The largest economies in the world

The largest economies in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/12/14/china-fake-economic-data/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GNI_(nominal,_Atlas_method)_per_capita
news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2015-01/20/c_133933504.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is Japan up there?

>EU
>2nd

They used to be #2

bushido

>Top 10 economy
>Top 10 HDI

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Thanks wikipedia

Where are these 1,772k millions?

Japan was the 2nd in 1968-2010.

You'd still be #2 if you're economy hadn't shat itself in the 90's

There was a time when the trade deficit between Japan and the US was so large the Japanese government ran campaigns to convince their people to buy American goods. Sad how times have changed.

I don't know about that

It feels good to be rich

You know chinanimals are just trading one vacant house time and time again and all of these are involved in sum.
You can find hilarious skyscrapers in China are all Banks,Real estate developer companies' one.

Outdated hahaha

Boris is an American spy sent to destroy the EU.

Thanks for making America great again, Boris.

You realize that's the whole world right now?

China isn't special in making bubbles.

>Thanks for making America seem better by comparison, Boris.
ftfy family

nah he is turk. he will achieve what we failed to do 400 years ago.

China does inflate their GDP stats through means other than real estate fuckery, but they're still a big fucking economy

>India
>1.3 billion people
>below fucking France

CANADA IS RELEVENT

Implying the aftermath of a bubble is deviant, not the bubble itself.

Real estate in China is 10-12% of GDP.

In America it's 20%.

In Britain it's fucking 30%!

Now tell me who is fucking with their economy by inflating a real estate bubble? It's never so simple as the meme you read on yahoo.news

Canada is pretty impressive considering it's like four dudes that live across a river from Detroit.

Brute force of a fraction of a population

Read my post
I'm saying that China lies about their GDP in ways other than real estate

Canada will be the next empire.

Can we say that these are the only real countries?

>independent institutes estimate GDP, such as the IMF, World Bank

nice bullshit you have there

It's almost as if farming and worshipping 8 legged elephant gods isn't very valuable?

France will exceed UK thanks to Brexit

fortune.com/2015/12/14/china-fake-economic-data/

mfw look at GNI list and thisen.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GNI_(nominal,_Atlas_method)_per_capita

Top 5 other than EU is not even listed on the top 5 of GNI

>11 USA
>84 China
>25 Japan
>18 Germany
>24 Britain

>Below 6

;_;

>smaller economy than Italy

AYYYY Brazil is always the most pathetic in every list.

Only the top 8 (great powers) matter tbqh lad

>I'm more accurate at measuring GDP than the IMF, World Bank, and Morgan Stanley
>implying China has anything to gain from having a "fake" big GDP

news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2015-01/20/c_133933504.htm
BEIJING, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- Claims that China has overtaken the United States as the world's largest economy were denied by the head of China's National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on Tuesday.

"The NBS does not countenance these claims by some scholars and media organizations," said bureau head Ma Jiantang at a press conference in Beijing.

A study last year by the International Comparison Program (ICP) projected that China would overtake the U.S. in 2014 based on purchasing power parity (PPP), which measures GDP in terms of prices of the same goods between nations. PPP takes into account the purchasing power of a currency rather than market exchange rates. Roughly, how many family cars, Big Mac's, units of electricity or university educations can one person's salary buy in one nation, as opposed to another person's salary in a different country.

"The NBS also took part in the study, which established PPP for different countries, but we need to be cautious in applying the study results," Ma said.

"For various reasons, we think the PPP methodology might have underestimated actual price levels in China and over-estimated China's GDP. With that proviso, we don't agree with the results," Ma said.

Despite a continuously growing economy, it should be noted that China remains a developing country with a population of 1.3 billion, which means per capita GDP is still very low.

These numbers are fake tbqh lad. We are the largest economy. White man is keeping us down familia

But, but...

See

these are internal gdp estimates, they aren't followed by independent sources who have their own seperate methods.

Your flag looks like Colombia with a cockroach in the middle

You are a cockroach

and shitting on streets

BOOM ROASTED

Delete this

Oh oh, Russia has been passed by even Canada lol.
Chinese >>>>>>>>>>> Russians

>tfw we have no more than half of Chi*k power

oh shit we are 8th?

the uk is no longer 5
:DDD

>USA is literally 1/4 of the worlds economy

Impressive.

NOT SO FAST "GREAT" BRITAIN

No we are not.

RELEVANT
E
L
E
V
A
N
T

Apparently you are though.

Zerg attack method isnt always effective you know

If economies were measured by standards of living rather than GDP, China wouldn't even be on this list. Does it really matter how much your country spends on building empty building in bumfuck nowhere?

But the shitposting though.

Gotta have shitposting for NEETs to distract themselves from their unfulfilling lives.

>1,772k millions
>1,772 thousand millions

Not making shitty quality electronics...between the 1970s and early 2000s

UK is there mate :^) Don't you see Bermuda?

>mfw I want to move to Bermuda cause I'm a richfag

At least we got Evangelion from that.

implying we had a plan to run a developed economy that depends on outsourcing jobs to third world countries.

Outdated ever since Brexit. The EU is EVEN lower now, and the UK's economy is smaller than that of France once again.

Yes we are. Together with the combined economies of the EU countries we account for half of the world's entire economic output.

Euro fags do not forget California. We have moved up since 2013.

How could we not be?

hollywood and rap music

The actual Brexit will be 2 years from now.
But the shockwave hit with the decision.
>state of hipsters, fags, big silicon valley corporations and Hollywood
>no water of their own

It must humiliate you to see one state with so much more impact in the world than your Moorish Republic.

In 1990s, Japan had 70% of US’gdp with the second highest gdp per capita in the world (about US$45000) richer than US , but now only have US$32000 gdp per capita. What went wrong?

anime girls

masters of JIT manufacturing

The Bogans are not very smart

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCUNTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah still number 1 murrica

How it feels?

>tfw irrelevant

are you stupid
japan has been in the top 3 for a long time

>UK is above france
i don't think so

:)

:-))

you have ikea and volvo
what do the other scandis have? nothing.

k

That's not how currencies and GDP works.

The UK hasn't suddenly stopped producing as many goods just because their currency has dropped.

Try comparing to California.

Isn't it supposed to be good that their currency dropped? Doesn't that just mean they will export more?

Good for exporters. Bad for imports, consumers, banks, and other financial workers. aka pretty much every person in London.

Aussies live in the land as large as the continental US but their population is around 20 million or more.

Tbh if Australia had double the people I think it would b able to compete in the world stage.

damn thats some explosive income growth. wtf did you guys do in 2001

>skyrockets during the commodities boom when iron ore and the Aussie dollar is overvalued

pls

The property bubble crash is finally coming for you about ten years late

As soon as China stops growing, we're fucked. 35% of our trade comes from China, as soon as they stop buying coal and iron from us, we will have a massive recession (the first in 25 years). We didn't dodge the GFC, we just kept it back, next year all this growth is going to implode, and I'm going to make a fortune of the ASX panic.

So what does Australia do in the upcoming Sino-American war?

>11. South Korea
-_-;

We side with the jews

Once reunification happens Korea might be top 5

But Their Leader is a Huge Jerk. I envy Canada and Brazil. They have the Massive Natural resources.

amazing digits my dude :D