How fucking salty

How fucking salty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban
dictionary.com/browse/genius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

English is only relevant because Americans speak it

Ihr fangt dann wohl besser mal an, Deutsch zu lernen.

What about the Irish ?

They speak Irish.

What did you think ??

They speak english

They listed Gaelic as their official language when they signed up for the EU.

Y-yes.

Hahahaha

Auch hier auf Sup Forums, ab sofort nur noch Deutsch!

He wishes. It'll remain English, and the EU will continue to be cucks.

abe ic kenne deutcsh sprechen

"salt" has nothing to do with it, official EU languages are official languages of member states. Though it'll still be one because of Ireland and Malta.

And Scotland/Gibraltar.*

Is it time for the 4th reich?

nope ireland=irish
malta=maltese
those are the ones they chose vuz english was already official
they are part of the UK so no

Ja du Untermensch!

Check out their new flag

It'll still be an official language, but the EU mostly works with 3 languages; English, French and German. With the most populous english speaking country gone, one has to wonder if there's a point in using English just because of the Irish and consider if Italian wouldn't be just more suited now.

I guess EU will force the Irish to learn their own language at gunpoint then. Long overdue imho.

51% of the eu knows English

Thats why

You had it coming ;) Better increase them culture spendings to keep people on the anglo wagon.

Hab ich doch schon gemacht. Die Briten haben aber noch ein bisschen Arbeit vor sich.

Brexit caused one of the biggest butthurts i've ever seen.

Will Ireland or Malta change their official language nomination?

ok, it's no problem for japan

>mep
>relevant

Guter Mann

They should change it French.
yup

>it French.
it to French*

>They should change it French.
French is already an official EU language

Ireland really fucked up massively there desu

It's finally time to stop discriminatory and hypocritical language policies and use Esperanto.

But we are still part of the EU and speak English! Irish is a meme language, dont do this to us you fucking retards!

Great knowing that the most spoken language will be arabic now.

GOLD

fuck off

FPBP

You're the ones that fucked up by putting down a language most of you can't speak as your official language.

this desu

and English not being an official EU language changes nothing, USA has no official languages for example but the majority still speaks English

>google fpbp
>first result is r/Sup Forums

>reddit steals shit from Sup Forums

what else is new?

SPANISH TIME
>non squiggly letter arabic
>soon eu will be as poor and brown as latam anyways

Anyone who doesn't speak English by now should be fucking executed.
How do you even use a computer without speaking English? Through some second-rate intermediate language? Fucking kill yourself.

fuck off, fpbp is a newfag meme

May I suggest Galach?

greek has more of a chance than spanish.

I am a Greek

english is the only relevant language in europe

Only Britain speaking english.
And after brexit, there will be no country who speaking that lang. So who need it...

Eu languages right now is French and English.
So the main lang will be French, but i think that people (like tourists) will still speak english because most of old people speak english.

How is it possible to be that brainwashed? You are nothing but slaves of the Anglos. Why don't we all just commit suicide so that our American overlords can take over our lands?

Edgyland deserves anudda potato famine

Ja mein furer.
Alles vird Deutsch schprehen.

>It's finally time to stop discriminatory and hypocritical language policies and use Esperanto.

This seems like a better option:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban

Formal logicx systems are pretty easy to understand even for retards, thus learning should be simple once you get vocabulary.

Esperanto has the advantage of being a living language for more than a century. But Lojban is still better than English anyway.

>constructed languages
do the world a favor
end your existence

It should be Latin now tbqh.

Lojban might have a bit of an issue with the fuzzy logic it seems.

But so do real languages to be honest.

Then I hope you enjoy submitting to your Anglo masters.

Constructed languages are product of human genius not divine butthurt.

Then why change it if the UK leaves? America's still trading with the EU.

>constructed languages
>moldova
It's not a constructed language, it's the natural evolution of english.

>talk about how great conlangs are
>post a picture showing a time when man spoke a single language and got themselves almost wiped off the face of the earth

I don't think you thought this through all the way.

YES! I also hope that everyone else will. English has the potential to be that 'one and only' language.

>it takes to be a genius to construct a language

please don't spread cancer

>YES! I also hope that everyone else will. English has the potential to be that 'one and only' language.
You are insane. The brainwashing is absolutely unbelievable.

It's funny, when everyone in Eastern Europe was forced to learn Russian they resent it, now they are forced to learn English and they open their anuses and they love it. Pathetic.

ok,
I'm going to study Turkish language now.

it takes a genius to construct a language that's fairly sensible and doesn't sound like random syllables put together

You only got to choose between Turkish or Arabic, Hans.

Two words: new covenant

dictionary.com/browse/genius

If you love english so much, how come you don't know "genius" has more than one meaning.

Because English offers access to more media and information than reading Pravda or watching the latest propogranda film. English has had the advantage of being the language of the greatest superpowers of the colonial age and of the post-war period of globalization.

Even if the EU instituted some new beaucrocratic memespeak to spite the UK, it's not going to be anywhere near as successful. English is the world's language, just accept it already.

If it's the world language, how come 6 billion people don't speak it?

Because most of the world is too poor to learn it

Because not each and every human being is relevant when it comes to define the world. English is only the current lingua franca though.

>muh ethnocentrism
English has the pernicious effect of making people believe the English-speaking world is the world. In reality it gives you access to the world through an Anglo-American lens.

Fug

thats a reasonable choice. the country isnt a member of the un in practice anymore.
irealnd uses it but theres no need the official documents are filled in with that language.

Why is Sup Forums defending cuck behaviour?
If EU kept english as an official language after the only country with english as their official language left they would literally be cucking themselves.

Quenya or Sindarin
you would know about cucking right funland?

English will remain a relevant language and world's lingua franca due to its simplicity, there's no way you can't learn english, unless you're sub 70 IQ

Why don't we just rely on interpretors and translators more so that everybody could just use his own language?

>country isnt a member of the un in practice anymore.
what the fuck are you talking about you dumb gook, they exited the EU not the UN

>ich nicht Deutsch sprechen
And some people believe automatic translation is going to solve language problems.

This.

Seriously, people actually believe the propaganda?

Yes, how are you doing my son :^)

epic, now global communication ceases to be except during diplomatic transactions
you retarded?

I don't know, do you believe your own propaganda?
Give me one language that I can learn in 1 year all by my own without 12 hours of practice each day

Esperanto. Anyone can learn it in one year.

lmao sorry suprer mario i posted about the UN on another thread just a few minutes ago
so that was still lasting in my shitty brain.

I think that polish or french can be official EU languages.

This. Learn your fucking language and stop being retardified by British and American shit media.

>made up language
no thanks, I'd rather not speac some pseudo germanic-italic-latino-franco-british shit
because I already know most of those languages and speaking esperanto will be a pain

Italian is on the same difficlty level as english desu

>mongrels complains about English as he types it

there is a reason no one uses any scyrzywygzyrg sounds in global commerce

Not for long

I think recently some maltese MP was actually mad in the EU parliament because they didnt have a maltese translator and he was expected to do his thing in english.