Should I buy Surface Pro?

Should I buy Surface Pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

eve-tech.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did. Don't get the m3 4 GB version unless you like remote desktop.

are you retarded?

No, just get the book, same thing better keyboard

It's bigger and heavier though

no it's utter trash, wtf is wrong with you

no.

buy an ipad pro

Somehow I don't trust iOS for productivity, also no trackpad

for productivity, you definitely should trust ios better than windows. literally windows still exists only because videogames.

also it's a touchscreen so you don't need trackpad. if a device has both trackpad AND touchscreen, the company is trying to manipulate you with illusions that somehow that gimmick is worth getting for

I like my Pro 2, despite it being a bit heavy for the size. Built like a fuckin' tank though.

What are you? a manlet?

Eve V
eve-tech.com/

>unknown availability
nice meme

I have a Surface Pro 4 with an i5 and 4GB of RAM. The type cover makes me want to blow my brains out if I have to type up a paper or write a script. It's only good for browsing, note taking, and using the writing capabilities.
I wouldn't say I regret buying it because it makes for a powerful tablet, but definitely do not treat it like laptop replacement. I have an XPS 13 with Linux for my "real work".

>Have surface pro 3 i7
>Actually pretty comfy for university.
>Get sp5 i7 thinking it's worth the upgrade.
>Literally same shit with nicer screen and cooler running processor.
>$2000 price tag
>fuckno.jpg
>Return it now building a desktop because I still have my sp3 for portability.

get a 2-in-1 with active digitizer, nowadays almost every laptop maker has one of 12-14" under 1.3kg (same weight of surface+keyboard) and most with upgradeable ram/ssd

hp spectre x360
dell xps 13 2-in-1
thinkpad yoga 370
thinkpad yoga x1
asus zenbook flip ux370
Lenovo yoga 720
Toshiba Portege w20x

the i7/16GB ram/512GB ssd of these are around $1400
or less

>hur dur buy a Dell 7710 CAD workstation are you a manlet it's only 8 pounds

Literally your phone but with a bigger screen

I have a Surface Pro 4 with an i5 and 4GB of RAM.
Win 10 and Chrome use all of that RAM and it chugs after that. Multiple users makes it even worse, and virtual machines are barely manageable with GUI, even downscaled.

The display and body are pretty.

Autistic levels of over exaggeration yet again

It's literally a pound heavier and has a bigger battery you autismo, if you are whining about that your really are a fucking manlet.

This. Go for the iPad, the App Store is massive, it's most likely that what you would use for your Surface is available there.

It's not heavy, and very thin

Use edge

You shouldn't. Unless your employer buys you one.