death to shilla and b**kje

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_under_Japanese_rule
metmuseum.org/toah/ht/05/eaj.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age#Outside_the_Bronze_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about Kaya?

I'm on Japan's side. We invade now.

weeaboo faggot get >>/out/ before i chop off your head.

The Japanese, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_under_Japanese_rule

North Korean are purer Koreans when they preserve more noble Koguryo blood. In the south, they are mixed with Japonic blood whose ancestors became Japanese

>cucked by chinks throughout history
>noble
lmao
the irony here is, with the collapse of japanese empire, koreans lost free access and historical claim to the region they believe an ancestral land, and now manchuria and surrounding area is north east part of china.

I'm on Japans side.

japan>korea>china

Baekje tqbh

my maternal grandparents are from Jeollanam-do

Japan

which side plays more overwatch?

>jeollanam-do
>bakeje
The relevant part of Baekje has been Seoul/Chungcheong area, not the southern part. Jeollanamdo belonged to a kingdom called Mahan until lately.

>derive their entire culture from chinks and gooks
>pretend to be white just because they were cucked enough to accept western civilization
>after their """empire""" was gone reduced to nothing but an aging degenerate american-controlled society
>will soon be exterminated by chinese for denying warcrimes

全羅道?

All koreans descend from northern chinese.

>I'm on Japan's side
Technically Kaya and Kudara(Baekje) were Japanese states.

gooks will destroy Sup Forums just like when we destroyed 2ch.

>Technically Kaya and Kudara(Baekje) were Japanese states.
>bait intensifies
Here is a (You)

koguryo was not koran but Tungusic people

have a (you) island nigger.

>northern Chinese
>american education

>Technically Kaya and Kudara(Baekje) were Japanese states.
Ebin meme dude. I guess Saxons were Celtic states then?

Can someone tell me a quick overview of Korea's history since 500ad?

>The language of Paykcey was Japonic. It is well known from both documented
history and archaeological material that the origins of the Japanese state, also called
Yamato, were particularly closely connected with the kingdom of Paykcey, also called
Kudara

People of Kaya and Kudara were Japonic. Koreans eat flags and spaz out over a rock so expecting historical and archeological objectivity from them is impossible.

>The language of Paykcey was Japonic
Lmao that's true because Japan has its roots in Bakje, not the other way around.
Get educated before selling your craps.

You could be a really good troll if you try a bit harder. Keep up.

*Baekje

>Arguing with a weeaboo autismo faggot
give up 선배.

THIS IS PROPAGNA TO MAKE WESTERNS BELIVE NORTHERNS REALLY GOT THAT MUCH LAND AND ACCEPT IT.

>Lmao that's true
It's not true. He's pulling that out of his ass.

chinese vassal -> mongolian vassal -> chinese vassal -> manchurian vassal -> japanese colony -> US colony

>Nagnang
>Gooks literally go "Nangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnangnang"

Buy me, you need me

Japanese came from Tibet.
Ancient countries usually had many minorities because they didn't kill other ethnic so seriously.
Japanese lived in China and Korea before 唐 genocided us.

Literally everyone>Turkey

Dad's side were traders from China who eventually settled in Northern Korea around Pyeonyang. Family eventually moved south. Hometown is Pyeongtaek

Mom, not really sure... apparently she's supposedly royal lineage associated with the Lee clan but I feel like every other Korean claims they're royal lineage by some retarded connections.

>lineage
best way to check is to see if her side of ancestors have lived in a town (where all of people are from one clan) for 2-3 hundred years.
>China
I heard most Chinese Koreans dont really get along with Chinese when they go to the States. It was funny how those ppl stays in Koreatown rather than Chinatown

>I heard most Chinese Koreans dont really get along with Chinese when they go to the States. It was funny how those ppl stays in Koreatown rather than Chinatown

That's understandable, if they've been assimilated to Korean society then I suppose that's the norm? But don't take my word for it. I myself don't consider myself Chinese-Korean nor does my dad's side of the family because I was talking about my ancestors not current.

>best way to check is to see if her side of ancestors have lived in a town (where all of people are from one clan) for 2-3 hundred years.
I'll have to ask next time I'm home.

Sounds about right

If you actually go to such a 'clan village/town' you might find your maternal ancestors' graves as well. When I buried my grandfather, it was just next to a grave of ancestor who died like 150 years ago. (It was unkempt as Confucian/Korean tradition only requires people to take care of graveyard of people 2-3 generation from them i.e. grandparents or great grandparents)

All east asians are impure mongol rape babies

When I was elementary school student, in history class, teacher taught me that Kaya was the colony of Japanese and Baekje was puppet state of Japan.

Mongolian were beaten by Japan.

>Mongolian were beaten by Japan.
fucking liar jap it was just wind

Kaya was a just a shitty tribal confederacy made up with dindu gooks from the south. later got btfoed by a 14 year old queen.
japan was dindu nigger land back then didnt even have states or civilization.

