youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_school#Ontario
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice MST3K reference!
>Space Mutiny

bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle

I'M GOING UNDER

Why are Poles so angry about the Brexit?

ah ah ah
ba de ya say that you remember

are you retarded or you're just pretending?

Retarded

Fug dhe Bolis

it's strawberry picking season. no jokes. youtube.com/watch?v=g9pCsY-_WcQ

most of poles were going to uk, now there's no another country to live in. also, poles which were already living in uk will need to, bringing more and more poorness to this shithole

The only thing that got picked was you being picked at by a bunch of Poles in school, kid.

will need to come back
my mistake

I went to a "public" school. Only poos in the loos and niggers there. Poles go to "catholic" schools here.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Oh I didn't know that.

Banter aside I'm interested. Is it common that Poles go to catholic schools and not public ones?

I never heard of it, share some info.

>bringing more and more poorness to this shithole

People make the nation, not the other way around.

They can go to russia.

Make Russia Great Again.

>Is it common that Poles go to catholic schools and not public ones?

I think so. Same is true for Portuguese people here. I don't have the stats on hand though.
"Public" schools were originally protestant but are now secular.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separate_school#Ontario

I don't like it.

Separating yourself because of religion is meh in my book. The only reason that I can understand is that they prolly wouldn't have religon classes otherwise.

I don't like it either. But the problem with education here goes beyond the separation. Math up to around grade 12 is retard level. Variables weren't introduced until grade 9 or 10 as far as I remember. I finished grade 12 math courses by grade 10, though.

I see. Is it the same education program across the schools or do they differ?

I'm not sure. It definitely differs from province to province. We also have private schools like UTS (universit of toronto schools) which are supposed to be good, but my parents were too poor to send me there. Quebec had the best results in Pisa and 30% of their students go to private schools.