Drowned iPhone, all help appreciated

So yesterday I was out partying, got a little drunk and fell, missed my iPhone in a little pond of water. Didn't notice until the day after, so it's been laying there for about 12 hours. Found it, but is there any tips in here for what i could do to save it? There's no power in it and i don't dare putting the charger in yet.

Also when i first found it i tried starting it, but since there's no power nothing happend. But shouldn't there at least show a little lightning usb symbol at the bottom?

Sorry was in a hurry so posted before i read the rules. Still, I could take all the help i can get

The iphone 7 without 3.5 mm audio jack doesn't have this problem :^)

Indeed it doesn't. Forgot to mention this is an iPhone 6S

>being drunk next to a pond of water
that phone seems dead to me. The only thing I can say is take it to a repair shop and see if they can fix it.

It's fucking gone

i tried starting it
You fucked up. You're meant to cover it in uncooked rice and leave it for 48 hours. This will absorb all the water in the phone. By trying to power on the phone you essentially short-circuited it.

Yeah i know, got a little overexcited so i fucked up and tried starting it.
Called it the night i came home, it rang about 5 hours after i missed it, so im trying with rice now and crossing my fingers harder than ever

yeah dude worst case just take it to the apple genius bar and they'll fix it in no time for $1000

Meh, if i can't revive it i'll just try speaking to the insurance company for a fourth phone this year...

>Party
>Drinking
>iPhone
Degeneracy

For drinking and having and iPhone? Well well..

>jerking off to anime
>embarassing your parents
>hating women
>hating other races

you're worse

>fourth
fuck you

send your phone to ipadrehab

sorry for shilling, but liquid damage will slowly kill your phone even if you dry it out in 'lol rice'. Your best bet is to send it to a repair shop famalam

>WAAAH!!! YOU THINK TREATING EVERYONE EQUALLY REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR POLITICAL OPINIONS IS SOMEHOW ACCEPTABLE SO YOU'RE A RACIST, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHONE AND LITERALLY HITLER!!1

Right... Keep telling yourself that as you bugger off back to tumblr or wherever you came from.

fuck me why? wasn't any bragging if that's what you thougt, was me proving I can't handle a fucking phone

No troll, get a Loopy Case.

Put it in a jar of rice. The rice attracts little Asians who will come and fix your phone for you.

but you DO hate other races ! don't lie ! you're against "degeneracy" so you must be a white christian. if you're a white christian on Sup Forums, there's no way you don't unreasonably hate other races !

The other cases have been because of temper, loopy case wouldn't be much of help in that case, and falling down a trench wouldn't help there either I think.

Think im not just suited for phones

You've been bobbing for apples?

>out partying, got a little drunk and fell
Why do people take expensive phones to events were they can lose and break them, especially when you're gonna drink.
Just get a Burner phone to use sometimes.

Gotta snap and show my friends im cool and attend parties you know

Give it back Tyrequius.

I wouldn't be surprised if it boots up eventually, but the screen is probably fucked.

Yeah happend another time if im not mistaken, i'll just let it lay in rice over a couple of days.
Got a reserve phone so it's no crisis

this