Who /dead inside/ here

>haven't been happy since 12
>haven't been in love since 14
>can't enjoy music, movies, videogames, women, sex, etc, the same way as before
>can't feel emotions
>can't barely feel anything at all

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamsleep.net/rejection-dream-meaning.html
dreammoods.com/cgibin/chasedreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=chaseintro
dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/hair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nole, all good here

Same here

I used to be very depressed, reached suicidal. Had a lot of anger toward the world, a lot of things angered me or just made me feel sad/hopeless.

That just gradually grew into apathy as I grew up and now I'm just passing each day with a gf I don't care about and shit manual labour that pays the bills.

All the things I used to have a passion for are just gone really.

not dead inside yet but i cant remember last time i was happy and i have this constant ''sadness'' in me

Same here
For some people it will get better,for others it might not
Find what really brings you down and try to fight it

im at the point where i know what to fix but i simply dont have the will, like candle that is burned out, truly pathethic

Try acid

iktf fampai, i'm thoroughly fucking numb

24 y.o. everything-virgin reporting in

Kill me :3

virginity is the least of my problems

lost mine nearly 3 months ago
it's not that great tbqh fäm, even though it's pretty liberating not having to worry about losing it anymore

I didn't say it was my biggest problem, but you can measure how much of a loser a person is by that.
I don't care how good it is, at this point I just want to lose it so I don't have to lie anymore, I'm a terrible liar.

just pay for a prostitute or sth and get it over with

>paying for a prostitute
>not a loser

What drove you to such a state of mind fammy? How old are you?

I lost it genuinely with a gal that was into me, I still feel like a loser desu

no, is just that I don't care about people anymore

>had a sex dream last night
>it didn't even feel good
>when I kissed her she told me to stop "sucking on her face"
>I looked at her and blue hairs started coming out of her face
>We then got chased by a literal monkey in a suit

I can't even have fun in my dreams

I don't know really

Chileans are always the emo scum

All that's left is to drink yourself into an early grave

I have social anxiety and depression so yeah
I drown those mfs in alcohol

Sounds like a fun dream.

That actually sounds fun.

I was like you but double bass brought me joy and (few) women. I was playing jazz but, even if I'm only 24yo I had super bad back problems from playing upright bass so I got an electric bass and now I play and listen to mostly funk and I am quite happy with my life

The last good dream I had was more than half a decade ago.

It was so substantial that the feelings and emotional state during the dream affected me when I woke up. It actually felt like I lost something, lost a love, a friend, a partner, a source of healing energy etc

I spent the new few years trying to find those feelings again but never did.

Literally why did that dream have to show up out of nowhere and ruin me like an actual physical relationship would have.

It wasn't. The monkey was intelligent and it was very much a "minority hiding from the oppressors" feel and not whacky hi-jinx. I just want love.

I am so lonely.

>Can't maintain any relationships, even friendships
>I break off all my long lasting friendships after 5 years
>Always feel like I don't deserve them after a while, so I always break off relationships with other people
>Haven't been happy since 6 years ago
>Lost weight when I was in middle school, but then gained even more again in high school because I felt dead
>More and more people have been commenting on my dead eyes
>I don't have dreams or aspirations
>I just want a stable life
>I just want friends and family

>mfw learning to accept what is probably a tumble into psychosis
Same here, amigo.
I just get drunk and listen to blues music now.

>dreamt I had a qt teen gf
>We kiss , and it feels good
>We're both happy and laughing and I say "what are you laughing about'" and we kiss again

felt good family

buy a fucking instrument
it never asks for more in your relationship than what you put in it

dreamsleep.net/rejection-dream-meaning.html

dreammoods.com/cgibin/chasedreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=chaseintro

dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/hair/

Thanks user-kun

Diagnosis: I am mentally fucked

I play the guitar and violin, my man
I still feel empty even when I play it

Where does it stem from? My melancholy mostly comes from looking back at all the times i've been lied to, things like "these are the best years of your life!","juz bee urself", "there's no such thing as a worthless degree, you do what u luv xd" and so forth
Do you drink coffee often? A single drop can throw me into an existential crisis after 4 hours.

generally if you analyze the root causes of your dream and look at it extrospectively you can find the main source of your anxiety/apathy/pain and start to repair yourself and become healthy again in your waking life

It really helps, I learned about it from this old Persian guy I worked with.

>Persian guy
Calling Iranians Persians is like calling Italians Romans

then it's not the instrument you really want/were meant to play

my dreams are so fucked I'm glad I don't remember the vast majority of them by the time I wake up.

>did nothing all day but
>eat 3 bags of pop corn
>drink half a gallon of apple juice
>ate 2 grilled cheese sandwiches
>microwaved 2 marie callander single meals
>jerked off 3 times so far

I think he was iraqi and it was during the height of the troop surge so he just told everyone he was persian

I had kind of a spooky dream once

I was underground , in some cave and I needed to go somewhere and everything is really dark. then I come across a river and I have to cross , all i can find is some shitty raft on my side , and i start crossing in the dark , the water seems really deep and dark and I feel falling in it will be the end of me , I can't stop looking at it since I fear falling in it and start hallucinating something green is coming from the deep towards me , really accelarte and get on the other shore fast as fuck , there is a stair lightened by torch leading to a long dark corridor , and the dream ends here

felt i was being ded and crossing the styx like a illegal mexican

I thought those dream meaning books/websites are like horoscopes, or is it legit?

"Crossing the water" represents making a choice and moving forward with your decision. But the dream suggests that you are feeling rather overwhelmed by the importance of this choice, so you are pulling back instead of moving forward.

The pursuer or attacker who is chasing you in your dream may also represent an aspect of yourself. Your own feelings of anger, jealousy, fear, and possibly love, can manifest itself as the threatening figure. Or the shadowy figure can symbolize the rejected characteristics of your Self. You may be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser.

The dark unknown can simply be a symbol of exploring something new, but it can often be a far more profound symbol of facing our “deeper” self. In our day to day lives, we are often distracted by the business of living, of external and material things. We worry about paying the bills, getting the kids to school, making sure we do our job well, what to wear, what to eat, where to go on vacation. It is rare that we find the time to pause, to think about why we are doing all his, what it’s all for. Dreams of caves and deep underground places can be a sign that we are turning our focus away from the outside and starting to think about what is really going on inside us.

A tunnel in a dream speaks to a pathway you may have created into your unconscious, a opening to your innermost feelings and memories.

To dream that you are in or see a boat signifies your ability to cope with and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition and state of the waters, whether it is calm or violent, clear or murky, etc. Are you "smooth sailing"? Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your subconscious and unknown aspects of yourself.

that's a p deep dream french buddy

I am actually mental and I can't function without pills, which only make me fat, make my hands shake and make me want to bash my head against the wall. It is 03:29 here. I will go to sleep now, fall asleep around 06:00 and wake up at 17:00, give or take
Sleep well, Sup Forums

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

They're coming

Your subconscious is a real thing; it's not like it's predicting your year. I just go to various websites that get pulled up from google searches about it and then try to piece together the meaning of the dream. I'm tired right now though so instead of piecing it all together I just copy pasted.

>who me?
>i'm pretty much dead inside
>yeah i have no emotions

>no ambition
>khhv
>gay
>small pee pee
End it.

Just gonna leave this here

Feel you on coffee. When I drink coffee I must study, workout or do something to prevent myself from tearing apart and rationalizing every belief I've accumulated that lets me not be miserable all the time.

I think Frenchanon has it. Find something you can put time into and improve. If you can make money too even better

I'm not proud of this

is it normal to feel like absolute garbage half the time?

always tired and anxious and just feel "off"

it's grating