Tell me how you feel about the American people

Tell me how you feel about the American people.

pussies desu

meh

How/why?

I am Greek

You make the rest of the world mad, this makes you based.

guns and fat people

just what i've observed from mrrcans i've met
maybe your peeps behave differently on mrrrcan soil. i don't know.

best ally, will always love even if banters

I'm a man
Fuck you
Get out of my country
This desu senpai
I am neither a gun or a day person
Based
I'll suck your dick if your hot

why can't muricans handle the banter

This just happened

When will you guys ban assault crossbows?

We've got some pretty vocal dumbasses, but we've also succored some of the most exceptional figures in human history.

Through the chest, couch, and into a wall

Jesus I didn't know crossbows were that powerful wtf

All she had to so is to deploy her pavise shield

too big of a country to have an opinion

when i visited people in chicago, the americans seemed nice, but they might have assumed i was part of polish diaspora
when i went to cali everyone was endlessly rude until i bought my own pack of weed and tried to smoke it in a park. then everyone was my firiend.

BAN ASSAULT CROSSBOWS REEEEEEEE

warmongering money grubbing assholes

>when i went to cali everyone was endlessly rude until i bought my own pack of weed and tried to smoke it in a park. then everyone was my firiend.

hahahahaha what

>warmongering money grubbing assholes

thanks for being our partner in this!

Coddle culture made us very sensitive and the fact that we are constantly told in school and by the tv that murrica is the best, when someone says otherwise we sperg out

They're not really that powerful, fmj 9mm would do the same.

I love ameritards on this board. they are great people.

i'm not dumb, i realized the situation, but i might have been too weak-willed. still was fun, was taken to fun clubs afterwards. doesn't change the fact that during the day everyone was off.

>t. Trevor using proxy

We apologize for saving you TWICE from the Germans.

I know some that are nice. But in general they are ignorant/dumb.
And fat, really fat.

fantastic post except for the canada part

I mean it's just such a funny turn of events like suddenly you have weed and everyone likes you

idk when I went to california everyone was chill, but I was in downtown sf and in areas around san diego the whole time so maybe LA is different

Love. I wish I could live there too.

Love it here
t. Israeli immigrant

>be American
>Wake up
>Cardboard roof is gone due to slight breeze
>Walk outside to get in Hummer
>Man crashes into it with scooter
>"SUPPORT THE TROOPS"
>He turns and scoots away at full speed
>About to get in car
>Neighbor waddling around yelling
>"I HEARD SUMMA YALL SKIPPED CHURCH LAST SUNDAY"
>He continues yelling and squealing
>He pulls out a AR15 submachine gun and loads an assault clip
>Begins firing
>Speed away in Hummer using its off-road capabilities to navigate the potholes
>Leave work after 13 hour shift making planes for Israel
>Tip boss my overtime pay to thank him for not allowing me vacation time
>After work attend Pig Calling festival at the local Beats Audio™ Fine Arts Theater
>Drive home, stop for gas twice, tip the gas pump 20%
>Come home at midnight after a bite of arsenic-laden hormone chicken from KFC
>Bolice are swarming the area
>Go to house, police want to enter and search
>Tell them they need a warrant to enter house
>Suddenly SWAT Tank division comes and flattens my house
>"Not a house anymore search it boys!"
>Suddenly one of the SWAT officers shoots me
>Hear him yelling "DAYYYM NIGGA DAT FUNNY, HEEM SLEEPY"
>Call 1-800-OUCH to order an ambulance to come
>Wait 4 hours for ambulance to get here
>Call wife
>Can hear her fucking a nice big negro buck in the ghetto again, the claps of his big dick and glutes seismically slamming into her pussy
>Get turned on like always
>"H...hey honey I bet you found a nice big one, hope you're having fun, I wish I was there to watch... I'm going to heaven now like Joel Osteen promised, bye!"
>Ambulance arrives
>Medics ask for payment method
>Try to give them my McDonalds medical debit
>They tell me they only accept Burger King and Starbucks credit
>Die

Pretty alright, I would say. Except for when they drive (at least in California idk about other states). There are two groups of drivers, the ones who could be racers (not NASCAR because that's gay), and the fucktards. When I went to Europe they generally seemed to be good drivers until I entered France.

As a state of individuals they are so diverse that its hard to make a common judgement.
They are kinda selfcentered though, because their country is so big and relevant in everything.

truly a day in the life

Out of this board american scum.
exagerations aside they are sincerely the flag i hate seeing the most

I am not american, my great grandparents came here from Italy. I am Italian.

this is one of the things i hate about americans, after three generations you lose any claim on italy, you are an american retard. Stop discussing your far origins

>being this oblivious

I am not American, my grandparents came here from Italy. I am Italian.

Not the same guy but if you're going to claim that an African who hopped on a boat and landed in Sicily can become an Italian, but people with primarily ITalian blood in America aren't, you have no argument. It's all or nothing

That fucking pic

>publix > all other supermarkets worldwide put together
non-southeasterners will never know this very good feel

I just got back from Knoxville, TN. I was there for 6 months. Tried a few grocery stores, Food Lion, Krogers, Food City, etc. Once I found Publix I was hooked. It's better than any other American grocer I have been to. Similar to Sobeys in Canada

Nope, I am Italian by blood.

