All memes aside, would you support a Federal EU?

All memes aside, would you support a Federal EU?

yep.

NO. The British people have spoken

yes, wholeheartedly

NO!!!

A federal EU, of whose design? Liberal capitalists? Count me out.

Yes 2bh

proably social market economy

>Liberal capitalists?

What if they were conservative communists?

what if everyone just got along?

No, I'd join an armed protest against it if I had to.

Non.

>conservative communists
Stalinism?

Nah

because fuck goymoney their eternal hard on for global conquest. :^)

Yes, nothing would facilitate its collapse faster.

Anything to break Europe's tendency to devolve into massive warfare every hundred or so years.

God I hope not fucking commie wet dream

checked.

No

Our national sovereignity is a key thing. No one can touch it.

*touches it*

I would support closer cooperation on a geopolitical and military level, so as to stay on the level needed to compete with the US and China instead of becoming an insignificant dot on the world map.
I do support the free trade between all member states. I do not support the EU deciding over any matter that does not absolutely require the cooperation of all of its member states, and would better be decided on a national level.
I also do not support the common currency, but I would be completely fine with a common Northern European currency and a common Southern European currency.
This would still greatly decrease the money changing hassle, but would allow the southerners to have their own less stable currency that they can devalue all they like, and not require the northern states to fund their corruption in order to stop our currency from going to shit.

I'm sorry but white peoples love killing each other and everyone else too much
The ride never ends

Yes

No. European Federalists can fuck off. It's because of their Illuminati shit that the EU is suffering right now.

WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE FREE TRADE AND TRAVEL AMONG OURSELVES AND LEAVE IT AT THAT YOU CUNTS?

Says the fucker who is constantly at war ruining the world for his corporate and Jew masters

I would prefer nuclear Armageddon over your globalist commie super state

Absolutely not.

I hope we get an exit referendum before that happens

No.
I support freetrade but open borders between eastern and western europe was a retarded Idea that facilitates massive crime.

Also the commission is an absolute cancer hellbent on strangling to death what makes europe european in the first place.

Id support several economic blogs in the EU instead with an own currency and without any hymns or flags as sign of economic cooperation.
A Paneuropean military fund however, such as small NATO makes much sense.

I fondled your national sovereignity tenderly last night. She's a slut. A slut I say.

But the third world is a much safer place to blow up than your own home.

it's a beautiful course of events when yurotrash butcher each other,

this sick continent must never be allowed to truly unite or it will cause the rest of the world even more grief than it already has.

I'm afraid EU as it exists right now cannot fulfill that objective.

i will fight all of you

You actually did blow up my home, bombarded Serbian civilians in Belgrade to protect Islamists.

You also were on the side of Kosovari and Albanian Islamists in the 2001 Macedonian conflict.

scum

come @ me nigger

>all memes aside

Why so selfhating.
Other cultural spheres were also massive assholes, we were just the best at winning in the last 2 centurys.

That sure worked well before hans.

post adress you regressive mong i fuck u up noone leaves the union on my watch

literally this

So get rid of America?

>we were just the best at winning

I dont really think thats what winning looks like

Yes

I forgot the balkans were third world.

In all seriousness though. Sorry to hear about that. That war was some messy business.
I never remember blowing it someone's house though.
And as an argument for my point. There is much less destruction in the age of US Imperialism that there was under Europe.

That will likely break when Europe goes into another massive war.

I don't care just leave me alone.

Germany has our support literally 78% pro EU and 22% is full retards.

Poland and Germany could've won WWII. Poland and Germany can win WWIII. Let's invite Japan too since I like weeb stuff.

They were going into cycles of massive war before we came along.

whats your phone number?

I just may take you up on that offer

but I warn you, I dont fight fair......like a true slav. :^)

I'm extremely against it.
I don't even consider Federalists as humans.

altschauerberg 8 in 91448 emskirchen

come by if you have the balls you sucker i fuck you up real good nigger eu for life

NIGGER

Yes, if :
-it wouldn't mean turning us to wage-slave region
-politicians would care more about citizens and less about lobbyists / banksters

>literal who afraid of living in a relevant political construct

>politicians would care more about citizens and less about lobbyists / banksters

Federalization would have the exact opposite effect. We'd all get fucked until we're proud of it just like the Yanks.

Funny how muslims and immigrants are pro EU muhammed

no you kraut cocksucker

I want your phone number, we will meet halfway if anything.

