What does Sup Forums know about Cuba?

What does Sup Forums know about Cuba?

They are pretty white

Cheap vacation destination for Canadians

They basically took over south Florida and turned it into a de facto Cuban state

communist shithole where tons of people try to escape by raft

5 cent steak sandwiches
glad I snuck in when I did

there's no internet there thus the cuba flag is ultra rare

they don't sell bacon

Cespedes

I'm pretty sure it's the best place to live out of Latin American countries desu

>Japan
>boreball fan

Checks out

Buena Vista Social Club
Guantanamo
Island Florida
They used to be good at volleyball
They love baseball
Michael Jordan bought for thousands of $ worth of high quality Cuban cigars when he was in Paris for the McDonald Open in 1998, as the Murrikan embargo prevented him from buying some in the USA

and you're wrong

American dangerous camp.

We should have offered them statehood back in '98; we'd control the whole Caribbean now.
Thanks racist southerners.

Cubans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chicanos

Everything I need to know about Cuba I learned in 1962.

Actually I think the southerners were the ones that wanted Cuba, mainly because they could put more plantations on it

Nah; they were afraid of giving so many "Negros" American citizenship.

He is wrong but Cuba probably still has cultural exchange/trade agreements with Serbia left over from the 1970s.

The rafts only go one way

Alentejo is nice.

good people, good food, shit government

>Thanks racist southerners.
It was mainly the anti-imperialists that didn't want to give them statehood

well, no clue about the quality of life in Serbia, but Cuba is a shithole for the people living there, it's only good for the tourists.

Shithole that libtards think is the Elysian Fields.

t. Rasiel Gimenez

It can't be much worse than other lat Americans. Okay sure maybe not the best, but not the worst either

>It was mainly the anti-imperialists that didn't want to give them statehood
Who at the time were racist southerners. Remember at the time the South was democratic and the north Republican..

I meant more because they were fellow gommie states back then. I think even North Korea still has some old agreements with Belgrade left over from those days.

looking comfy

lol ok

It is, m8, it is.
Well maybe not worse than Haiti, i dont really know

>It can't be much worse than other lat Americans
it is worse because they have communism. They're better than Haiti, but that's not a big achievement.
even in the poorest countries you at least have a minimal of freedom.

Tropical gulag also used to be a major state terrorism sponsor. Thankfully now too poor for that shit.

/thread