Why do British chavs rather be racist against fellow poles than against muslims?

Why do British chavs rather be racist against fellow poles than against muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pyDLoyn6Oo
news.sky.com/story/1717862/police-probe-post-brexit-attacks-on-poles
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/27/brexit-polish-centre-london-reeling-after-graffiti-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they think it's the Poles taking all their jobs
Admitidelly, they do to in some ways

My grandad owns a plumbing company and most of the people he hires are Eastern Europeans because most of the natives he has apply are actually super shit

We do both its just the focus has been on poles recently
t. 'chav' who has played the game 'pakibashing' with the lads on more than one occasion in the past

Post greentext pls

* fellow poles
Hello proxy kun.

poles are racially inferior, is it so difficult to understand Pablo?

Chavs don't want to go through the education to get a doctorate in plumbing and would rather get the jobs handed to them because of their superior British genes and immaculate ancestry. Also because if you don't give me the job i'm gon smack you in the gob innit

Brits will be butchered in Poland from now on, so let them have some fun before it turns bloodly for them ;)

i find it amusingly ironic that one of the most xenophobic nations of Europe is at the same time victim of said xenophobia

>poles are racially inferior,
What the fuck are you talking about you imbecile.

Jews are racist and they are victims of antisemitism all over the world too. How is it hard to understand?

Why the fuck would a Brit ever want or need to go to Poland?

Hello, I have a question. How much would a pair of gloves, made from polish skin, would cost? Thank you in advance.

Don't think about it too hard

qts

These is shitloads of them. Tourists, corpoworkers, businessmen, husbands, fathers... Some of them will be butchered like pigs soon for fun and public entertainment. Follow news.

to study

incredible numbers of reject westerners go to eastern euro countries to study things like medicine

Yes, students too

Who said it's hard? I said it's amusing.

Maybe if they're desperate racemixers
Sure buddy
Again, pathetic

lol

Because muslims are protected and poles not.

>racemixers
we shouldn't even touch inbrits then

> murrican talking about racial purity

You are meatbags dehumanized by corporations and jewry. I wouldn't even call you human

>butchering the people that keep your economy afloat
ah yes very impressive

The sad part is that these are the only British people who actually are nice, intelligent people. Brain drain next.

cumskins, you did this to your selves. you're racist against everyone else so logically it comes back to infighting within "your own". it's been a race to the bottom since the beginning and you alone will be responsible for the destruction of your own race.

I think that a pleasure from physical removing few Brits will be worth these few pounds that they could spend on beer here ;)

You will be also being killed in your own country from now on much more often than usually

Poles have never been our own, and they have been universally disregarded for almost the entire recorded history of Europe
Nice autism map, it's cool you have that saved on your computer nice and handy for when you need to spend hours online defending your country

Man whats with all the Polish hate lately? This board used to praise them for not being cucks and being good people. They don't deserve this

You probably haven't been up to date with what's going on recently but Poland has become THE country for western white nationalists to move to. Before Syria it was Sweden/Germany etc etc. Now Poland has taken it's place. Just on /fit/ a few days ago I saw a Polish user giving advice to a bunch of IT anons onto how to get migrate to the country for work and visas because they got tired of seeing non-whites in their country.

Honestly speaking, this is probably Poland's greatest achievement.

have to let anger out somehow

>Nice autism map, it's cool you have that saved on your computer nice and handy for when you need to spend hours online defending your country

Want more you piece of shit?
>lately
We're even more hated than the Turks

This. Poland is based

>Poles would butcher tourists, corpoworkers, businessmen, husbands, fathers
>for fun and public entertainment

this is why your country is shit

It's just banter lad. Nobody actually hates anybody here.

Turks were never hated seriously.

