'murica summed up for foreigners

The north has freezing cold winters, fucking hot summers, and spring and fall last as long as me during sex. People are mostly liberal and support gays, and are, of course, pro-choice. It's like Canada. It enjoys bands like TOP and most cancer comes from here (ex. musical.ly, Jacob Sartorius, feminazis) but most people aren't cancer. They're what white supremacist fuckbags consider "bluepilled."

The west is the radical version of the north. Extremely liberal, tons of cancer, but the weather is pretty good. A lot of greedy capitalist cunts live there. It's considered by many to be the modern art capital of the world. It's a nice place to vacation to, but not to live in.

The south is exactly what you'd expect.

The east is a cultural clusterfuck. It's like a neighborhood with beaten down fences and everyone's houses are touching. There is not a single state with a dominant party. Everything is everywhere. Everyone is everywhere. If I needed to sum up the east with a single state, I'd have to say Pennsylvania fits. Its politics, ethnicity, and culture are so fucking confusing. Everyone has a piece of everyone else's culture in them. And outsiders really don't know much about it. Weather depends.

The Southwest is literally GOAT, what the fuck are you talking about

Florida is cool I guess, but the rest is just the stereotypical American.

This is honestly one of the worst that I have seen. Both your map and several of your opinions are fuck retarded.

what i know about US

>new york is west coast
>LA is east coast
>Texas is in south with shotguns and farms and shit

North has two dakotas i think?? and northern is shithole??

this is a joke

You are a fucking idiot.

Florida leaves a bit to be desired in my opinion. Bama, Georgia, Mississippi are all absolute shit in my opinion.

>northern is shithole??
if it isn't in the southwest, it's pretty much a shithole
>florida
>southwest
what the fuck

This is intended to be a joke, me acting like a leftist millennial acting like he knows everything.

Fuck, I just saw the other user say Florida and my mind just went to southeast. Probably should've also quoted him instead of you. It's been a long day.

Oh, thank God

wtf you retard OP you did the regions all wrong

the descriptions are OK but FFS what the hell happened when you drew that map

Me being serious, I love arctic geography. I read about Nunavut all the time. Inuit culture, the Alert station, just everything up there I find so interesting.

>the "what the fuck" doesn't give away the fact that it's a joke

t. butthurt OP angry that Sup Forums didn't like his joke

Actually, it's just that nobody got that it was a joke.

On paper it's very cool, in reality it's a lot of drunken criminal inuits leeching off the government in shitty dilapidated towns. The scenery can be god tier though; Aurora Borealis, mograting herds of caribou, glaciers, the tundra, etc.

>the entire west is liberal

walk a dozen miles away from a big city and it's like anywhere else

The area you partitioned off in the North is literally one of the most conservative areas in the country

This is an extremelt inaccurate map in general really

That's the... point.

This is fucking gold.