I keep shitting on Iran at any given chance but I know that Iran is probably the most progressive Muslim country...

I keep shitting on Iran at any given chance but I know that Iran is probably the most progressive Muslim country. I haven't been to plebbit for a while but a lot of "ex-muslim"ers there complained about their parents finding out if they are not fasting which is a non-issue in Iran, and a lot of girls being denied their passports by their parents, again, a non-issue in Iran. Many problems that "young ex-muslims" face are moot in Iran. It's still a shit country though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg-L5xenfTM
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29272732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I keep shitting on Iran at any given chance but I know that Iran is probably the most progressive Muslim country

That's T*rkey.

have you checked the news lately?

They go full backwards

>Most progressive muslim country
That would probably be Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan, they don't throw gay people off tall buildings

T*rkey allows fag pride parades. Iran does not.

ah it's because Iran was secular then went religious

other countries are religious but try to be secular

Azerbaijan hang gays with tractor

Well at least they care enough about their children.
And what does ex-muslim actually mean?

Iran used to be a breeding ground for intellectuals before the Revolution.

Compare that with the amount of intellectuals in Arab countries

Reddit has a lot of fake ex Muslims who were never Muslim or never Muslim in ways that mattered running around. I've spoken with several of them over time who couldn't recognize the most basic surah and fucked up on elementary Islamic history. Many of them were never Muslim themselves and just lived with Muslim parents. Not to mention all of the diaspora using thr ex Muslims angle to whine about countries they lived in for 2 years before thrir families moved to the west acting as if they havr any real authority to state facts.

Where is your new flag senpai?

Iran is White and Germanic.

Iran has to be one of the least progressive even amongst Islamic countries.

In this (general) order:
-Azerbaijan
-Turkey
-Indonesia
-Oman
-United Arab Emirates
-Qatar
-Yemen
-Iran
-Saudi
-ISIL

Sauce Polska? I am up for some good fag lynching vids.

That's true. They mostly live with uneducated immigrant parents, the kind everyone loves to hate, so it's understandable that they develop inferiority complex.

"No that's not me I swear that's not me".
"I just asked if you like turan turan".

>tfw voted for that flag

Looking back now, it is pretty shit. We really should have scrapped the first referendum and just had a proper designer create it.

Sounds like the average western Christian desu senpai.

If you want to be precise, Iran comes after Turkey because there's no way in hell Iran is less secular than Oman, UAE and Qatar, of all places.

black skies eversince...

Oman is way more moderate and secular than Iran wtf

It's true from what I've seen of Azerbaijan, although the growing radical influence from Turkey is a serious source of worry.

turkey is not muslim though.

turkey is secular.

no uae more progressive

>an Arab country
>moderate and secular

kek they have a sultan.

And you have a theocracy

Iran is a shithole. Iranians like to LIE. I don't know if its cultural or what but they like to lie at every chance, even when you don't have to. They are also dishonest fuckers. At my uni, they plagiarize so much that the professors have given up catching them, even when Turnitin says it's a 90℅ match. Fuck Iran and Iranians.

Fortunately or unfortunately,my grandma who is religous has given up on me and she no longer ask me about this stuff.

I ain't no p*g skin.And you should be proud that you are a med.

They got a gay soltan.

Oman is pretty chill btw.But in no way more secular.

Freedom of religion, plus a woman can walk on the street without a chador and not get whipped

youtube.com/watch?v=hg-L5xenfTM

No comment.

Progressive and Muslim country do not belong in the same sentence

Over here they all run garages for some reason. They will try to screw you over any chance they get and will steal anything that isn't bolted down.

It's still an Arab country. So they'll lose.

Our (Youth) womans hijab is in no way islamic.And its different from other islamic cunts.

Well the biggest loser is still Iranian culture which got huge dose of semitic values. The fact Dagestani Russians and Tajik Mongoloids speak cleaner and more original Persian than Iranians is sad.

Mainstream Persian got fucked but there are still almost pure dialects of Persian,like Lori.

How was Persian language even called before Arabs remodified it to be called Farsi?

Its called Pahlavi Persian.

Parsik.

They should try that here in Helsinki. You get expelled for plagiarism :^)

Because the only Iranians who go to Malaysia go there to get a shitty mail order degree.

There is literally nothing wrong with throwing gays off tall buildings tbqhwy
>inb4 le immigrant xD get out!
I'm not.

Sup Forums get the fuck out.

not sure why you'd think that tbhwyf

Actions have consequences.

Unironically though people like you need to be burned alive

>but I know that Iran is probably the most progressive Muslim country.
I doubt that (not that I know a lot about Iran, I'm just skeptical) but how would that be a good thing in any way? Europe is probably the most prog region in the world and they're basically being replaced by a civilization that hasn't succumbed to progressivism.

How is the ping to Dota 2/LOL servers from Iran?

>Iran
>Progressive
Your women can't even take off their veil lmao

pic related, average girl in Tunisia

>Iran
>most progressive
Top kek m8
I think you mean Jordan
And fuck you for your shilling for the Muslim brother

Muslim brother hood *

you are our only and one oldest football rival in asia

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29272732
>progressive

>most progressive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You guys are literally on the same level as Saudi Arabia right now
Kys

I think a lot of people are confused about what is going on in Iran, thus the divergence of perception of fundamentalism.
Iran used to be an intellectual lighthouse in the region and one of the most westernized countries in middle east with Syria and Lebanon. Lots of thinkers and liberties. Then they went full theocracy because of the US meddling with their internal affairs. People were sympathetic with Khomeini because he offered independence from western powers and wanted to stand to them and value Iranian culture. They realized too late that he was a crazy fundamentalist, and the shah's dictature turned into an Islamic dictature. The horribly bloody war with irak achieved to give him full power and brainwash whole generations with propaganda of national unity against a foreign enemy.
During the heights of Islamic law people in cities with secular lifestyle his, and maintaining their western way of life and habits in secret was a way to resist.
Meanwhile the already conservative countryside that supported Khomeini was brainwashed into salafist-level backwardness. So now that things are easing up a bit on the religious and political level the gap is bigger than ever between big modern cities where people take the Islamic laws lessseriously and know how to avoid it to party drink and have sex like any other youth in the western world VS sheep shaggers that stone their wife in smaller cities and villages.
It's sad really, Iran is a wonderful country that has been through so much, it could be so great but we fucked it up

That's what you get when you involve the public in a matter of this nature. Welcome to the club.