BRITS ARE FUCKING SLAUGHTERING US POLES IN THE UK

BRITS ARE FUCKING SLAUGHTERING US POLES IN THE UK

EU PLEASE HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/27/brexit-polish-centre-london-reeling-after-graffiti-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I FOUND ANOTHER POLE

GET HIM

>poles in the UK
For what purpose?

Here take this one

someone must clean the toilets
they are like the mexicans for us real europeans

They're usually used to hold stuff up

I hope they will murder all your fucking cunts... Get fucked hard Grzegorz. There shall be no land for your fucking countrymen.

Anglia dla Anglikow, Polska dla Ukraińców!

THE POLISH DAD .-

AGUANTE EL POLACO

underestimated commentary lining

I'LL PROTECT YOU POLE-LAD. COME TO SCOTLAND, QUICK!

Poles will always be welcome in the US. We would not exist if Tadeusz Kościuszko and Casimir Pulaski hadn't come here to help us slaughter brits.

why? toilets are not enought clean?

just go home man, save some dignity

RACE WAR NOW
A
C
E

Come to France instead Marek, we stopped being racist against poles decades ago

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/27/brexit-polish-centre-london-reeling-after-graffiti-attack

>Throughout Monday the reception desk at the Polish Social and Cultural Association (POSK) in west London has been inundated with flowers and cards from locals expressing solidarity and well-wishes.

>“After yesterday I felt very upset, but this is nice,” a receptionist muses. “English people coming in and apologising for one person’s stupidity.”

>“Dear Poles, I am so sorry to hear about what happened yesterday. We the Brits are grateful to you for fighting alongside us in the war and now for the enormous contribution you make to our society. We love you.”

>“Dear Polish friends, we wanted to let you know how very sorry we are to hear about the abusive messages graffitied on to your building. It’s depressing enough that the UK (or part of it) will be leaving the EU. That the result of the referendum seems to have been interpreted by some as a licence to express their racism and xenophobia is truly horrifying.”

wtf I love America now

That's fine but LEAVE THE LAZY SPANIARDS ALONE YOU FUCKING CHAVS

Relax there, i'll let you clean my toilet soon

WTF why are our shitty diaspora not getting killed by british evil nazis like the poles?

FUCK YOU, we are not irreverent, we have 3 MORETA, you motherfuckers.

This is being blown out of proportion.

Yes poles, brits are good people, don't worry, you're safe now, just come into this nice room.

*deadly Zyklon B start pouring into the room*

Rember the holocaust. If you don't, it will happen again.

And Iceland is slaughtering them in turn. Circle of life, bro.

This

Poles have always been welcomed in America. They are one of the demoninations of Euros who helped build the country up.

Well t.b.h, you got from being 90% white in 1970 to only 60% in 2015, in just 45 years.
You will try to get anyone white to increase your numbers, because you're in huge demographic crisis.
The same fate will soon follow great Briton.

Are you a qt grill? Come here and be my gf.

BASED
A
S
E
D

POLAND ILL PROTECT U

The demographic crisis is fabricated by the fact that Latinos are classified as their own group.

I also personally don't give a shit about whether a person is white or not, just if they are a decent human being.

Anglia dla Polaków, Polska dla Ukraińców i Polaków

Very good. Shout loudly and give a lot of hysteric interviews to media while having blood on your faces. We are finally having an ultimate chance to become one of main innocent victims of racism. It is always good to be perceived this way.

kek, they'll never kill our diaspora because we got all their grandpas as hostages in our beaches

Island avenged you

Brits are too primitive to understand international idea and magic of open borders. First they give a right to work and live in UK to all Poles living in Poland and later on they kill us because they change their mind out of national egoism.

Brits are simpletons

as a Baltimorefag, I agree with this

>real europeans
Bhahaha!