I wish for a all the exits, not because of the European Union, but because if our people. Exits, social strife, ethnic tensions, increase in crime, anything goes. Such an event in France has a capacity to bring back over 260 thousand Croats. Such event in the U.S has a potential of returning over 400 thousand Croats, many more "halides" or second generation. In Australia, more than a 100 thousand of them...
So play, shake and hysteria Europe

Come back home, Croatian man

Oh, because it's okay when you do it. right?
Fucking hypocrites.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pyDLoyn6Oo

Speaking as a Polish intellectual I can tell you it is a Russian-German conspiracy.

This. I will miss them when the eternal anglo genocide them.

>Being so crass in your reactionary views as to label yourself as a white supremacist

Fucking lol, Poland attracts all of the worst genetics doesn't it. Too bad those neo-nazi intellectuals are going to discover being entirely surrounded by Poles is a far worse fate than a seeing a few browns on street corners

Lmao nice dude keep posting these maps that help validate you as a person

news.sky.com/story/1717862/police-probe-post-brexit-attacks-on-poles

only a couple of isolated incidents, and the police is involved now. People have been going to polish cultural/community centres and wishing them well,giving flowers, just saying hi etc.

I would stomp you to the fucking ground, you worm.

>in Germany*
Not France, for fuck sake this autocorrect

Sure you would Janek
Are you always this angry or is it simply that your commieblock has no air conditioning and it's a hot summer?

YES YEEES YEEEEES

This is true desu, British underclass look slavic af.

Racism against Polacks is allowed because they are whites.
Racism against mudslims and niggers is not allowed because they are not whites.

Lies. You're acting nice because you want to put them in the gas chamber faster.
Don't trust him, remember WW2.

so poles are a bunch of dindu nuffins then?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/27/brexit-polish-centre-london-reeling-after-graffiti-attack

>Polish Social and Cultural Association in west London has had flowers and cards after message was scrawled on its doors

>“After yesterday I felt very upset, but this is nice,” a receptionist muses. “English people coming in and apologising for one person’s stupidity.”

>“Dear Poles, I am so sorry to hear about what happened yesterday. We the Brits are grateful to you for fighting alongside us in the war and now for the enormous contribution you make to our society. We love you.”

> “Dear Polish friends, we wanted to let you know how very sorry we are to hear about the abusive messages graffitied on to your building. It’s depressing enough that the UK (or part of it) will be leaving the EU. That the result of the referendum seems to have been interpreted by some as a licence to express their racism and xenophobia is truly horrifying.”

They kill poles again ?

see

99.99% of Alt-rightists who talk about moving to eastern Europe on the chans end up doing nothing of that sort. Just saying

>You probably haven't been up to date with what's going on recently but Poland has become THE country for western white nationalists to move to. Before Syria it was Sweden/Germany etc etc. Now Poland has taken it's place. Just on /fit/ a few days ago I saw a Polish user giving advice to a bunch of IT anons onto how to get migrate to the country for work and visas because they got tired of seeing non-whites in their country. Honestly speaking, this is probably Poland's greatest achievement.

How do the Poles here feel about this?

Yes. Slaves are pale niggers.

Cucks.
It really is a shame that the UK couldn't stay in the EU and at the same time stop all non Western Euro immigration, that is the ideal scenario

>literally 1/8 black, 1/8 native american and 1/4 mexican
>talking about racial purity

t. Tyrone-Pablo Sanchez

>British chavs
British chavs are worse than rednecks.
At least some rednecks work.
Chavs don't work and they're proud of it because "Lol working is for dickheads lmao."

They are beyond scum.
They hate everyone and everything and have a sense of superiority based on fuck all.

And I know I'm coming off sounding like a paki but I'm not, I'm just working class - and it fucking aggravates me that I know middle class and upper class people put me in a box with these absolute cunts.

it's rather ironic that they would judges blacks for being bad but they themselves are no different

>Poles
>Fuck russia
>Opressor
>We western and shit
>get btfo by westerners

Only Papa Putin can protect you.

does that mean they look better than average Brit?

