Why are the Japanese so friendly when I buy Sushi but Chinese look at me angry and talk to me with disdain when I buy...

Why are the Japanese so friendly when I buy Sushi but Chinese look at me angry and talk to me with disdain when I buy noodles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04sTkhTRmWE
youtube.com/watch?v=i_isq5Qi7EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the Japanese are spiteful people who express displeasure behind your back. Kinda like women.

You shut up Chinese that even your parents abandonged your pathetic "nation" how dare you still such moron.

Why do the Japanese even feel displeasure behind their back when someone buy their sushi?
You are literally a diarrhea of the earth.

Because they are jealous of glorious round eye.

Chinese are assholes they treat me with no respect Japanese are always kind to me and treat me like a friend.

okay you won what's next? big cock,huh? go on then.

Don't forget height.

>he thinks sushi restaurants are run by Japanese

Typical whitard

>live in a neighbourhood with a Vietnamese Bakery, Chinese restaurant and a Japanese restaurant.
>Vietnamese shop has a qt that works there and her parents who own it. The qt is super friendly because I'm a regular, but her parents just act like they want to sell products and don't really care.
>Chinese run by an extended family and they never chat, it's 100% business and I don't really like how I'm treated there
>Japanese restaurant run by a family that has a guy around my age and a qt, they all speak with an accent. All of them are generally up for a small chat, and I'm always greeted with a smile, but their curries and stuff are a little bit expensive.

That's my anecdotal evidence, OP. Idk what it is.

yes but did you see what happened to chum lee? fucking hell bro

The younger generation is much better it seems. I was at the pharmacy a Chinese man owns and his son said we could have a cheaper price on my medicine because it's cheaper at all the other pharmacies then the dad was like "no charge them full"

Why do whites worship me when I buy their hamburger? I'm Mexican by the way.

guy you're responding too, with the Japanese restaurant I pretty frequently to the father of the family who looks to be in his late forties or early fifties. So I don't know, it might just be a chinese thing for the older ones to be stingy.

don't ever post on a thread I'm in ever again.

Japs are honorary Aryans

some Chinese people are ok, but most of them are subhumans

Y'all both don't gotta be niggers about it.

Most "Japanese" restaurants here are run by Koreans

>implying i would ever worship a shitskin

dream on paco

Homie in the back is an ancient aliens fan.

>be Korean owner of Jap restaurant
>only hire Japanese people
What kinda logic is that, user?

I know the difference between Koreans and Japs.

Dunno where you live lad, but most Asian restaurants where I'm from are all really friendly. I also have lots of Asian friends and their parents always loved me because apparently eating a ton of their food is a compliment.

chinese "people" are sub human animals.

Well, first of all it's kind of hard to find non-Japanese who act Japanese.

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves, as well as to refer to the noble class and geographic location known as Āryāvarta where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country Iran.[4][5][6][7] I

stop misusing the word

>Why are the Japanese so friendly when I buy Sushi but Chinese look at me angry and talk to me with disdain when I buy noodles?

What?

Every time I've gone to a Chinese restaurant managed by Chinese people they try to shuffle my mouth with everything that they got, included noodles, spring rolls, deep fried meatballs, fried rice...

kys

Because we are professional merchant.

You Americans have much more cold minded unfriendly racists than uneducated sub humans.
youtube.com/watch?v=04sTkhTRmWE

western women look like men because females are the ones in charge of sexual selection

because thats how you are supposed to treat customers. Doesnt matter if you run a small snack-bar or a restaurant.

Chances are the "Japanese" are actually Korean

but he still ends up buying from both shops. so hes basically cucked himself to the chink if he still gives them his business.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_isq5Qi7EE

Nah, this is how Japs treat gaijin. They're about the same or worse than chinks.

I know she's a negress, but don't think they don't do the same to white people

Japanese treated me very nicely at restaurant always.

My area is full of Chinese and Japanese. Both of them are usually polite and hold casual conversations. I'm a non-White Mexican too. The only Asians who are ever rude are Vietnamese and sometimes older Koreans. Japanese are overly polite most of the time and the Chinese are more unrefined than rude.

where do you live

There are no Chinese or Japanese living SoCal, Paco. Only Jungle Gooks and Mountain Gooks and Americanized Cantonese and some Island Chinj Taiwanese

I've been to china, and you never get customer service at convenience stores, restaurants, even the airports.

They always greet you with a frown, if they say anything at all. and they're rude as fuck.

Downtown Los Angeles.

Los Angeles has about 130,000 Japanese. I live about 10 minutes from a major Japanese community. There are fuck loads of Chinese here both older generation Cantonese and PRC migrants that have arrived after the 1980s.

I've genuinely only ever had good experiences at Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Indian or Thai Restaurants.
Food power rankings:
>Japanese
>Malaysian
>Korean
>Indian
>Chinese
>POWERGAP
>Thai

As a few of the user's here have already mentioned, those "Japanese" are actually Korean. I've studied the language enough to know what it sounds like and every "Japanese" restaurant I've been to is always run by Koreans. Just eavesdropping on their conversations is more than enough to give it away.

Also, the Chinese restaurants I've been too aren't that bad in terms of service and attitude. Then again I always avoid the shoddy looking ones.

>He thinks his "sushi" is "japanese"