who imported PC from the West
>went the US
>nigs and spics cuck azns with affirmative action and liberal cuck gooks are buying that
My people are fucking cuck.

Traits gained during a lifetime aren't Inherited by offspring, only genetic traits are. Also, the negative effects don't stop

>be volga-german
>family emigrated in 18th century
>live the hard life at the frontier
>ww1 happens
>gommunism happens
>great-grand father was teacher
>dies in prison
>ww2 happens
>family gets deported to central asia
>family members starve to death
>finaly war is over
>after years of tried russification su collapses
>parents decide to leave the post-commie shithole
>give me the most german name posible
>I'm just in time to see my people getting extinct :)

so Canadian natives are a lot like Aussie natives in a way. That sucks, at least you sound like you've got a brain between your ears.

haha nice one Wulfram.

>This is what babies actually believe

Natives feel desperate. There are few positive role models, people alternatively laugh at or get way too into shaman bullshit, lots of crime, little money, social mobility is low as fuck, unskilled lower middle class jobs virtually non-existent...

Life is pretty fucking hard for natives. For other people in similarly dire straits: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_economic_stratification_in_Appalachia

>Everyone now has a massive hard-on for "honouring the traditional custodians of the land" (abos) despite them being so culturally backwards that they light bonfires in the dining rooms of their government-issued housing.

>White Australians bend over backwards for anyone who isn't white, especially muslims.
>Many, if not most, muslims here have no intention of getting a job, and if they do they get paid in cash so that it is untrackable and they can continue to receive welfare cheques.
>saying anything negative about our "new australians" means that you're a RACIST or BIGOT.

>Asian immigrants, first, second and third generation are all white-hating cunts.
>Chinese businessmen send their children to study at our universities, and our universities treat them so gently that they all pass even though they barely speak English.
>They're all greedy, keep to themselves and can never be fucking relied on to do anything resembling work.
>If you do manage to get them to produce some kind of work, it's of awful quality.

>Women are socially untouchable
>in the sense that if you say anything negative about a woman ever, it's sexist and you're a chauvinistic pig.

>University culture is quite literally dominated by Marxists.
>Every day that I go to university I walk past dweebs with ponytails and fedoras that have images of Marx on their clothes.
>There is a stand where the Marxists try to propagate their cult, catching people going between the food court and the library so that they can talk about their atheist lord and saviour.

>Men from the city are all pussified and effeminate.
>Men from the country are all uneducated and dumb as fuck.

>The government is supposedly a democracy, despite two parties dominating the political scene.
>The choices of political party are Authoritarian Dumb or Authoritarian Greedy.
>Despite this people have really strong loyalties towards one party or the other for seemingly inexplicable reasons.

I could go on for hours about this stuff.

>dad was a jew with white fever
>married my mom, a blonde woman from a tall family
>I get dad's fucking jew height (170cm) and mom's complexion
>dad was short, but he was also burly and hairy
>I'm just as short as he is, but skinny and hairless so I look like a fucking twink with a giant nose

>you gain tolerance to drugs during your own lifetime

yeah, by taking them often

i wonder what taking drugs regularly and a drug addiction have in common

>youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k

That'll teach you to be racist, fag-chan.

>part Irish.
That half of the family was so fucking stupid that they thought one of my great grandmothers was Native American because she had black hair.
We recently went through our ancestry a while back and it turns out she was fucking Italian.
Dumb bastards.
>thought I was 50% German, but it turns out that it was just a Swiss family and an Italian family that moved to Germany.
not bad, just disappointed I'm not actually 50% German.
Little shit that your family forgets to tell you, you know?