>dindu
WUZ JAPAN KANGS AND SHIEET?

metmuseum.org/toah/ht/05/eaj.html
literally dindus until some gooks and chinks showed them civilization.

please explain this meme. do anglos actually control some fraction of capital in korea or is imposing park chung hee the extent of this "colonialism"? is japan a us colony too?

>anglos actually control some fraction of capital in korea or is imposing park chung hee the extent
Park chung hee was a dictator who actually got shit done and rebuilt our country. Later want to get nukes and told usa to fuck off but later the jews assassinated him.

>lost 3 inches on their penis

seems like a finnish victory to me

>this is what gooks really believe

the existence of lots of great tombs (the largest in the world btw) clearly shows japan had powerful states and kings(emperors) that subjugated baekje and shilla as chinese chronicles mention

hur dur we made burial mounds n sheeet
so native americans had powerful empires and states?

Jomon art is by far better than Yayoi art

The Jomon were aliens

This was made at least 6000 years ago

if theirs were the largest in the world, yes.

come back to me when you actually had civilization back then ape.

Japan has many earthquakes so building technology is always different from other areas.
Only outside looks similar but inside is different.

>korea
>civilization

top kek
""ancient korea"" is just a ripoff china started by chinese nomads, and modern one is a ripoff japan.

and yours is a rip off of chinese and korean civilization ape.

>"""""""korean civilization"""""
korea had always been an extension of china until japan gave independence in the 19th century

this is such an absurd weeb map and no-one takes it seriously

Japs make shitty ms paint graphs grounded in no proof. niggers cant even come up with decent memes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age#Outside_the_Bronze_Age
>Japan
>Africa

the Japanese archipelago experienced the introduction of bronze and iron simultaneously. Bronze and iron smelting techniques spread to the Japanese archipelago through immigration and trade from the Korean peninsula and the Chinese mainland

are you guys arguing this again unironically? seriously?

daily reminder jeju island is rightful Japanese clay
jeju people's DNA is more similar to Japanese than Korean
give back our clay gooks

Japanese civilization is also heavily influenced by Chinese tho

おいおいネトウヨ大暴れかよ。困ったもんだなぁ。

Japan belongs to the Ainu :^)

>朝鮮人じゃないから安心しろゴミウヨ君。
Why are those right wing people flocking to Sup Forums? I can see them going to youtube or more popular websites for their propaganda but it is weird for them to go to places like Sup Forums to do so as things said in Sup Forums won't be taken serious anyway.

Invaders who knew how to make iron genocided Japanese who lived in China and Korea
But few Japanese could escape to Japanese islands and taught how to make iron.

>jeju people's DNA is more similar to Japanese than Korean

eternal butthurt

I don't know whether Koreans are really proud of that eternal slave linage of Korea or just irony

ネトウヨは日本の恥さらし

same.

supposedly my grandfather was a trader from pyongyang descended from the royal lee family and my grandmother chinese traders

Japanese admitting they are descended from ancient inhabitants of southern Korean peninsula.

Southern Koreans and Japanese belong to the same racial stock.

North Koreans and Manchus belong to noble Buyeo-Koguryo-Tungusic lineage

Why Japanese posters have to have quarrel with Korea,which is just a Phillipine,SIngapore tire country
You must feel proud about Japanese are willig to talk with you nigger.

not really.
more like some of ancient japonic people inhabited southern part of the peninsula.

it is the same!

nope, not all japanese people are descended from there, on the contrary, they were just a part of what became contemporary japanese.

Go to the Hell with fire.

Japanese descended from 70% native southern Koreans, 30% Jomon

Koreans descended from 40% native southern Koreans, 20% Chinese and 40% Manchurians.

Japanese have more native southern Korean blood than Korean

>which is just a Phillipine,SIngapore tire country
Look who's demeaning the fan countries of his.

Shit is shit no matter what shade of brown. Eat a dog gook.

Shut up Russia

Korean gene now is not so important for Japanese now

Japanese do not descend from Koreans, only from ancient people in southern peninsula + Jomon. I am not talking about Korean gene now.

Only ancient inhabitant from southern Korea who was different from modern Korean. Who became Yayoi who may came from China.

Says the shade of Mongol

all look the same lmao

I always choose pepsi over coca cola

says the bulgar

WE WUZ ANCIENT JAPANESE EN SHEEEIT

Go cry to your comfort woman granny, you rape baby.

bulgarians are thracian, not a drop of mongol blood in my heritage.

read my other posts
common partial shared descent =\= direct ancestors

North Korea isnt actually as bad as the usa describes it.

Have you guys seen Jaka Parker on YouTube?

WE

In map, D2 should be Jomon, O3 may be Yayoi. But O2b are many enough too.

first of all, they were not "korean," calling those people korean is a very nationalistic sentiment.
and the japanese came from various places including china, SEA, siberia etc., korean peninsula is just a route for migration.