youtu.be/4p6lI-FZFaU
army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/24000.aspx
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36632486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maisie

Kyary

>pink ket
hmmmmmmmmm

I was in tesco this morning and one of the cashiers asked the foreign couple in front of me if they wanted help packing their bags. Fuck sake love the vote was only Thursday give them a chance

sad and lonely

Imagine farage's reaction if juncker gets the sack

did she look like this?

Open Europe, the biggest thinktank in Europe of economy and politics and the European Commission data bank give us the following data: the maximum loss for the UK for the exit from the EU is of 1% of GDP, the maximum loss of the city of London, the large financial centre in European business, is 1.1% of GDP.

Europe exports to the UK ten times than what the UK exports in Europe. It will be very difficult for France, Germany, Italy and Spain etc to lose billions of exports by blocking the UK.

With the UK deregulated and outside of the EU has something like 2 billion of potential customers in emerging countries.

It affects 0.4% of huge British companies.

Small and Medium British companies lose 760 million Euros each week due to the suffocating, Soviet and authoritarian bureaucracy of Brussels.

The EU blocks the constestability to the British companies. This means, access with not boundaries to the market also to the greatly boosted European market.

The UK exports 12% to the EU but 100% of it's economy is blocked by the suffocating laws of Brussels.

London which could lose 1.1%, will be able to export 10% of the British GDP in the whole world.

In 1992 the UK was in a similar system to the EU, called the European Monetary System. They were kicked out. Everybody said: "It's the death of the UK". It was the day the UK, and London left for outer space.

The UK has gotten rid of the nomenclature, authoritarian which has humiliated all the national parliaments of Europe.

They are not scared of economic loss. They are scared of the loss of control over a neo-feudal, authoritarian and anti-democratic project called the European Union.

I'm a rocket man

desu voting leave was just an irl shitpost, garnered so many (you)s already

please don't put your face into your hands we could be friends

Newcastle Brown Ale

I have a miniature drum kit for when /brit/ posts a zinger

didnt sara vote brexit?

>tesco

I have seen German calls for Merkel to get the sack too.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOORKE

you won't keep this up

going for a sleep

someone tuck me in :3

yes

>a second referendum

What's the rationale behind this again? That all the lefty twats at Glastonbury thought going to a fucking concert was more important to them but now they regret it? Seriously, why are people so childish and incapable of accepting a fair and square democratic vote?

hows are tim doing?

Average blackpool lad
youtu.be/4p6lI-FZFaU

That is a man with common sense

nighty night little one

*tucks you in*

but dormers you are going to miss game of thrones!

Unfortunately that might be bad for us as Merkel seems to be calling for close relations with the uk while France is hostile

Good post.

*tucks you in*
sleep tight, kidder

you go get em tomorrow
*kisses your forehead*
*for a bit too long*

smelly banter

are the daytime pro eu cucks gone offline?

underrated post

>neo-feudal, authoritarian and anti-democratic
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

need a strong english bf who is racist against scots

*tucks you in nice and tight so you can't move :)*

*proceeds to cave your skull in with a claw hammer whilst you're unable to do anything but squeal like the pathetic little runt that you are*

quite tasty tbqh

I don't make friends with jf.

no

hi

Sorry m8 i'm only racist against the irish

I'm working overtime because I get paid £110 an hour for it

hello

That petition is so utterly fucked with it's a meme at this point.

Sup Forums alone must account for half of the signatures.

people laugh at him, but in truth he's the intellectual elite who knows the eu is the first step in realizing a long-term global agenda

need a sara davidson gf

Thousands of people didn't get their postal votes even though they applied before the deadline

If the result had been the other way and that happened you cunts would be going mad saying it's rigged by Jews etc.

Plus this from farage

And thirdly the petition was started by a vote leave activist a month ago as damage control to call for a second referendum if leave lost

what did I just watch

>France is hostile

You mean the french gov.

With 35% of people voting Far right, you really think the country is only full of euro-enthusiast ?

oim teyling yoouu
oim inglish

>while France is hostile
So what's new?

Are newspapers being disrespectful when they write Ukip instead of UKIP?

Typical leftists.

"We love democracy as long as you vote correctly".

Fuck em, Brexit won.

Any of this true?

Source me lad

what you have to realise is farage was never an official part of the leave campaign

But the SUN and Leave lied! And everyone who voted Leave now regrets it and/or is an idiot.

I know because the Guardian and Lib Dems told me so.

>that flag
>not pro eu
>not a cuck

army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/24000.aspx

i dont even really post in these threads but im just kind of curious whats pink ket? like is it an english thing? all the ket I get here is white. is it better or worse than regular? is 30 even a good price?

Scots are cattle worthy of nothing but offering their bodies to their English betters.

Well the French government are the ones who matter in terms of our negotiations

mummy

Lads, what order do you watch berserk in?

Is it
>the 1997 series
>then the 3 golden age films
>followed by the upcoming 2016 series?

pls be my bf

>tfw addicted to watching autistic people's vlogs on youtube

What kind of country is Belgium?

That's literally doesn't make a difference though does it you absolute mong? The petition and calls for a second referendum also aren't part of any official campaign

never heard of it or seen it. sounds like a marketing gimmick.. food dye? there used to be stuff knocking around cooked in rose water to give it a smell and make the drip less (ob)noxious..

tinfoil?

the most startling thing about that comment was how many people don't know what the word "non-country" means in that context

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36632486

wow... really powerful

It's a smaller, western Poland: a buffer state between relevant countries.

>narrow

It wasn't narrow so it doesn't matter.

30 is standard for a gram, was more like 20 when I was in uni 1st year like 5 years ago.

dunno what pink ket is

When is the next French election?

aye this 2bh

bet the cheeky jeb just dropped it in when he was cooking it

You mean the one that is replaced in less than a year and is so unpopular than virtually everyone could beat him if the elections were to be held tomorrow ?

first series then the upcoming series, films are optional as they go over the golden age arc again

what do benzos taste like

kek.. Was it Sup Forums that threw in the random countries and stuff that has led to BBC questioning fraud etc?

Erm ... I dunno ... never heard of it

IRA literally rekt the British army twice lmao

May 2017

yea lol, comedy move 2bh

what does a minge taste like

small man

Fine, but you better wear that skirt you are all so find of, scum.

Read the fucking manga.

Praying to God that we never trigger article 50 ffs.

1997 series covers the golden age arc as well as the prologue arc

the 2016 carries on from the golden age trilogy and covers the same arc as the 1997 series

so ye watch that order but prepared to see the story twice

Funny how the shills have a response for everything:

Farage - "oh but he wasn't part of vote leave"

Hannan -"oh but he wasn't a major part of vote leave"

Boris&gove -"oh but they aren't the government what do you expect?!"

The votes over now, stop blindly defending hypocrisy

like benzos

like minge

>Read the fucking manga.

back when I was a lad it was puuure and £10/g. Then it got popular. I've even heard of £40, pretty ridiculous. Still goes quite a long way though (even though I nail lines not bumps)

snot and piss

>the 2016 carries on from the golden age trilogy and covers the same arc as the 1997 series
nigger the new series is the black swordsman arc

alri Farron

fucking love this vapeman meme

creases me the fuck up every SINGLE time