Which South East Asian country has the cutiest girls and how do i get one to like me

Which South East Asian country has the cutiest girls and how do i get one to like me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTuvbR7ZsY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vietnam
Green card

>Vietnam
Only because of Han race-mixing. Rest of Southeast asians are monkey-tier.

Triggered
Our girl don't have ching chong eyes even not surgery.

Why are Viets so in denial of their Han DNA? There's nothing wrong with being part of the master race.
youtube.com/watch?v=jTuvbR7ZsY4

We probably related to Cantonese rather than Han.
Also, there is about 900.000 thousand Chinese in Vietnamese, but still lower than most Asean because Vietnamese exterminate some.

Philippines but he fucking careful as most girls will use your ass for a green card and dump you the second they get it

You are supposed to promise it, bag them, and then not deliver.

>Philippines
>cutest in SEA

fugg, that's pretty depressing if true

Miao people who are distributed over China and Southeast Asia

Burmese.
Prove you own more than $3.50.

Indonesian Sundanese and Betawi people. Some chinese-indonesians are absolute waifus as well. Also a subset of Thais which I don't know the ethny of.

I dated 5'10" Eurasian goddes

Chinese and Russki

>Chinese and Russki
So not south east asian

Fucking Bogans. Stop coming here and leaving your bastards.

it's like you all want to have Manlet offspring

how do you not kill yourself in shame over the state of your country

>how do i get one to like me
By getting girls in general to like you. Story tiem. A Canadian guy approached me in my hotel in Jakarta because he wanted to talk. He had came to Indonesia with a diamond ring and 2000 dollars worth of Victoria Secret lingerie to propose to his Indonesian "GF" of two years. He only knew her through Skype and helped her find a job. The women had fucked him once since he arrived, took the ring and broke up with him. Later he told me that he used to be married to a Thai girl he has kids with. She used to beat the shit out of him (he showed sad selfies with a bloody face) and when her Grandmother died he was sent to a buddhist retreat by her family for 30 days because "a male member of the family had to go", of which he was kicked out after a week for drinking beer of course. I introduced him to one of my GFs there and he creeped her out but she gave him the number of one of her Indian friends. I also arranged for him to fuck a prostie I had met on Tinder. Turned out she was a trap , but "he still got a blowjob" from him/her. All this is literally true and from hanging out with the guy for like 2 hours.
Tl. Dr. Don't be this guy.

We've been cucked for centuries now.
Spain, America, Japan, and now by Chinks.
Our existence is to be cucked.
God bless us cucks

It just means the rest of the world wants t have fun at your place.

>tfw not fun

>Can't tell if the GF is supposed to be white or Asian

vietnam, probably isn't america already full of southeast asians?

anyway, if want a foreign asian instead of a domestic one, this is the easier way:

How do you tell the difference? You're the first time I've seen someone separating them.

Vietnamese and Malaysian Chinese are the qtest imo.