Ask a guy who just got a raspberry pi anything

Ask a guy who just got a raspberry pi anything

Why have you not ended yourself yet?

Did you already change the hostname to "paperweight"?

Could you upload your hentai collection to MEGA?

You're going to use it as a webserver, don't you?

this. I don't care about your pipee

flat is justice

This is how raspberrypifags actually computer

ok

Have you tried installing gentoo on it?

>ask a faggot anything
>faggot is nowhere to be seen

kawaii

where's her cock?

you're kawaii user

what's not to like about a fanless low power file server to host your tv/movies?

anime website

d-domo

worth it?

Sauce of this mango? Reverse image search only gave me results of you shitposting on Sup Forums.

How long do you think it will take until you just let it gather dust?
Will you post more anime girls?

raspberry pis really highlight the difference between programmers and IT enthusiasts/"techies". My raspberry pi is part of a robot i built that can stream to twitch and be controlled by twitch chat.

People just seem to buy them for the sake of having them, rather than buying them with some sort of actually hobby/project in mind. People just see the board and think that they can turn it into something cool, but it, and then realise that they don't actually know how tech works at all.

I knew this IT nerd in school who just never learned to program. He loved building computers, talking about specs, trying out operating systems, etc. but never actually went anywhere with it. the frustrating part is that he saw himself as some sort of steve wozniak figure, ready to put someone's ideas out into the real world.

what does he do now? "business development" for a cloud company. so many people i knew went into "business development" for tech companies, simply because they wanted to work in tech but had nothing of value to offer