EU to scrap the user of English as an official EU language

Better start learning French and German

learned both in school and still suck at it

>learning French
Sorry to break it to you guys, but we have 50% more speakers in Yurop.

Thanks britain, now I won't understand anything

I have a solution. America should join the EU.

EU has 24 official languages. The official language for the court is french. English can't be scrapped because of Ireland.

I got a better idea
America should create its own economic union with Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Well call it the Confederation of Commonwealths, Kingdoms and States

>Better start learning French and German
I will have to once applying for Swiss passport.

FUCK EUROCOMMIES

>Confederation of Commonwealths, Kingdoms and States
So it's called "A Deck of Cards"?

Répétez après moi :
Bonjour, je m'appelle -insérez votre prénom-, et je viens de/d' -insérez votre pays-. La France est le plus grand pays d'Europe, aujourd'hui, et depuis toujours, vive la République, et vive la France.

Bonjour, je m'appelle user, et je viens de baiser ta mere.

finally being Belgian pays off :3

>German becomes official EU language
>Everyone in Europe speaks German instead of English
>German becomes de facto language of Sup Forums
>Ameridumbs can't post anymore
Future's looking bright 2bh

>speaking the language of Mordor

Never.

see, that's all well and good, but I can't pronounce french for shit. I'll stick with german.

It's not and it can't. English is still an official language in Ireland and Malta, which means it stays an official language in the EU.
What will likely happen though is frogs trying to push French to the dominant position as the workplace language in EU institutions. These are two different things.

J'apprends déjà.

Guten abend, Ich trink das bier

We better ban Esperanto, though, before somebody makes that clusterfuck THE official EU language.

It would be fucking hilarious if everyone goes along with English because ehhh everyone already speaks it

the UK's one last cuck

Thats whats going to happen, English is pushed as must-have skill in european countries (atleast the eastern europe) and it took decades to get there, the language of europe will still be english

I hope the EU starts to make trouble for the UK so we can leave too as anything that hurts them will invariably hurt us. They're already after our corporation tax. I want my Irish pound back.

Imagine the tabloid headlines. "Merkel's superstate aims to eradicate national languages"

Confederation of United Commonwealths, Kingdoms and States is better

All glory to the English cock

ok

Die Deutsche Sprache ist besser als Französisch!

no fuck you, why not add zimabwe while you're at it, same intelligence as the average bong