Poles were always ultratolerant and friendly for foreigners, but since foreigners are currently beating and killing our people in UK, our openness will have to be limited as well. Surely not for Ukrainians f.e., because they are OK, but for antipolish Western people, for sure.

Nice meme, stop trying to separate whites. We have greater enemies to worry about

Fuck off, subhuman.

really? i have seen many hostile poles on Sup Forums

>Poles were always ultratolerant and friendly for foreigners
I'm not saying racism is a bad thing but KEK!

>some insecure nationalist actually spent damage controlling for shitty chav behaviour
Jesus Christ. What you're thinking if is just a delusional dream desu.

Are Lithuanians some sort of Finns?

Cringe

Where's India in this???

Every attack and hatred on Poles unites us, so from this point of view, it is rather a good thing. We realize that we have nobody except ourselves in such situations. Poles are antiracist and internationalist people, who gladly forget about their national identity, but which is rather a risky thing in racist and neonazi Western societies nowadays. If some of them learn it hard way, that's good.

And why is Finland in this. Someone change Finland to India.

They're close, and they're also unironically the whitest

t. Wrslkjaczz Karkowski

Memetic.

>poles are anti racist
so explain all the racism that comes from poles when ever they post on Sup Forums

Pretty gay, to be honest lads.

Sorry pal, but the only racism i see on international imageboards is directed against Polish people. We are hated in furious and animalistic way, insulted, humiliated and dehumanized.

So like every nonwhite on Sup Forums?, now you know how they feel kek. Just man up

Non-white people are intellectually and morally inferior to Poles though.

Good, please kill off the cucked faggots that would go to Poland.

And Poles are intellectually and morally inferior to Nordics/Germanics. Don't you see the pattern?

>just got through saying you are not a racist
>shortly after says something racist
pole logic everyone

or french
or germans
or russians
and certainly not the italians
you know, the people who keep your economy afloat and actually have culture worth preserving (and are not just buffer zones)

Nope, we are not. We were only a victim of communism that made us poorer than they are, and currently, in last two decades, we were economically ensalved by them. But it doesn't mean that we are more stupid. When their cosy and safe world disintegrates someday, their superiority will be no longer the case.

FTFY

Call me when Poland produces any worthwhile literature or philosophy

Even Conrad wrote in English and gave sarcastic answers when people asked why he would not write in Polish

>we dindu nuffin wrong KUUUUURRRRWWAAA!

>WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHIT
You sound like a nigger. In the hundreds of years Polish existence they have no significant accomplishments despite claiming the same superiority as their neighbors. Poland is a joke

I can't take a blame on myself that you Westerners ignore works and books of Polish writters and Polish philosophers. You created your own mutual admiration society to which my people have no access. It doesn't mean that we are worse than you. It only means that you are discriminating

Poland existed only 30 years as independent country in XX century. 70 years : total destruction of the country by wars, the biggest genocides in history of humanity commited on my nation, communism, slavery, poverty and injustice.

>Call me when Poland produces any worthwhile literature or philosophy
here you go
>Canadian literature nobel laureates
>Polish literature nobel laureates

amerifat here, my uncle owns an apartment complex and it's the same thing with immigrants that he hires. It's almost like 90% of businesses hire based on competency and not skin color despite the memes

That's what shitskins say about colonialism. If you weren't inferior you'd prevent those problems from happening, tough luck

It is impossible to prevent such things from happening when your neighbours are Germany and Russia. Jews are even smarter than Poles but 6 million of them were killed in the clash between these two satanic nations, and they couldn't prevent it from happening.

The same shit happened to India and China (and much more) who were worser off and they're bridging the gap between you guys every day.
>inb4 the designated street and soulless slit eyed meme
Poland is a dead country and you shouldn't expect to be respected just becaue you're Polish.

>t. every other culture in the world

That's really stupid logic desu.

Well, the Chinese catch us up indeed, but citizens of India have 7x smaller GDP per capita than Poles. They are not catching up at all.

> Poland is a dead country

What do you mean by that, heavy retard?