Do you like USA?

Do you like USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/pacific/soldier-sentenced-to-three-years-for-south-korea-bb-shooting-1.240996
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah she's alright

Naht. They're fucked

Burger

no, fuck the USA

Sorry you couldn't make the climb friendo

american english teachers and us soldiers are subhumans but there is many funny and good americans in the world

No, fuck the USA

Do they like REST OF THE WORLD?

the US soldiers covering your ass?

I mean yeah SK needs them but US servicemen are human garbage, especially marines

t. Pedro Gonzales

>the US soldiers covering your ass?
yes they did but they are still being monkeys in south korea like this and i've heard many of us soldiers are poor uneducated lower class people

stripes.com/news/pacific/soldier-sentenced-to-three-years-for-south-korea-bb-shooting-1.240996

They are, most people join the military because they're poor with no other prospects in life and the others join because they think they'll be an AMURICAN HERO KILLIN A-RABS AND COMMIES

Only Russia :-)

yea don't mind them

I reckon you lads are liked a lot more over the world compared to 10 years ago
Not based on anything though

No
I think USA is am evil imperialistic empire and most of the bad things that recently happend in the world are their fault

Ok germy keep thinking that as muhammad rapes your sister

Why are you so butthurt, friend?
I only answered OPs question

YES!

Nope.
Yanks are literally the plague of world.

>evil imperialistic
please look at the EU, lad.

nope

Yeah. They're not bad. I like China too.

He's right though, Germany is one of our most loyal vassal states

nod really :DDD

>No, fuck the USA
this

It pays to be friends with the big bloke in the room with the biggest stick so they're goodlads

why would a Turk hate the US&A ?

I don't know the answer to that question. I've been to Chicago when I was a fucking kid, literally 6 years old. I remember things, but I couldn't possibly see it as I could see it now. I know there are a lot of cultural diferences even between other European countries, let alone USA and Europe. With regards that I take no part in politics of the country because I have no idea what's that all about. I admire their space program, all the cool shit they've made, and most of all, if you're really good at something, I feel your potential would be more recognizable there than anywhere in the Balkans. The major drawback of USA is the metric system. So in conclusion, I'd say it's more progressive than this stone-age country. So therefore, I like it.

HAHAHAHAHA

You guys and Yanks are friends who support ISIS.

Because flying carpets are prohibited in the USA

>tfw my father married a Korean while the was there
I wonder if he was like this

If I was Mexican and I hated the USA then why would I come here, you retarded European faggot

amazing the effect 911 continues to have to this day

To steal from our crippled social services and to send money home to your thirty children, Pedro.

delete this