I'm still not sure if trump voters really exist or if this whole thing is just a big meme

the people here who support trump aren't doing it ironically, they actually support him

that being said Sup Forums is the far-right wing hub of the internet so that shouldn't be surprising

I was just in Canada, but I never tried Sobeys. These are what I tried, in order of best to worst:
>Real Canadian Superstore > Loblaws > Zehrs > No Frills > Food Basic$

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they all owned by the same company, which is Loblaws?

How can you eat such shitty food and in such gargantuous quantities ?

We are a crazy group of people as a whole, united in many ways but all slightly different.

How so? Maybe they were being cautious and overly kind so to not disrespect their Latvian hosts.

sorry chef boyargay but this is a burger site you gtfo

>shitty food

COME ON DOWN SOUTH HIDEKI!

Haha nice joke Uncle Dino! Shout out to tha motherland!!! Italian pride on the east coast, that's for damn sure! Haha nobody is as passionate as we Italians are!

>crossbow

Probably, the only one of those we have here is Atlantic Superstore, which is the Eastern version of Real Canadian. We have No Frills too but I have never been in one.

Sobeys is a little more expensive but worth it. It's very similar to Publix, even the look and layout

Californians are just stuckup and rude.

Nice, but
>Atlantic Superstore, which is the Eastern version of Real Canadian
I was in Niagara and Ottawa, how much farther East do I have to go to see Atlantic Superstation?

It's a talent we inherited from the English, Scots, Irish, and Germans.

Mostly the English

Not sure how far west they are, but my town in New Brunswick is next to Eastport and Lubec, Maine, the farthest points east in the USA.
If I had to guess, Atlantic Superstore is in the Atlantic Provinces of New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and maybe Newfoundland

>everyone else is Danny Devito
I'm jealous tbqh

cool, always wanted to visit the Atlantic Provinces, so I'll just have to try a Sobeys while I'm there. Thanks for the suggestion, user

Hope you enjoy it

People are alright.

Government, corporations, media, colleges can all go fuck themselves.

It's pretty common for immigrants to keep their culture when they come here.

>be american
>get crossbowed

Those are all run by Jews though

I got a coin from US Pentagon employees when I was in the german army. Pretty nice.

>AR15 submachine gun and loads an assault clip
You russle my jimmies fella

That's just Chicago. And, if they assumed you part of the Polish diaspora, congrats, you were treated as a real American.

>tfw no american friend

I'll be your friend. My name is Taylor, what's yours?

My name is Boris! Damn, Sup Forums is a magic place.

This

Neat! Where abouts are you in Russia? Do you like it there?

t. traitor
תשרוף בבקשה את ת.ז הישראלי בוגד

>colleges

College here fucking owns though

God I can't wait for the fall semester to start, entire apartment complex full of college girls YES

When our ancestors came over, they did it because they were starving. Because America was for many the first time they had ever seen an abundance of food, our recipes became massive to make sure everyone got enough to eat and then some. Even though later generations never had to experience not having enough to eat, the habits of their immigrant parents still passed on.

your country literally wouldn't exist without us

50:50, тбh. What about US? Is it a great place?

what does it have to do with Israeli traitors , literary just what??

it's okay. This is what my town looks like.

What a great place! Well, my town is a little bit shitter but it's anyway better than others.

Because you're not really a traitor by living in a country who is responsible for your existence

They'd be a traitor if they moved to Iran

I hate how aggressive your government is but you're probably some of the best posters here, not sure why, I always thought of the Russian people as being extremely nationalistic and homophobic but all the russkies here are pretty reasonable

Meh, same. Most Russians I meet online seem really cool.

A lot of pictures in Russia I see are taken in the winter. Not so bad when everything is green.

Well, there will be congress elections soon. In autumn, I guess. Maybe something will change in our politics, maybe not. Who knows.

Nice! Most photos of Russia I've seen have been gray and devoid of nature, but I see plenty of tree's there so that's good. But I have to sleep now because it's almost 1 in the morning, I hope you have a great day user!

Good night, mate! See you!

I wasn't him, but night!

Dah shit ignore this post.

gods among men

What makes this pathetic is the Cucknadian sucking up

I don't have anything fundamental against Americans, but I'm under the impression that they're quite dumb people.

>meh
What happened to you Panamad?

Not dumb. Brash. Very different. From childhood when we meet an opposing force we're taught to push back and double down. It's why our population hasn't been castrated to the extent of Europe. While you're indoctrinated form birth to think we do everything wrong despite all our fantastic accomplishments and power to compensate for your insignificance on the world scale.

If I ever come across your grave stone I'm going to carve "spit on this grave" right on it.

Don't pretend to know about Europe's matters. You let all sorts of human bugs take over your country and make you a minority

Murricans are brutal, rude, violent, arrogant, ignorant, pompous, bigots, fanatics of gun shooting and full of themselves patronising scumbags.