bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36637037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go home cuck, you lost

Just accept your momentary turmoil.

Same here and I'm not even gay.

I really fucking hate old people

thicc uncut german willies xD

Shut up you ignorant American.

>britain on its knees, blindfolded, and only able to smell the vague scent of penis
>behold, the economies of the world unsheath their stock portfolios, unveiling massive trade deals

>britain proceeds to suck vigorously on them, sucking so hard it would put battleborn to shame.

>as if in sync the worlds various economies unload their investments onto britain, covering her in thick, viscous and verile currencies

>unlike her '"""ounce"""", which was of no use since she castrated her banks

>as the economies left drunk and fufilled, they threw a single penny into britain's "will suck for investments" box

>tears welled up in her eyes, if only she had listened to mr EU's words

don't worry, actual brexit will never happen

leave campaign leaders like Johnson are already backpedaling as hard as they can, and all UK has as lobbies, medias and economic forces want to stay

EU can't trigger that article 50, only UK can, and none of your politics want to trigger it

ok

I would let every EU citizen fuck my arsehole raw and let them fill my arsehole with their spunk if it means the UK could enter the EU again

>what the hell I didnt vote for this!!!
>MUM, DEMOCRACY SUCKS!!!

baby you dont need the EU, you could always come to the commonwealth for your semen

GET YOUR DICK OUT NOW

nytimes.com/live/eu-referendum/biritains-exit-from-europe/

>Britain’s Exit From Europe Raises Questions About Security Council Role

the commonwealth is a fucking meme and you know it

a meme thats still in a better shape than you

start sucking baby

>While Farage is having a pint to celebrate his life's work pasty white nerds are crying on internet about how old people have ruined their lives

It's 1.31 now

proof pls
fuck you theres nothing funny about this fucking shit
fuck you

Would suck German cock just to have a good time

my dealer wants me to pay twenty pound for a draw now

CAN'T STOP ME NOW

oh sweden

bitch get on your knees and go down harder than your """""pound"""""

You can join us, you're pretty much our bitch anyways, might as well have some representation for it.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36637037

The only good thing to come out of the Referendum is the fact that millennial progressives not just in the UK, but the world over, are close to suicide.

>Mr Johnson said Britain would always be "part of Europe" and "there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market".

Yeah, no. Fuck off Boris.

>"there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market"
BRITSHITS BTFO BY THEIR GLORIOUS DICTATOR
ASS RAPED WITH MACHETES LIKE GADDAFI, THE BRITBONG'S ETERNAL BUTTHURT WILL RESONATE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE FOR A MILLENNIUM
NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY