How do we save the cute, polish girls before the savage brits genocide them all?

How do we save the cute, polish girls before the savage brits genocide them all?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599019/I-t-understand-didn-t-like-Grieving-grandmother-Polish-girl-dead-school-complaining-classroom-racism-says-pupils-blanked-16th-birthday.html

I want a polish QT t.b.h

Other urls found in this thread:

plymouthherald.co.uk/murdered-woman-worked-at-south-devon-polish-shop/story-29443050-detail/story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662114/Reports-attacks-Poles-Muslims-wake-Brexit-vote.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cry evertim

>ywn save a polish qt from racist and heinous ugly brits

wtf i hate britain now

Wait, how did she die?

Brits deserve the nigger and muslim invasion. I hope no one saves them this time.

dude MUH poles!I

The kids will always find a thing to bully about. She was too weak to handle it, the question should about why children are brought up in such way.

British nazis killed her, raped her and eat her body. Pretty sad story.

The second Policocaust is happening right now, we must do something before it's too late.

plymouthherald.co.uk/murdered-woman-worked-at-south-devon-polish-shop/story-29443050-detail/story.html

>Murdered woman worked at Polish shop, say police. It has now been confirmed that the 30-year-old woman, who originally came from Poland to live in England about five years ago, worked at the Polish delicatessen shop at the bottom of Market Street in Torquay. Police seek two British males over suspected racist murder.

Who saved us last time?

read your history books

Wow WTF? I hate eternal anglo now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662114/Reports-attacks-Poles-Muslims-wake-Brexit-vote.html

siema pl

siema polska

A aint even mad
Britcucks are inbred retards who will bring doom on themselves anyway

>tfw eternal anglo kills perfect green eyed qt

Goddamn animals, how come she didnt have boyfriend to defend her?

T-they can come to A-Australia
*blushes*

I thought you said you were full...

What the fuck britain???

Hi there.

We saved ourselves

What the fuck is happening to this country

good riddance, hope they wipe each other out

>British education

No one wants a British boyfriend

Let this be a lesson to all Poles, Eastern European trash Pakis and blacks out there. Don't come to Britain. The only people welcome are ethnic British and Sikhs because they are bro-tier

>Poles think 141 Polish pilots saved the UK

Wiping the polish vermin, the girl surely was guilty

>Guns n Roses.

Bydlo as fuck. All she needs now is some fucking piercing and a mullet. Fucking bitch.

You said that retard.
Americans saved you idiot. And not only them.

Americans did not militarily help us during the battle of Britain

>this girl is 16
Wut

Not talking about the fucking battle of Britain

Britcucks can't be trusted. We and the French know something about that.

sounds kind of made-up tbhh, no one kills a cute girl for "racism"
and why the hell are they taking advantage of the news to post a gallery of her pics?

Then no one could have saved us because Germany could never invade

>Sikhs are bro tier

When will this fucking meme end?! I would rather have Poles than fucking disgusting dirty diaperhead Sikh shits. Get the fuck out of my country you worthless shitskin parasite!

Maybe the eternal anglo haven't kill the mom yet. We must safe her bros, before it's too late.

Perfidious Albion strikes again

That's a scar from a cigarette butt in her face. Some purebred Brit ginger with haybale stack teeth probably said to her "oi m8 you a right foreigner want a smack in the gobber"

Why would you kill such a cute girl?
Very sad.

Brits are adapting to Muslim and black violence in their country. They want to fall as low as them.
This is unthinkable. The UK will never recover from this.

Literally why, Albion

tfw

wtf? is this for real?

>Brits are adapting to Muslim and black violence in their country.
>not setting the standard from the beginning
Kek.

Now you understand why we kept them in check for so long.
Brits are perfidious and merciless.

I don't understand what they want to accomplish by that persecution.

The more shit they do, the more we'll hate them.

This is for real yes. She went to the school officials to complain about racism that she had been a victim of every day. Her blonde locks and straight teeth were the subject of much ridicule in the years she lived and worked and went to school in Britain. So they had to eliminate her for being a fucking snitch. They were just trying to give her a Glasgow smile in the spirit of boys will be boys but she tried to escape and they ended up stabbing her instead to prevent that. It's sad really, but what can you do.

>do nothing about muslims raping your children
>attack poles instead

thank god these fags are out of the EU

>cornwall

fucking celtcucks

She committed suicide because of people talking behind her back?

90% yes

they were saying it to her beautiful face senpai

It's obvious she was too attractive to live in england. Her death must have been ordered by bitter, ugly slags.

Damn right in the feels

>brits will kill this but not muhammed

There was a similar case of a girl with depression in my town. She threw herself off a building.

She only mentioned racism in like one forum post on a site for suicidal teens, so yeah its probably not racism she was probably just your typical suicidal girl.

Teenage girls are very vulnerable, sad.

''racism'' she was white so its not really racism.
my armchair analyst skills tell me it was jealously because she was really pretty+eastern european

She was a beautiful girl

May her soul rest in peace

we must shield them from the monsters out there

What's that guys name?

>Brits are adapting to Muslim and black violence in their country.

>adapting

>Brits adapting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War

We will never forget

Another one: this year there was this German guy who threw himself off a giant crane in tirana
Apparently he met a polish girl in facebook claiming to live here. He came all the way here with a doll and flowers in his hands for the girl and when he found out that she lied he was heartbroken and a hour later he threw himself

>albanians kill themselves regularly
>this has bearing on why a 16 year old polish girl in britain stabbed herself multiple times in the back the day after brexit

What?
I'm giving an example of a german guy
besides the girl's death is old news by months, it didn't happen yesterday

>90% yes
t. antifa piece of shit slovak

lol what, how is anything i said even related to antifa?

i am ok

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

you should send some cartel members to Magaluf and Barcelona, they should kill some alcoholic brits ,mate

She wasn't that pretty, are you blind?

This is a good idea. Try to make it happen before October when they will be too poor to have vacation outside their backyards

Try, she was no match for true british beauty. That's why she was executed, she could have diluted the perfect royal british blood with her slavshit genes.

Dan "Hold her Tighter, she's a Fighter" Schneider?

>Brits get independence
>They immediately murder and rape innocent people
>"b-but white genocide ;_;"

Filthy cumskins.

Wait, didn't they say she killed herself?