because, it is.

..it's not?
In my book, a mulatto is still black desu

One Drop rule. Our blacks are really mullato's

Le Jewish Canadian actor man who has other people write his raps

>he thinks drake isn't the hottest in the game

WELL THEN I GUESS ITS A GOOD THING YOUR BOOK DONT MEAN UGATS TO ME
NOW DO YOURSELF A FUCKING FAVOR AND THE THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE

If he isn't black for Saudi Arabia, so Brazil has less than 5% of blacks.

okay okay

and this is black too?

America's categorization of black is wierd as fuck,looks like so long you have a black person somewhere in your family tree you're considered black.

Both are black.

They aren't black for you? Seriously?

Truth. They adhere to american nigger culture like glue on glue, therefore they get treated like niggers. Simple as that. But yeah honestly, they're niggers,

It's really true.

Yes that's black.

Curry's got gorgeous eyes.

I reckon this is what the world will looks like once we finally blanda up

That's weird considering half Latinos(See Ariana Grande) and half chinks( see Elliot Rodger) are considered white

But noone considers Obama white

Both are considered black here due to racial quotas.

No they're not,Pic related IS black i don't get how those two come remotely close to the black color,when i say black i mean as in the color itself not in the autistic race categorization of black,the term black seems to be used more regarding the culture of the person more so than his actual color.

Who the fuck considers Elliott Rodgers white

No. 'black' to me is someone with 'black' skin, and they both dont have 'black' or dark skin.

what about this, is she black too?

This

based egypt masr um al dunya

Triggered
t. thunder fan

And yet they consider George Zimmerman white. Amerilards make no sense.

Is this 100% African woman Black to you?

Black is not about the colour of your skin but about recognised African ancestry.

He got schooled by LeGOD like only a whiteboy bitch nigga would

>please explain

Oh ok, It's because he is actually a black person.

le 50% African Belgian football man

What about their white ancestry, or any other non-black ancestry?

fathers need to teach their kids a lesson sometimes

Hassan miten sä vielki jaksat :D

These kids are from the blackest state from Brazil, Bahia.

All of them are black to our racial quotas.

How many of them are black to you?

he has brown skin and black is a term for people with brown skin

This is average Brazilian mix as fuck.

Let me explain for non-Americans. The categorization of someone as 'black' (or as any non-white group for that matter) has tended to vary throughout history somewhat. Generally speaking, you're considered black if one of your ancestors a certain number of generations back was considered black. The exact number of generations varies quite a bit from region to region and era to era. In the old days, people would move around enough to get ahead of their records so you could actually 'escape' blackness if you got lucky. A lot of white Americans actually do have black ancestors if you go back far enough, but they're not considered black. It's a weird system tbqfwy

It's the same way with other ethnic groups. There's actually a specific clause in Virginia's racial law that exempts descendants of John Rolfe and Pocahontas from being considered Indians and instead classifies them as white.

Curry is a cutie

That's American way of thought. Do you also believe that neger is offensive? No. Mulatto are neither black or white. The same goes for white/asian mix, they are neigher white or asian - they are their own thing

I find them creepy. Guy came into my bar the other day with similar skintone and eye-color and speaking to him was slightly unnerving.
Back in it the day I definitely would've called him out as a warlock or something and had him run out of town.

How do you classify average Brazilians mutts? I'm curious.

desu even the ones I circled aren't black, but they have darker skin than the rest.

brazil is white 2bh

shes considered white here

her mother is a jew and her dad is black, same as Drake, do you think theyre different?

They are mulatto - their own thing. Maybe it has something to do with the blacks we have here. The blacks are REALLY black since they came straight from Africa, but the mulattoes are super light with light hair/eyes, that's way I can't see them as the same people. Also the behavior is different. Blacks can either be African as hell or generic immigrant hoodlum, while mulattoes seem to speak/behave like a Dane

None of them are black? Really? I'm surprised now.

Mulattoes are still way more black than white despite the genetics. Just look at OP pic (or Obama)
>black, dense, frizzy hair?
Check
>black eyes?
Check
>flared nose?
Check
>inflated lips?
Check
So.... yep, it's a nignog

What about them?
p.s. the nose is jewish

I'm surprised too. Because 99% of our darkest blacks look like the ones he circled.

So only French colonies and Colombia have pure blacks.

this

Aren't African-Americans something like a quarter Irish as a whole anyway?

Is this guy white?

Wew, lad
I guess I'm not black then

Doubt they mated with their fellow slaves. Plantation owners in the south were mostly Scottish I think

Now post the Brasileiras por favor

White my ass. It was our colonial system. Mulatto kids were more expensive as slaves than pure blacks.

The same shit happened in America, but way less times. They mixed with Irish slaves.

Girl is probably 1/8 or so, guy is still at least 1/4 (no whites have such frizzy hair and fat lips)

Oof, now that's the real question.

His skin color sure is.

And if they go to Africa the blacks there will come up with the same thing, just the black version. What's your point?

I don't think so desu, or at least the boundaries are not the same.
I mean look at it, genetically North Africans are about 1/4 black and their strong Negroid influence is clearly visible.
On the other hand, American blacks are about 20% Euro genetically, yet they still look exactly the same as West Africans

Does he steal, shoot and run?

Average African Americans look mixed?

Proves my point here They could pass as straight from Nigeria or Ghana

It's a thing called one drop rule. Here abos can be half white with quite visible Caucasian features and they're still considered Abo

20% isn't much in terms of looks. I've an aunt who's 1/4 indian and looks like any other iberians. You also have to remember Europeans aren't uniform square faced, long nosed palefaces, even in specific countries, so how "white" they will look depends on the parent themself.

>You also have to remember Europeans aren't uniform square faced, long nosed palefaces

But Iberians are. Mongol genes are so strong in eyes and heads that I doubt it.

I disagree, I've been to Africa and people could tell I was diaspora even though I dress like them, spoke the language fluently and have no non-African admixture (I'm second-gen immigrant). If you've been to Africa for long enough you can tell who's from which tribe/ethnic group, especially if they're from southern Africa or the Horn.

My Grandparents told me it was likely related to diet and climate.

If they come to Africa it'd be very clear that they are mixed.

Probably, I mean the sandniggers ruled egypt for over a thousand years and any of the greek or roman families that existed would have been blacked by now.

yes