To be honest I'd rather have Europe splitted into Brussels Federation and Visegrad Union.

NEIN.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FREUDE SCHÖNER GÖTTTERFUNKEN TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM

TU QUOQUE, BRUTUS?

I just live at home and go to college and play vidya

Fuck off???

WIR BETRETEN FEUERTRUNKEN HIMMLISCHE DEIN HEILIGTUM

Pooland
>muh soviet uppressed us and wouldnt allow us leave warsawpact and join Nato....
1990 Get freedom
>immediately join a superstat and hand over all political power to brussels.

I have nothing but my deepest contempt towards pro union eastern europeans coutries.

I don't care either way now. Just glad we're out before it could happen.

>muh 78%

before dissolution of states, before mass resettlements to Poland of alien elements etc.

right now were just taking their money and not bothering with detail. that will change.

COME ON you pussy kraut

gib fone #!!

SCHNELLL!!!!

>this pathetic nation trying to sound edgy
Awww so cute

DEINE ZAUBER BINDEN WIEDER
WAS DIE MODE STRENG GETEILT

no im scared

ALLE MENSCHEN WERDEN BRÜDER WO DEIN SANFTER FLÜGEL WEILT

We stopped winning adfter ww2 of course.
I meant it as a past tense.

>soviets
>everything is shit and economy is weak secret police everywhere
>EU
>everything is good no secret police everywhere only under tinfoils
Sorry but our boy Donald is the fucking president m8. Get fucked

Grow some balls, kick out the southerners and Im in

All memes aside, it is a good plan economically speaking. But I'd lean more towards a confederate structure with free trade as the prime imperative.

If we need to unite to tell USA to fuck off from Europe, so be it.

****THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE****
****THE CORPSE OF NIGEL FARAGE SWINGS SOFTLY IN THE WIND****

>alien elements
That's why we are getting fucking killed in UK

suck my kielbasa you little brown faggot

>t. Russian under proxy

Why do you think we will just start another "massive war" like its still the 20th century?
Stop that paternalising bullshit, we arent relevant enough anymore ot kick off a "massive war".
Whom against whom?
With what demographics of young men?

I think only things that EU needs are:
1. More control over the banks in Eurocountries so that there will not be a second eurocrisis if countries overspend.
2. Union Army. Not a US style, but a central EU command center where national armies pledge small amount of troops or resources for the time of crisis. Could be used for the peacekeeping, organizing international defence or just mobile EU border guard.

t. american in one of the thousand US military bases around the world

NO!!!!
IS NOT FOR BULLY!!!

>Grow some balls
Coming from a Swede

Who said the balls needed to have a gender?

This has to be fake.

>economically speaking
This line of thought is why the EU is such a failure. Human beings have to surrender for the sake of 'the economy'. Everything is rationalised as necessary to save 'the economy' even if it screws over millions of people or makes mockery of democracy.

No

yes

No I'm not, I'm a native here.
I don't get why you are so bitter about America, considering that they're the reason you're protected from your eatsern neighbor (if you are actual Finn)

it's sweden, no bullshit in matter like this

>considering that they're the reason you're protected from your eatsern neighbor

literally loled

good one pepsi

I advise you not to trust american soldiers should Kim get a little rowdy up there.

No.

>considering that they're the reason you're protected from your eatsern neighbor
Hah. We are protected through our own efforts. Only thing USA has had to do with when it comes to military was when they supported Soviet Army in their attempt to overrun us.

>EU screws democracy meme cause it had to step in when random retards elected do stupid shit against the rules laid out
>EU is bad cause it screws millions of people that would normally by screwed by their government by pushing for less competitive but better for population solutions so you don't spend 16 hours in sweatshops

>considering that they're the reason you're protected
The United States has never had any interest in protecting Finland, from the soviets or from present day Russia.

Depends on too many variables. Yes if done right (USA model with some tweaks), otherwise no.

Sooner or later it's going to happen, friends. You'll just get shot if you resist. All hail the glorious United States of Europe.

>I advise you not to trust american soldiers should Kim get a little rowdy up there.
>says a P*le
Oh what an irony..

People get the impression that only communists support the EU, or parts of it. But what it actually is is a neoliberal trade union under the boot of Germany. Anyway, rant and meme over. The economy is quite important as long as we don't completely lose sight of social issues, like the USA has. We can trade and still be human individuals, you know. But the approach must be much more refined and the efforts more surgical.

Yes, it'd be worth it. Unite to become the ultimate superpower...epic